the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)

Go down 
+13
Thomas
Figga
Shaun
shazam!
NoLuv4Hoes
True Believer
TJ
PeteWisdom
Leachcraft
minimalist
Liquid Sword
Tim Radd
howie024m
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Empty
PostSubject: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_001

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_003

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_004

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_005

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_006

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_007

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_008

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_009

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_010

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_011

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_012

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_013

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_014

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_015

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_016_17

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_018

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_020

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_021

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_022

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_023

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_024

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_025

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_026

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_027

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_031

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_032

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_033

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_034

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Siege_1_Legion_CPS_035
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I hate how he got outnumbered at the end. Osborn is such a bitch.
I hope Obama pimps slaps him like Black Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:22 pm

On those secret transmission pages were the Marvel editors high? They printed the same dialogue twice with two different images.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:06 am

Awesome. Good job Marvel. I'm excited What a Face
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 am

Three things:

1. A super powered "hero" inadvertently kills hundreds of bystanders...Isn't that what kick started the Initiative event?? Loki's been planning this for years and this is the catalyst he uses?? Weak...

2. Balder is one stupid motherfucker...It's one thing to be manipulated by someone who hides in the shadows, but Loki is manipulating this dipshit point blank to his face...If it wasn't for Thor, he'd still be stuck in a Katrina victim...How many times has Thor saved his and Asgard's ass?? How many times has Loki fucked with Balder and Asgard?? Ridiculous...

3. Copiel's art is gorgeous...
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 am

Yeah but this time its gods, not Super Heroes.... which changes EVERYTHING!

Thor should not have fallen so easily damn it!

Anyone also notice the irony of the Sentry being knocked off panel like always?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 am

PeteWisdom wrote:

Yeah but this time its gods, not Super Heroes.... which changes EVERYTHING!

Thor should not have fallen so easily damn it!

Anyone also notice the irony of the Sentry being knocked off panel like always?

i like the sound that was made when it happened

"smakoom" hehehe
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am

When was Asgard moved back to Oklahoma?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 am

Liquid Sword wrote:

It was never moved from Oklahoma, I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 am

True Believer wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

It was never moved from Oklahoma, I'm pretty sure.

Wait, so did only the people of Asgard go to Latveria? That makes sense I guess.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

I think I know why people care about this event...

its because its taken 7 years for Bendis to bring back the real fucking Avengers since he went out destroyed them.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 am

PeteWisdom wrote:

its because its taken 7 years for Bendis to bring back the real fucking Avengers since he went out destroyed them.

the funny part about that is all the ads for it i've seen refer to it as "An Event 7 years in the making" w/ pics of Osborn n Loki like some kind of crappy movie poster.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:45 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

the funny part about that is all the ads for it i've seen refer to it as "An Event 7 years in the making" w/ pics of Osborn n Loki like some kind of crappy movie poster.

Every event Marvel has been having is "X years in the making."
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 am

shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

well thats cuz every event is X years in the making they dont just spring up over night but for once we get that that accidentally says more than it meant to and we already trackin how jacked up shit has been. VIVA LA ARA we're ahead of the game baby!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 pm

what I'm wondering is how they managed to surprise Asgard when Heimdall is standing guard
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Shaun wrote:
what I'm wondering is how they managed to surprise Asgard when Heimdall is standing guard

Maybe he refused to go through the scanner before the flight back from Latveria...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm

They better have a one on one fight between Thor and Sentry before this is over. I wish Thor still had the full Odin force he would have kicked the crap out of all of those guys. The Asgardians need to get Beta Ray Bill, to find the real Thor Girl, track down Thunderstrike's mace, force Hela to bring back Skurge The Executioner, get the Enchantress, have someone else use Doom's modified Destroyer armor, and find what happened to Kurse. Then they would kick Osborns goon's asses.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm

THIS IS GREAT. Seriously, Thor bitch slapping Sentry, though it is off-panel was fucking great. This is like mind candy.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

well thats cuz every event is X years in the making they dont just spring up over night but for once we get that that accidentally says more than it meant to and we already trackin how jacked up shit has been. VIVA LA ARA we're ahead of the game baby!
Spoiler:

I just like how Marvel's like "This ties into the continuity that has this writer has been writing in for the last few years, SO ITS TTLY 7 YEARS IN THE MAKING."
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 am

Thomas wrote:
They better have a one on one fight between Thor and Sentry before this is over. I wish Thor still had the full Odin force he would have kicked the crap out of all of those guys. The Asgardians need to get Beta Ray Bill, to find the real Thor Girl, track down Thunderstrike's mace, force Hela to bring back Skurge The Executioner, get the Enchantress, have someone else use Doom's modified Destroyer armor, and find what happened to Kurse. Then they would kick Osborns goon's asses.

he does make a good point even if hes name droppin most of these guys have gotten dick all from the awesomeness of the new Thor series i mean when's the last time Thor Girl and Thor (the real one dont make me chin check you) were even in the same book together? and u figga w/ all these resurrections n shit a new Thunderstrike would be in order also WTF WHERE IS BETA RAY BILL ANYWAYS?!?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:29 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

he does make a good point even if hes name droppin most of these guys have gotten dick all from the awesomeness of the new Thor series i mean when's the last time Thor Girl and Thor (the real one dont make me chin check you) were even in the same book together? and u figga w/ all these resurrections n shit a new Thunderstrike would be in order also WTF WHERE IS BETA RAY BILL ANYWAYS?!?

Last I heared he was trying to starve the shit out of Galactus.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:35 am

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

That ended.

He is re-populating his race...
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 am

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

That ended.

...with his mighty hammer...
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

That ended.

...with his mighty hammer...

So thats where Turiddu went.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 am

Maybe I mighta missed something, but when were Bullseye's and Taskmaster's real names revealed? Last I remember, Bullseye was sometimes known as Lester and Tasky's identity was still secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)   Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege #1 (Thx to Raziel)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: