the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege

Go down 
+15
PeteWisdom
The_Cognition
Thomas
howie024m
Shaun
munson!
Figga
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Mr.Wholesome
TJ
CaptainJoel
Shadowrenderer
minimalist
True Believer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:
remember when nroman assembled the cabal and they were all sitting around that tabel asking him why they should listen to him and he brought in that figure in the shadows and they all got scared, who was that?

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

I recall we initially speculated it might be the Void. If it was the Sentry I don't know why they'd have him as a shadowy figure since everyone knew at that point that Sentry was in the Dark Avenges and everyone knows he's godly powerful and batshit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:19 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:
remember when nroman assembled the cabal and they were all sitting around that tabel asking him why they should listen to him and he brought in that figure in the shadows and they all got scared, who was that?

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

I recall we initially speculated it might be the Void. If it was the Sentry I don't know why they'd have him as a shadowy figure since everyone knew at that point that Sentry was in the Dark Avenges and everyone knows he's godly powerful and batshit crazy.

I dont think so but it was heavily implied

I should've been more specific and said Void Sentry but at the time that the Cabal was formed the Dark Avengers didnt make their debut
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

I should've been more specific and said Void Sentry but at the time that the Cabal was formed the Dark Avengers didnt make their debut

Yeah, but we knew because solicit covers had been released and hiding him in the shadows to obscure him from the audience would be dumb if it weren't someone unexpected. I really didn't catch the implication, either.

On a somewhat different note, is "The List" over? And what was the point of it? He didn't exactly accomplish anything except kill Punisher (who probably wasn't going to be an integral part of the Cabal, anyway) and capture Ronin (which was pointless since he's still showing up in New Avengers and Captain America: Reborn.)
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

Yeah, but we knew because solicit covers had been released and hiding him in the shadows to obscure him from the audience would be dumb if it weren't someone unexpected. I really didn't catch the implication, either.

On a somewhat different note, is "The List" over? And what was the point of it? He didn't exactly accomplish anything except kill Punisher (who probably wasn't going to be an integral part of the Cabal, anyway) and capture Ronin (which was pointless since he's still showing up in New Avengers and Captain America: Reborn.)

I'm pretty sure we still have Spider-Man: The List to go.

And he also neutralized Bruce Banner.

I was wondering the same.. they never outright confirmed who the shadow was, everyone's more or less just assumed it was Sentry by now.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Male Age : 35

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm

munson! wrote:

i apologize for my stupidity, i meant "norman" and "table". im quite hungover
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

I was wondering the same.. they never outright confirmed who the shadow was, everyone's more or less just assumed it was Sentry by now.

Kind of. But we all know
Spoiler:

I feel like these "List" one shots are redundant, because everyone has already had their "moment" with Osborn in their main books. Spider-Man in "American Son," it's been pretty much the main focus in "Punisher," all throughout New Avengers they've butted heads (though "The List" was the first time Clint actually went out and attacked them.)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 pm

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

Kind of. But we all know
Spoiler:

I feel like these "List" one shots are redundant, because everyone has already had their "moment" with Osborn in their main books. Spider-Man in "American Son," it's been pretty much the main focus in "Punisher," all throughout New Avengers they've butted heads (though "The List" was the first time Clint actually went out and attacked them.)

I agree with the List being redundant, I think that the whole Punisher situation could've been handled as the next arc
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
munson! wrote:

Sentry

Was that confirmed?

Kind of. But we all know
Spoiler:

I agree with the List being redundant, I think that the whole Punisher situation could've been handled as the next arc

Yes, we know that won't happen, but he still technically "neutralized" Banner. We still have to see if he'll kill Namor, too!

I agree with the Punisher thing, it should've been handled as the next arc. Why the hell wouldn't you send Daken or someone stronger after him in the first place?

You're talking about a guy that's taken down countless powered opponents and you send c and d-listers after him?

That's sooooo gonna work.

I'm really hoping though, that Spider-man: The List will be good.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 pm

This cover suggests that it is not, in fact, the Sentry.

Siege - Page 2 Siege_whoisnormanosbornssecretweapon

Though, if I were to venture a guess, I think everyone on that cover is a red herring.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

True Believer wrote:

Though, if I were to venture a guess, I think everyone on that cover is a red herring.

Especially Odin, Thanos and Mephisto.....because im 100% possitive they could give a shit about Norman Osbourne.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:48 pm

I would laugh my ass off if it was Mephisto.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
I would laugh my ass off if it was Mephisto.

I'd laugh if it was The Beyonder........because that will be so out of left field.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:33 pm

TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Especially Odin, Thanos and Mephisto.....because im 100% possitive they could give a shit about Norman Osbourne.

I could see it being X-Man. He has a new book coming up.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

God its bugging me I can't think of the name of the guy in left middle, who is he?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Wherein he's being targeted by the Dark X-Men. Who are on Normy's payroll.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

TJ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

God its bugging me I can't think of the name of the guy in left middle, who is he?

Molecule Man.

And I don't think it's him.

Don't think it's X-Man either... that'd be really fucking weird if it was.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

so many of those choices make no sense. I can't see Norman having any way of keeping them in check. Especially Mephisto and the Beyonder.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 pm

minimalist wrote:
so many of those choices make no sense. I can't see Norman having any way of keeping them in check. Especially Mephisto and the Beyonder.

Exactly.

Might as well've put Howard the Duck on the cover.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 pm

True Believer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Wherein he's being targeted by the Dark X-Men. Who are on Normy's payroll.

Nathan could eff up the entire roster including Sentry if he's at full strength.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 pm

WAIT!!!!!! Is Norman holding one of the Infinity Gems???
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm

minimalist wrote:

Maybe Mephisto really has nothing better to do than fuck with Peter Parker all day. Or, perhaps after this
Spoiler:
they form some sort of alliance.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 pm

True Believer wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Maybe Mephisto really has nothing better to do than fuck with Peter Parker all day. Or, perhaps after this
Spoiler:

Still don't see it.

Also more curiously, why would they bring Norman there naked?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Spoiler:

Still don't see it.

I assume to humble him. And he probably wasn't wearing anything under the armor. He was "going commando" in every sense.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm

True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Spoiler:

Still don't see it.

I assume to humble him. And he probably wasn't wearing anything under the armor. He was "going commando" in every sense.

Still though, their supernatural beings, I'm sure they can make him appear with clothes on.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Spoiler:

Still don't see it.

Still though, their supernatural beings, I'm sure they can make him appear with clothes on.

A man with clothes is a man with status, with possessions. If they bring him forward in the buff he's bound to feel powerless and humbled. Of course, I don't know what their intentions are, but whatever they are, it couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege   Siege - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next