the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD

Go down 
+14
Liquid Sword
Figga
Shaun
JBiggs79
GoZ
Leachcraft
TJ
Shadowrenderer
minimalist
CaptainJoel
Thomas
True Believer
DanElectro
PeteWisdom
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Marvel needs the money to start marketing and selling this:
Photobucket

It should help with making sense of all the extra teams and Supes they've created lately.

and the craptastic use of some characters..

That would be my new drink of choice, despite the whole "vodka treats me horribly" aspect.

I'd drink so much I'd get drunk.

whats the point of drinking if you're not getting trashed?

amiright? MJ?

still love you M!!

anyways unless its one of those you're so stressed out you need something to take a slight edge off to mellow out...

but thats usually what weed is for... and I've never learned to just go to that one drink... okay well... I'm not very good at it.

I think I just figured out how you can move past BND and start reading ASM again! cheers

I was at work last night, stuck sitting at the computer for 3 1/2 hours... so I made the time to read the first arc.

Not horrible in all honesty. Mr. Negative was actually somewhat interesting.

I know a little bit about Freak prior to this.... still think thats stupid.

Regardless...

it still isn't good enough to justify OMD, and don't see how this easily couldn't be changed a bit and still have MJ in the picture.

Well I mean the new villians and tweaking that aspect.

Yeah but...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

It should help with making sense of all the extra teams and Supes they've created lately.

That would be my new drink of choice, despite the whole "vodka treats me horribly" aspect.

amiright? MJ?

still love you M!!

anyways unless its one of those you're so stressed out you need something to take a slight edge off to mellow out...

but thats usually what weed is for... and I've never learned to just go to that one drink... okay well... I'm not very good at it.

I think I just figured out how you can move past BND and start reading ASM again! cheers

I was at work last night, stuck sitting at the computer for 3 1/2 hours... so I made the time to read the first arc.

Regardless...

it still isn't good enough to justify OMD, and don't see how this easily couldn't be changed a bit and still have MJ in the picture.

Yeah but...
Spoiler:

so I've heard

>_>

but you know damn well what I mean.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

amiright? MJ?

still love you M!!

Regardless...

Yeah but...
Spoiler:

so I've heard

>_>

...see vodka ad above
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 pm

still in major want of the vodka.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Out of Marvel Previews for Sept. shipping:

Kicking off an all-new miniseries bringing you two "classic" silver-age tales of the Sentry at the birth of the Marvel Age! When the Golden Guardian is critically injured, Scout, Lindy Lee and Watchdog have to travel back in time to learn exactly how Rob Reynolds became THE SENTRY. They must learn the secretes to save our hero- so he can save the world! PLUS: When the Tinkerer and the Mad Thinker team up to create a device capable of stealing the Sentry's powers, they only have one obstacle on their path to world domination. The parasitic beam takes HOURS to work! What evil scheme will keep the Sentry in place long enough to destroy him? Don't miss the breathtaking tale of monsters and mayhem!

AND it's only $2.99

Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 pm

It would rock if Darwin Cooke were doing interiors.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Photobucket

amiright? MJ?

still love you M!!

Regardless...

Yeah but...
Spoiler:

so I've heard

>_>

...see vodka ad above

*sigh*

I'd die of alcohol poisoning before I'd be okay with that.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Mighty Avengers #18 introduces yet another Nick Fury team...the Secret Warriors!

Another great Skrull reveal would be Norman Osborn. It would make perfect sense. I can't imagine a PSYCHOPATH like him taking the deal to lead the Thunderbolts...under any conditions.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:00 am

DanElectro wrote:
Mighty Avengers #18 introduces yet another Nick Fury team...the Secret Warriors!

