the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been curious.

Go down 
+16
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
howie024m
CaptainJoel
True Believer
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Figga
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Thomas
Aycock
GoZ
TJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

I've been curious. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 am

DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Maybe Bucky could get bionic legs, and run twice as fast, and call himself The Sprinter Soldier.....

Spoiler:

wouldn't be fair for him to have two legs but only the one arm. Mad If he got the one leg he could be Compass Soldier...wing

But...why would they take one or both of his good legs, GoZ?! That sucks, man...

He could get a job making coins and dollar bills and be the US Minter Soldier wing-a-ding-ding-dangly-doooo
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Maybe Bucky could get bionic legs, and run twice as fast, and call himself The Sprinter Soldier.....

Spoiler:

wouldn't be fair for him to have two legs but only the one arm. Mad If he got the one leg he could be Compass Soldier...wing

But...why would they take one or both of his good legs, GoZ?! That sucks, man...

He could get a job making coins and dollar bills and be the US Minter Soldier wing-a-ding-ding-dangly-doooo

He could be building a bookcase and get a sliver of wood stuck in his hand and be called Splinter Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:45 am

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Spoiler:

He could be building a bookcase and get a sliver of wood stuck in his hand and be called Splinter Soldier.

He could quit superheroing and pursue his secret dream to be a star on Broadway. He meets up with Ferris Bueller and the meerkat from the Lion King. They put his name up in lights as Springtime for Hitler Soldier

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Every time I see this thread I think the topic says "I'm bi-curious." But, alas, Shazam is not the OP.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Every time I see this thread I think the topic says "I'm bi-curious." But, alas, Shazam is not the OP.

I keep thinking that too.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Thrice
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Thrice

I fourth that.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:

"OP?"

scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

"OP?"

scratch

Original Poster.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

"OP?"

scratch

Original Poster.

Damn Wholesome just schooled someone on Internet.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Where was the Sentry during civil war?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:

What a Face

And Sentry was busy crying and they were all, "OMFG WHAT SIDE WILL HE PICK?!?! WE ARE ALL FUCKED."

iirc.

And hen he joined the pro reg side obviously.
And the funny thing is they were kind of losing the physical battle.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

Are Adam Strange and Hugo Strange related? I can't imagine the last name "Strange" is all that common in the DCU...... And is Stephen their long lost cousin, or something?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

GoZ wrote:
Are Adam Strange and Hugo Strange related? I can't imagine the last name "Strange" is all that common in the DCU...... And is Stephen their long lost cousin, or something?

dont think so but that would make for a good story lol Batman/Adam Strange team up FTW
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 am

I've been curious...who reads that Anita Blake series. How is it still existing?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 am

i've been curious, wholesome, why'd you accept a friend request from my wife?

fuck that. are you guys fucking? because yesterday she asked me about coming on here too. and to that i said......well i said something to the effect of "no", but with more words involved. i think she added you by mistake. ...kill her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Tayley wrote:
i've been curious, wholesome, why'd you accept a friend request from my wife?

fuck that. are you guys fucking? because yesterday she asked me about coming on here too. and to that i said......well i said something to the effect of "no", but with more words involved. i think she added you by mistake. ...kill her.

I've rarely fucked her and it's only been in the ass--I'm leaving the baby factory for you, dildos, soda cans/bottles, produce, and whatever else is lying around.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 pm

no the father is going to take care of the baby.

its funny though, i asked her if she knew you werent the brian i was talking about(douchebag brian) and she's like, WOW DAD I DIDNT KNOW I HAD to ask permission who im friends with.

so like i said. ....kill her.
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
I've been curious...who reads that Anita Blake series. How is it still existing?
I read the first "arc" and have glanced at some of the other issues....according to my LSC all the issues they sell including the trades are bought by the fans of the books....and considering that fact that the books sell a "lot" not to surprising that it is still around.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

guess_question wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
I read the first "arc" and have glanced at some of the other issues....according to my LSC all the issues they sell including the trades are bought by the fans of the books....and considering that fact that the books sell a "lot" not to surprising that it is still around.

I buy the book. Current story arc is not that bad.
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am

TJ wrote:
guess_question wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

I buy the book. Current story arc is not that bad.
I'll check it out at the library where I work...I think we have all the current trades in the system...I enjoyed the first arc, but had to cut it due to budget. Sad
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 am

anyone else reading Dark Wolverine? I picked up it a when it first changed over to starring Daken cuz aside from being an asshole and Wolverine's son i didn't know much about the guy. I gotta admit though as much as i wanted to dislike it it's kind of a guilty pleasure i mean Daken's a bastard for sure but he's so damn good at it lol and the recent Wolverine Origins story when he steals a piece of Muramasa? bad ass (idk if i should of used a spoiler there but oh well fuck it, story's not that new any damn ways.)
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
anyone else reading Dark Wolverine? I picked up it a when it first changed over to starring Daken cuz aside from being an asshole and Wolverine's son i didn't know much about the guy. I gotta admit though as much as i wanted to dislike it it's kind of a guilty pleasure i mean Daken's a bastard for sure but he's so damn good at it lol and the recent Wolverine Origins story when he steals a piece of Muramasa? bad ass (idk if i should of used a spoiler there but oh well fuck it, story's not that new any damn ways.)

I've got a subscription on it. I've actually really liked it all up until the last issue.. it felt kind of unneccessary. I think it's already been explained that he's a dick, I just want to see him do more lying to top tier superheroes. I can't wait to see where he goes after Dark reign.. I think he'd fit in well on a Thunderbolts team.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Do Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold have fits of professional jealousy towards each other?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Figga wrote:
Do Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold have fits of professional jealousy towards each other?

Well I heard that they give each other the cold sholder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been curious.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: