the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege #3

Go down 
+10
Leachcraft
NoLuv4Hoes
GoZ
Thomas
Tim Radd
GreatWhiteNinja
bayani
TJ
PeteWisdom
howie024m
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Siege #3 Siege03001

Siege #3 Siege03002

Siege #3 Siege03003

Siege #3 Siege03004-005

Siege #3 Siege03006-007

Siege #3 Siege03008

Siege #3 Siege03009

Siege #3 Siege03010

Siege #3 Siege03011

Siege #3 Siege03012

Siege #3 Siege03013

Siege #3 Siege03014

Siege #3 Siege03015

Siege #3 Siege03016

Siege #3 Siege03017

Siege #3 Siege03018

Siege #3 Siege03019

Siege #3 Siege03020-021

Siege #3 Siege03022

Siege #3 Siege03023

Siege #3 Siege03024

Siege #3 Siege03025

Siege #3 Siege03027

Siege #3 Siege03028

Siege #3 Siege03029

Siege #3 Siege03030

Siege #3 Siege03031

Siege #3 Siege03032
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Bendis may have impressed me.

I thought this issue was entirely badass.

Loved the Wolverine/Torch "Toldja" bit.

Thor/Sentry fight was pretty good... and I'm glad Stark took control of his stolen armor again.

Very Killer Event so far. I hope issue #4 and the Fallen maintain this momentum.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Bendis may have impressed me.

I thought this issue was entirely badass.

Loved the Wolverine/Torch "Toldja" bit.

Thor/Sentry fight was pretty good... and I'm glad Stark took control of his stolen armor again.

Very Killer Event so far. I hope issue #4 and the Fallen maintain this momentum.

Yea I would say this is a Bendis work that I actually really liked. Sentry was badass at the end of this.......hope he goes out like a champ though, maybe let bob regain control for a minute to let the heroes in with the killing strike would be great. Hope all goes well in #4
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Damn. This was cool.

My ONLY complaint is seeing cyclop's package when wolverine said "toldja"
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

bayani wrote:
Damn. This was cool.

Yeah but you totally would from that angle...unless he tucks...just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

bayani wrote:
Damn. This was cool.

One must wonder why ones eyes would wander there......
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 pm

This was an awesome issue. I love the art. Also liking Iron Man in the classic armor.

I also like that Thor was actually doing some work to The Void. I also like how The Void is shown/drawn.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I liked this issue but the president's constantly asking what was happening was kind of annoying. I loved that Thor was going all out on the Sentry but it was bullshit that it wasn't even affecting him at all, I wish Thor still had all of the Odinforce then we would see the Sentry being knocked around. I have a question though why did Secret Invasion get 7 issues and this onyl gets 4? This story actually deserves more issues.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I don't think it does. Making this event a short and sweet thing is good. I like it. But that is just my preference.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Thor was actually doing some damage on The Void? Seemed like after every attack more of the...I'll refer to it as the "Sentry Shell", was gone.
And this is a beaten/exhausted God of Thunder we are speaking of if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm

I agree with Tim 100%. Granted the Void hardly noticed any of his attacks, but it takes a lot to crack the "Sentry Shell" as he put it.

But seriously, I'm glad this is only 4 issues. It keeps everything to the point, and no room for drawn out issues of Bendis Dialogue. Granted I love Coipel's art, so I might not have even minded too much.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
I agree with Tim 100%. Granted the Void hardly noticed any of his attacks, but it takes a lot to crack the "Sentry Shell" as he put it.

But seriously, I'm glad this is only 4 issues. It keeps everything to the point, and no room for drawn out issues of Bendis Dialogue. Granted I love Coipel's art, so I might not have even minded too much.

I'm not talking about a lot more issues one more I think would have been enough I just want to see more kick ass fighting but I doubt there will be enough in the last issue to make me content. Don't get me wrong I like this series and as long as Bendis doesn't blow it I think it will be his best event yet. I really wish we could at least see Beta Ray Bill come and help kick the shit out the Sentry that might be enough to make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
I agree with Tim 100%.

Do you realizing what this is doing to the very fabric of reality?!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm

I don't think Thor is doing really that much damage to Sentry/Void. I think he's sort've in a way helping The Void get rid of Bob's Persona so he can take full control. And unless Thor had full control of the Odin Force he's kinda screwed, but thankfully he has friends there to back him up. Reason I say this is because look at him, The God is bleeding sweating and looking nervous even before Void destroyed Asgard and The Void is just smirking.

None the less as I said I think Bob is gonna take some small control in the last second giving the heros an open door for the killing blow on The Void and that is how he is going to go out like a hero.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Thomas wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

I'm not talking about a lot more issues one more I think would have been enough I just want to see more kick ass fighting but I doubt there will be enough in the last issue to make me content. Don't get me wrong I like this series and as long as Bendis doesn't blow it I think it will be his best event yet. I really wish we could at least see Beta Ray Bill come and help kick the shit out the Sentry that might be enough to make me happy.

Well I'm sure thats why theres all these Siege Aftermath things, like "The Fallen" and One shots for like Cap, Thor, etc.

So it'll be like the story continues... but its still 4 issues.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm

TJ wrote:
I don't think Thor is doing really that much damage to Sentry/Void. I think he's sort've in a way helping The Void get rid of Bob's Persona so he can take full control. And unless Thor had full control of the Odin Force he's kinda screwed, but thankfully he has friends there to back him up. Reason I say this is because look at him, The God is bleeding sweating and looking nervous even before Void destroyed Asgard and The Void is just smirking.

None the less as I said I think Bob is gonna take some small control in the last second giving the heros an open door for the killing blow on The Void and that is how he is going to go out like a hero.

You do realize Thor got jumped and punked out in the first issue by the U-Foes and Dark Avengers right?

Also, if he is helping get rid of the bob persona then he is still damaging part of him. I don't necessarily see it the way you are seeing it but I'll try to work my idea around it. But I still think he was at least hurting The Void, alittle. But not a huge amount.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
TJ wrote:

You do realize Thor got jumped and punked out in the first issue by the U-Foes and Dark Avengers right?

Also, if he is helping get rid of the bob persona then he is still damaging part of him. I don't necessarily see it the way you are seeing it but I'll try to work my idea around it. But I still think he was at least hurting The Void, alittle. But not a huge amount.

Yes I remember that and I'm still taking that into consideration.

But I view Bob has kind of the encasing to a nuclear bomb. Strong, sturdy and resilient but if you crack/destroy that shell your getting hit with a hell of a lot more power.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:57 am

Tim Radd wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
I agree with Tim 100%.

Do you realizing what this is doing to the very fabric of reality?!

If you read Tim's post in Skwisgaar's voice, it's AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 am

TJ wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
TJ wrote:

Yes I remember that and I'm still taking that into consideration.

But I view Bob has kind of the encasing to a nuclear bomb. Strong, sturdy and resilient but if you crack/destroy that shell your getting hit with a hell of a lot more power.

Sooo funny story about this. I kept reading it, but my sig was still showing on the page. So everytime I'd get so far reading it, I'd go back and look at Olivia and forget what I read...took bout 5 minutes.

Anyways. It could be the way you are seeing it, and it could not be.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:11 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
bayani wrote:
Damn. This was cool.

One must wonder why ones eyes would wander there......

^this^ all day i was like da fuck how gay is that?
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm curious to see who or what the Void really is...Is he Cthon or one of those "dark gods" or something else entirely?
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Awesome....again!! The Sentry/Void has been bad ass this entire series. I agree with TJ. Thor wasn't affecting him at all... which kinda sucks, but like it has been pointed out, he got jumped and got his ass kicked a couple issues back, and the majority of the Odin Force is gone. The Void was standing his ground and letting him take his best shots just to show him that not only can I take it, but if that's the best you can do you're in for a world of hurt. Right before Norman called him to take down Asgard it looked like he was about to give Thor the same treatment as Ares. This is bad ass. This is finally living up to all the hype that was being kicked around about the Sentry. I still hope Molecule Man comes back at the end of this cuz so far it seems like he's pretty much the only one with enough power to take him on.

(I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that my Void/Sentry theory will come to pass)
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm sticking with that he's still actually the Beyonder.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:26 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:

Mostly because Marvel would.... NEVER EVER lie about something.... because we all know that the Voidtry or Senoid was never on the list of "Norman's Secret Weapon?"

Besides, if Norman knew he was the Beyonder and batshit crazy... well he has every right to be terrified.

Who else hopes for the unlikely possibility that Odin shows up to whip his ass?
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

Mostly because Marvel would.... NEVER EVER lie about something.... because we all know that the Voidtry or Senoid was never on the list of "Norman's Secret Weapon?"

Besides, if Norman knew he was the Beyonder and batshit crazy... well he has every right to be terrified.

Who else hopes for the unlikely possibility that Odin shows up to whip his ass?

Honestly... I don't think Odin could take him....
Matter a fact... I think the Molecule Man could have taken Odin... but after what the Void did to Owen.... I'm actually pretty excited to see how they take him out.... I'm really hoping Reed or Tony don't come up with some bullshit machine to take him out
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 am

also NOBODY punks Doom and lives to tell the tale!!!!!!!! Not even the Sentry! or the Void!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege #3   Siege #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege #3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next