Another great Skrull reveal would be Norman Osborn. It would make perfect sense. I can't imagine a PSYCHOPATH like him taking the deal to lead the Thunderbolts...under any conditions.

a chance to take out Spider-Man.... on the Right Side of the Law?

the irony alone would be motivation for Osborne.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:14 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

But he hasn't though. I know I'm behind on my Thunderbolts reading, but I don't think they've formally gone after Spider-Man yet. The Avengers Initiative team has, but not the Thunderbolts. So...
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

But he hasn't though. I know I'm behind on my Thunderbolts reading, but I don't think they've formally gone after Spider-Man yet. The Avengers Initiative team has, but not the Thunderbolts. So...

Yeah but according to BND (lack of) continuity Spidey has been off the radar for months. Obviously no one remembers him... so you know... hard to find someone you don't know who it is.... and isn't currently active. Well I mean there WERE months where he wasn't.

Thunderbolts easily could have taken place during those months... also not to mention the fact that I believe they get their orders who to track down.. isn't Osborn just waiting for the Spidey call? Isn't that what New Ways to Die is about or something?

Seconldy Avengers/Invaders crossover, the Thunderbolts are hunting down Spidey.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yeah but according to BND (lack of) continuity Spidey has been off the radar for months. Obviously no one remembers him... so you know... hard to find someone you don't know who it is.... and isn't currently active. Well I mean there WERE months where he wasn't.

Thunderbolts easily could have taken place during those months... also not to mention the fact that I believe they get their orders who to track down.. isn't Osborn just waiting for the Spidey call? Isn't that what New Ways to Die is about or something?

Read last week's ASM...

Spoiler:

I HATED it!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Read last week's ASM...

Spoiler:

I HATED it!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Read last week's ASM...

Spoiler:

I HATED it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Read last week's ASM...

Spoiler:

I HATED it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

eh go ahead and spoil it.

oh wait... no...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:52 am

Nope...still want the spoiler?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 am

DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:57 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Spoiler:

Worst issue so far!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Spoiler:

Worst issue so far!

Yeah I went back and looked and remembered that whole thing.

*sigh* and this is supposed to be leagues better?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:05 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Spoiler:

Worst issue so far!

Well apparently there's going to be a "Lady Bullseye" in the Sept issue of Daredevil. Marvel needs to turn off the new character making machine for a few years and kill off a few 100 useless ones.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:00 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Spoiler:

Worst issue so far!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:55 am

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
DanElectro wrote:

Yes.
Spoiler:

Worst issue so far!

Well apparently there's going to be a "Lady Bullseye" in the Sept issue of Daredevil. Marvel needs to turn off the new character making machine for a few years and kill off a few 100 useless ones.

I heard about that. Brubaker is doing it so I have hope... and she wasn't related to THE Bullseye too much from what I remember.

Still thought it was kinda dumb... but since its in Brubakers hands I'm less worried.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:08 am

Honestly, I don't care who's hands these new characters are in...Marvel's milking the popularity of the originals.

Just off the top of my head:

Lady Bullseye
Girl Thor (or whatever her name is)
Different variations of Namor
Kraven's son & daughter
Hulkling or whatever. Now Skaar (who shouln't have been alive--the whole freakin point to WWH!!!)
Spider-Girl
Kimodo (Lizard wannabe- lame origin...C'mon...she stole and then "improved" his formula!?)
MVP & Patriot
the new Ghost Rider guy from Fury's new commando team
Hawkeye girl...
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 am

DanElectro wrote:
Honestly, I don't care who's hands these new characters are in...Marvel's milking the popularity of the originals.

Lady Bullseye
Kraven's son & daughter
Hulkling or whatever. Now Skaar (who shouln't have been alive--the whole freakin point to WWH!!!)
Spider-Girl
Kimodo (Lizard wannabe- lame origin...C'mon...she stole and then "improved" his formula!?)
MVP & Patriot
Hawkeye girl...

If its a good story I'm not so bitter.

Her name is Thor Girl.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:33 am

DanElectro wrote:

Lady Bullseye
Kraven's son & daughter
Spider-Girl
MVP & Patriot
Hawkeye girl...

By the way that should be Kraven's sons and daughter. He had two they used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD   OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL SECRET INVASION THREAD
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next