the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege

Go down 
+15
PeteWisdom
The_Cognition
Thomas
howie024m
Shaun
munson!
Figga
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Mr.Wholesome
TJ
CaptainJoel
Shadowrenderer
minimalist
True Believer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 pm

bayani wrote:
I hope the mystery figure is Anti-man, and then Blue Marvel's son shows up and fucks his shit up. Mighty Avengers would then be Cap, Thor, Sentry, and the mutherfuckin' Blue Marvel.

. . . I hope the spy doesn't take that idea. that would suck.

Thats actually a pretty damned good idea. I highly doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 pm

minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

So I'm guessing the sliver of Void finally took over Emma. We all knew it was coming, why use the same picture of Norman from that promo of who his secret weapon was. I can't have been Emma back then because the Void sliver thing happened after that initial meeting, and I doubt Loki, Doom, and even the Hood would have been scared or swayed by Emma... even with the Void inside of her.

Also, I just can't see an Obedience disk working on MM, Thanos, Odin, or Mephisto
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 pm

minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

So I'm guessing the sliver of Void finally took over Emma. We all knew it was coming, why use the same picture of Norman from that promo of who his secret weapon was. I can't have been Emma back then because the Void sliver thing happened after that initial meeting, and I doubt Loki, Doom, and even the Hood would have been scared or swayed by Emma... even with the Void inside of her.

Actually...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

The hell? Man I feel so behind now. Did that just happen? And am I completely off on Emma?
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm

minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

The hell? Man I feel so behind now. Did that just happen? And am I completely off on Emma?

It was in the latest Uncanny X-Men.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm gonna go pick that up today... but then what the hell is going on with that picture of Norman and Emma?
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 pm

minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm gonna go pick that up today... but then what the hell is going on with that picture of Norman and Emma?

That was from the Dark X-Men: The Beginning mini-series which came out about the time of the Utopia storyline earlier this year. They were a bunch of shoort stories showcasing how Norman came to recruit his Dark X-Men. I'd forgotten about that issue until recently when I was organizing my comics and saw it and thought "Oi! This looks familiar..."
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That was from the Dark X-Men: The Beginning mini-series which came out about the time of the Utopia storyline earlier this year. They were a bunch of shoort stories showcasing how Norman came to recruit his Dark X-Men. I'd forgotten about that issue until recently when I was organizing my comics and saw it and thought "Oi! This looks familiar..."

ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense then. Thanks Figga
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:57 pm

minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Figga wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

Actually...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense then. Thanks Figga

I do what I can, when I can...
Back to top Go down
The_Cognition
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
The_Cognition

Male Age : 41

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

has this issue come out already?!....do you have it here?
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:21 pm

The_Cognition wrote:
minimalist wrote:
The EFF???

has this issue come out already?!....do you have it here?
Nah this is actually kinda confusing.

The Siege promo uses a recycled pic from the cover of Dark X-men: Beginings which, as Figga said came out months ago, I think before the Siege was announced. Emma's there because She lead the Dark Avengers and Osborn is there because he is in everything now. So Emma is def NOT the showdowy figure.

The Siege pic uses all recycled images from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm

minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:
I hope the mystery figure is Anti-man, and then Blue Marvel's son shows up and fucks his shit up. Mighty Avengers would then be Cap, Thor, Sentry, and the mutherfuckin' Blue Marvel.

What!? That's the WORST idea I've ever had. Can you imagine Bendis writing aa team book with all those heavy hitters? Yeah that team would be great for the citizens of 616 because nothing bad would ever happen again, but its a recipe for terrible writing, especially given the quality of Marvels main titles. (imo Marvel's mains are sucking it up now)
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm

bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

What!? That's the WORST idea I've ever had. Can you imagine Bendis writing aa team book with all those heavy hitters? Yeah that team would be great for the citizens of 616 because nothing bad would ever happen again, but its a recipe for terrible writing, especially given the quality of Marvels main titles. (imo Marvel's mains are sucking it up now)

Bold idea sounds good. I might even start reading marvel again if that happened.
Itailc idea is bad.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 pm

bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

Agreed.

Any Main Marvel titles are Daredevil, or Mutant related. Or Captain America.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

Agreed.

...& ASM
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

Agreed.

...& ASM

I'm going to ignore that comment.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

Agreed.

...& ASM

Spidey/Venom Cheers!
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 am

shazam! wrote:
bayani wrote:
minimalist wrote:
bayani wrote:

Bold idea sounds good. I might even start reading marvel again if that happened.
Itailc idea is bad.
Yeah.

The more I think about it Marvel is actually really good or really bad. The Main events have sucked and Rulk is retarded, the previously mentioned titles and Incredible Hulk and mighty avengers and. . . other stuff have been really good. I just think that anthing to do with the "status quo" will really suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4