the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+24
minimalist
Gabe_Gray
twelves
VashtheStampede
howie024m
PeteWisdom
True Believer
Tayley
Figga
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
GoZ
TJ
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
Leachcraft
shazam!
Shaun
bayani
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
Thomas
NoLuv4Hoes
Liquid Sword
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

News You Can Use - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
News You Can Use - Page 36 IncredibleHulks_635_Teaser

What an amazing run Pak's had. I had no idea the series would end too though... Sad

It'll be even shittier when Marvel relaunches this series and renumbers it in about 6 years.

....sad but true... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:40 am

I'm just gonna leave this right here....

http://comics.ign.com/articles/117/1170518p1.html
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:59 am

Interesting speculation there. I doubt DC will reboot the whole universe. But they might do it for Superman & Wonder Woman.

I seriously doubt the rumour about a Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Superman reboot I've heard, tho.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:28 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Interesting speculation there. I doubt DC will reboot the whole universe. But they might do it for Superman & Wonder Woman.

I seriously doubt the rumour about a Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Superman reboot I've heard, tho.

I sure hope not the last reboot was confusing as hell and it took decades to clean up the confusion.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I sure hope not the last reboot was confusing as hell and it took decades to clean up the confusion.

whats left to really reboot i mean damn Johns has already covered most of the big names and there hasnt been THAT much new history added that needs fixing or hasnt stood the test of time ....unless were talkin Marvel vs DC....
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

How could it have taken decades if Final Crisis was more or less the last reboot?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

How could it have taken decades if Infinite Crisis was more or less the last reboot?

fixed!
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

How could it have taken decades if Infinite Crisis was more or less the last reboot?

fixed!
Glad I didn't have to be THAT guy. Seeing as I'm usually THAT guy to Dante...
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

fixed!

Final Crisis was the last reboot. Just not as big as Infinite Crisis.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

fixed!

not even dude dont make me cut you

and yo G Dub i figga'd i was bout due one lol i got diz
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:09 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

fixed!

Anytime major characters comeback from the dead because a giant scale event that plunges the entire reality into oblivion, and changes the status quo of continuity that's a reboot. That happened in Final Crisis.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

fixed!

Anytime major characters comeback from the dead because a giant scale event that plunges the entire reality into oblivion, and changes the status quo of continuity that's a reboot. That happened in Final Crisis.

No a reboot is when a character is started over from the beginning like they did with Superman and Wonder Woman after the first Crisis.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah FC was no reboot. Not much actually changed except the New Gods kinda sorta came back.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Have they ever filled in the gaps from that whole "One Year Later" stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:17 am

GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

& bits & pieces got filled in in each individual title.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:40 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Wow....Then I read all of that completely out of order....now that you put it that way, it all makes sense.....Damn.....I feel stupid.....
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:40 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Wow....Then I read all of that completely out of order....now that you put it that way, it all makes sense.....Damn.....I feel stupid.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what beer were you on drink!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:55 am

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:08 am

GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Captain America
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:04 pm

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Captain America

thats what the fuck im talking about G-Man, that sounds like a great idea for a way to waste a lazy Sunday read some Infinite Crisis (maybe some of the build up Crisis of Conscience fa sho Despero + Secret Society of Supervillains FTW and the real ones too not that shit Luthor Jr. cooked up) read 52 then some of the OYL (Robin, Green Arrow, JSA/JLA, Teen Titans most likely) stuff....

Oh did i mention that beers will be consumed and flame put to bud while this is occuring? I feel like i needn't have said so but.. i did anyways.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:58 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

That's what 52 was...

Captain America

thats what the fuck im talking about G-Man, that sounds like a great idea for a way to waste a lazy Sunday read some Infinite Crisis (maybe some of the build up Crisis of Conscience fa sho Despero + Secret Society of Supervillains FTW and the real ones too not that shit Luthor Jr. cooked up) read 52 then some of the OYL (Robin, Green Arrow, JSA/JLA, Teen Titans most likely) stuff....

Oh did i mention that beers will be consumed and flame put to bud while this is occuring? I feel like i needn't have said so but.. i did anyways.. Laughing

You need to get yo' ass home man! Captain America Captain America Captain America
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Figga wrote:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32563

It seems the rumors are true...

I dont know how to feel about this.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

shazam! wrote:
Figga wrote:

It was bound to happen sooner or later. It's all cyclical. If you don't like this status quo, your's will be back sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:35 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Figga wrote:

It was bound to happen sooner or later. It's all cyclical. If you don't like this status quo, your's will be back sooner or later.

To be completely honest I've been very uninterested in comics lately, so they've done their job of roping me back in. DC's characters are classic and timeless enough that they'll stay mostly the same reboot or not, so I'm not too worried as long as it doesn't suck, but part of me is still all "wtf this is unnecessary Mad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

News You Can Use
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next