the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Secret Invasion...

Go down 
+14
munson!
GoZ
minimalist
Hedinnweis
PeteWisdom
Thomas
TJ
Mr.Wholesome
DanElectro
Tim Radd
True Believer
CaptainJoel
Shadowrenderer
Leachcraft
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

Post Secret Invasion... Empty
PostSubject: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Here's what I've found out so far....

Apparently, SHIELD gets shut down and something shittier takes it's place...

Nova and a newly formed Nova Corps have something to do with Earth post SI, possibly as a new global taskforce that replaces SHIELD...

One of the new books coming out post SI- Spider Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D

Dr. Strange won't be the Sorcerer Supreme any longer...I'm fairly certain he's getting his own monthly post SI as well...He's also getting a complete redesign to go with it...

According to Dan Slott (Mighty Avengers post SI writer)- Mighty will be the most "Avengery" out of all the Avenger books....A founding Avenger will be on the team, as well as other former members and at least one current Might Avenger. Only confirmed member at this time is Jocasta...

Dark Avengers: New title Bendis is leaving Mighty for. The book will consist of members that have never been Avengers before..

That's all I've got now...Feel free to add any new info...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

An Avengers book where NON of the members of the team have ever been Avengers...

um...

also, is Nova Corp going to be Marvels GLC then?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

I hope Dark Avengers includes Green Goblin and Venom.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
I hope Dark Avengers includes Green Goblin and Venom.

I'm hoping DA includes Solo and Puma...
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm

The only thing about this that sounds even appealing is Strange getting a solo.

Though I know Pete and several others will probably piss themselves over Bendis leaving Mighty and restoring a somewhat classic Avengers team.

I'm withholding judgment until I know whose taking over.

It could be Loeb . . .
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 pm

True Believer wrote:

Though I know Pete and several others will probably piss themselves over Bendis leaving Mighty and restoring a somewhat classic Avengers team.

It could be Loeb . . .

Post Secret Invasion... Allenthealien-1
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Is DA supposed to be the anti Avengers? That would make sense from the name...

A villain team but Avengers... um? Kinda like the new X-Force or really bad guys?

I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:25 pm

True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

LOEB?!?! Bite your tongue, TB!

I like the idea of a Doctor Strange ongoing but not at the expense of him getting a "redesign."

I also REALLY doubt Nova Corp will replace SHIELD. Why would they? Nova Corp has to be available throughout the Universe and won't settle into policing a single planet. A Nova Corp outpost replacing the now defunct SWORD maybe Travis suggests that SWORD is operational with the Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D. reference.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 am

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

Post Secret Invasion... Allenthealien-1

Dan Slott. It's been reported on Newsarama and uhm.....Travis mentioned it in the starting post of THIS thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:43 am

DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

I like the idea of a Doctor Strange ongoing but not at the expense of him getting a "redesign."

I also REALLY doubt Nova Corp will replace SHIELD. Why would they? Nova Corp has to be available throughout the Universe and won't settle into policing a single planet. A Nova Corp outpost replacing the now defunct SWORD maybe Travis suggests that SWORD is operational with the Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D. reference.

I could see SWORD replacing SHIELD and the Nova Corps having a group working with SWORD.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:46 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

I could see SWORD replacing SHIELD and the Nova Corps having a group working with SWORD.

I'd also like an all sword weilding team of Avengers!!!!!

Your Homer pic as the leader?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:18 am

Meh only books I'm interested in reading in the future

Dark Avengers
(Yes I know this is not a Post SI book's') The Marvel Noir series.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:30 am

TJ wrote:

Dark Avengers

Have you been picking up the other Avengers titles are now dropping them for DA or you just never picked up Might or New to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:

A villain team but Avengers... um? Kinda like the new X-Force or really bad guys?

I'm confused...

I'm thinking like X-Force...The supervillians working for the gov. thing is being done in Thunderbolts...
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

I can see SWORD and the Nova Corps working together, but I can't see SWORD replacing SHIELD....Well, I guess I can...They'd have to expand the agency to do more than deal with extraterrestrial stuff...Even so, I can't see SWORD doing everything SHIELD did.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It could be Loeb . . .

I can see SWORD and the Nova Corps working together, but I can't see SWORD replacing SHIELD....Well, I guess I can...They'd have to expand the agency to do more than deal with extraterrestrial stuff...Even so, I can't see SWORD doing everything SHIELD did.

If SHIELD does go away it will come back.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

DanElectro wrote:
TJ wrote:

Dark Avengers

Have you been picking up the other Avengers titles are now dropping them for DA or you just never picked up Might or New to begin with?

Yea I've been reading Mighty and New for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:51 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

I'm thinking like X-Force...The supervillians working for the gov. thing is being done in Thunderbolts...

OK. supervillians working for the gov. has been done a whole bunch of time mostly by Marvel but also DC with the Suicide Squad.

Are they going to do "the hero thing" or actually be villains?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

OK. supervillians working for the gov. has been done a whole bunch of time mostly by Marvel but also DC with the Suicide Squad.

Good point!

Because using "Dark" in the name is otherwise not really good for P.R.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

Good point!

Sure it is...Just look at dark chocolate...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

Good point!

It's a little more like the Secret Six.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

Good point!

People eat dark chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:04 pm

True Believer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I'm confused...

Good point!

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:14 pm

True Believer wrote:

yes...they do.

In fact, someone's placing an order right now!

Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Et tu, Barack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Secret Invasion...   Post Secret Invasion... Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Secret Invasion...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next