the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+24
minimalist
Gabe_Gray
twelves
VashtheStampede
howie024m
PeteWisdom
True Believer
Tayley
Figga
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
GoZ
TJ
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
Leachcraft
shazam!
Shaun
bayani
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
Thomas
NoLuv4Hoes
Liquid Sword
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

News You Can Use - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

I just read that Fabian Nicieza is NOT writing Teen Titans... Maybe he's doing something with the characters but not writing? idk
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

I'd like to see the Milestone and Wildstorm characters integrated into the reg DCU with this reboot.

The Milestone characters have already been integrated, I admit they need to use them more but they are there.

Well I know they are, I guess I just meant better integrated...Wildstorm, I've heard, is being completely folded into the DCU with this reboot...Apparently Grifter is one of the new "52" titles coming out.

Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

I'd like to see the Milestone and Wildstorm characters integrated into the reg DCU with this reboot.

The Milestone characters have already been integrated, I admit they need to use them more but they are there.

Well I know they are, I guess I just meant better integrated...Wildstorm, I've heard, is being completely folded into the DCU with this reboot...Apparently Grifter is one of the new "52" titles coming out.

Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

GL reboot titles revealed.

Quote :

Green Lantern #1 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke and Cristian Alamy

Geoff Johns has been charting the adventures of Hal Jordan and the GREEN LANTERN Corps since GREEN LANTERN: Rebirth, collaborating with such major artists as Ethan Van Sciver, Darwyn Cooke, Prentis Rollins, Marlo Alquiza and Mick Gray.

This fall, Johns reunites with artists Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy, as the series begins anew with GREEN LANTERN #1 with cover by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado. Together they will continue to thrill readers and expand the Green Lantern mythos.

Change is coming. But set aside your fear. It'll be worth the wait.

Green Lantern Corps #1 by Peter Tomasi, Fernando Pasarin, and Scott Hanna

When deadly conflicts emerge across the universe, it's up to Guy Gardner, John Stewart and an elite Green Lantern strike force to keep the peace.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1 will be written by Peter J. Tomasi with art by Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna. The cover to #1 is by Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy.

Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1 by Tony Bedard and Tyler Kirkham

Who are The New Guardians?

The power of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love combine to be the most powerful (and colorful) team in the corps under the leadership of Kyle Rayner. Beware their power . . . and their volatility!

GREEN LANTERN: THE NEW GUARDIANS #1 will be written by Tony Bedard and illustrated with cover by Tyler Kirkham and Batt.

Red Lanterns #1 by Peter Milligan and Ed Benes
Going solo. Atrocitus and his Red Lantern Corps return in their own series, battling against injustice in the most bloody ways imaginable. This Lantern Corps takes no prisoners, they are judge, jury and executioners!

RED LANTERNS #1 will be written by Peter Milligan with art and cover by Ed Benes and Rob Hunter.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 am