the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been curious.

Go down 
+16
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
howie024m
CaptainJoel
True Believer
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Figga
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Thomas
Aycock
GoZ
TJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

I've been curious. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Do Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold have fits of professional jealousy towards each other?

Well I heard that they give each other the cold sholder.
Evil or Very Mad

Shaddupa ya face.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Do Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold have fits of professional jealousy towards each other?

Thomas............that was so bad I remembered that "cold shoulder" line from Batman and Robin.

God damn you.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Shaddupa ya face.

hahahahahahahahaha

GET IT!
Back to top Go down
VashtheStampede
Youngling
Youngling
VashtheStampede

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:26 am

Batman
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 am

VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

You're just posting that, so you can read the free comics....but it doesn't work like that...
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

GoZ wrote:
VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

You're just posting that, so you can read the free comics....but it doesn't work like that...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 am

howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

Laughing

You're just posting that, so you can not be killed by GoZ...but it doesn't work like that...
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

Laughing

You're just posting that, so you can not be killed by GoZ...but it doesn't work like that...

Suspect Neutral tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 am

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

howie024m wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

Laughing

ironically thats the same reaction women give him when they see his "moves"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 am

TJ wrote:
howie024m wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
VashtheStampede wrote:
Batman

Laughing

ironically thats the same reaction women give him when they see his "moves"

STOP TALKING TO MY WIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

ditto.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Tayley wrote:
ditto.

Butt she likes it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm

oh i get it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 am

Tayley wrote:
oh i get it.

That's what she said. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am

she really does say that. STOP TALKING TO HER!

got damn.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I wonder if we'll see Brother/Doctor Voodoo's reaction to the earthquakes in Haiti...
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 am

Leachcraft wrote:
I wonder if we'll see Brother/Doctor Voodoo's reaction to the earthquakes in Haiti...

I didn't realize he was Haitian. I hope we do see his reaction now that you bring this to my attention.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 am

i wonder if anyone at marvel got fired for thinking coming up with a voodoo doctor named Doctor Voodoo was clever.... then they stole the idea anyways cuz thats how joey q rolls
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
i wonder if anyone at marvel got fired for thinking coming up with a voodoo doctor named Doctor Voodoo was clever.... then they stole the idea anyways cuz thats how joey q rolls

Well Brother Voodoo is actually a pretty old character (from the 70's) so Joe Q didn't actually have anything to do with him (as far as I know), I could see them having stole the idea for him, though. I think Bendis came up with him becoming Doctor Voodoo, though... and as we all know he's definitely not fired.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:31 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Well Brother Voodoo is actually a pretty old character (from the 70's) so Joe Q didn't actually have anything to do with him (as far as I know), I could see them having stole the idea for him, though. I think Bendis came up with him becoming Doctor Voodoo, though... and as we all know he's definitely not fired.

yeah i know how bendis likes to dust off 70s characters and pretend anyone else missed them. just had a fit of smarmy-ness that needed posting.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Brother Voodoo has been lurking around the Marvel Universe for years...He wasn't really dug up at all...Besides them renaming him Doctor Voodoo, I like Brother Voodoo and I know quite a few people (at Marvel) have been wanting to give him a larger part in the Marvel U. Personally, I think his redesign and book are pretty bad ass....He's way more interesting to me than Dr. Strange.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Brother Voodoo has been lurking around the Marvel Universe for years...He wasn't really dug up at all...Besides them renaming him Doctor Voodoo, I like Brother Voodoo and I know quite a few people (at Marvel) have been wanting to give him a larger part in the Marvel U. Personally, I think his redesign and book are pretty bad ass....He's way more interesting to me than Dr. Strange.

the keyword there was LURKING I.E. he hasn't been prominent since his inception and even thats debatable. yeah yeah the character's alot more popular now, but im not bashing the character. i was just being a smart ass.

but now that were on the topic if i did have a problem w/ him its that a. ok hes interesting to more people now, thats nothing that couldnt of been done w/ doctor strange if they hadnt let bendis skull fuck his reputation and capability. and b. it really gets me when mofos bandwagon ride on a previous character it would of been a hellworthy trespass in the nerd forest not too long ago to say he was the shit. Doctor Voodoo, Daken, Stephanie Brown just recent examples not saying its you Leachcraft cuz tbh it could be but i dont pay u much attention (nothing personal just dont).ya know fuck it.... i'd even go so far as to say the "yes well i am very well informed" cheese n wine expertness of ur post would suggest that ya probably are, seeing as how i just made a comment about the name and ur trying to give me a crash course on the character (who i already know a pretty good deal about) kinda douche baggy not gonna lie.

UNNECESSARY AND TOTALLY UNRELATED PLUS IT'S CLEAR I WAS KIDDIN WTF PPL

this rant was brought to you by OB Blue, cuz not all korean beer sucks est. 1933, the letter K, the number 666 and the color....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:38 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

the keyword there was LURKING I.E. he hasn't been prominent since his inception and even thats debatable. yeah yeah the character's alot more popular now, but im not bashing the character. i was just being a smart ass.

but now that were on the topic if i did have a problem w/ him its that a. ok hes interesting to more people now, thats nothing that couldnt of been done w/ doctor strange if they hadnt let bendis skull fuck his reputation and capability. and b. it really gets me when mofos bandwagon ride on a previous character it would of been a hellworthy trespass in the nerd forest not too long ago to say he was the shit. Doctor Voodoo, Daken, Stephanie Brown just recent examples not saying its you Leachcraft cuz tbh it could be but i dont pay u much attention (nothing personal just dont).ya know fuck it.... i'd even go so far as to say the "yes well i am very well informed" cheese n wine expertness of ur post would suggest that ya probably are, seeing as how i just made a comment about the name and ur trying to give me a crash course on the character (who i already know a pretty good deal about) kinda douche baggy not gonna lie.

this rant was brought to you by OB Blue, cuz not all korean beer sucks est. 1933, the letter K, the number 666 and the color....

Spoiler:

That was a very entertaining read, NoLuv

Brother Voodoo was an interesting character...in the 70's and I still like the original character design and name despite the slightly racist undertones, or for the time blaxploitative (is that a word, Thomas?) concept. BUT, and, Travis, I'm a bit pissed at you..."he's way more interesting that Dr. Strange?!?!?!?!?!?" WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Blasphemer!!!!!!! clap clap clap clap

No, seriously...all it'll take to make Dr. Strange even coooooler than he is now is to get someone good like Ellis or Moore to write him. YOU KNOW THIS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:51 am

DanElectro wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Spoiler:

That was a very entertaining read, NoLuv

Brother Voodoo was an interesting character...in the 70's and I still like the original character design and name despite the slightly racist undertones, or for the time blaxploitative (is that a word, Thomas?) concept. BUT, and, Travis, I'm a bit pissed at you..."he's way more interesting that Dr. Strange?!?!?!?!?!?" WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Blasphemer!!!!!!! clap clap clap clap

No, seriously...all it'll take to make Dr. Strange even coooooler than he is now is to get someone good like Ellis or Moore to write him. YOU KNOW THIS!!!!

I like Dr. Strange...I just hate how he's been written...I'd love Grant Morrison writing Dr. Strange...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been curious.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: