the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been curious.

Go down 
+16
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
howie024m
CaptainJoel
True Believer
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Figga
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
Liquid Sword
Thomas
Aycock
GoZ
TJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

I've been curious. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm

True Believer wrote:
shazam! wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
now that rogers is back whats that mean for bucky? if he falls off the radar ill be pretty pissed off after what brubaker's done with him and all its awesomeness they better not dick him over

dogwoman? u mean devil dog's baby mama? she got euthanized way back when (yellow)

Actually I think Bucky's still gonna be Cap. That's what was implied in "Who Will Wield the Shield" (since, apparently, if he doesn't he will die in future) and at the end of the Dark Avengers Annual where Bucky was in costume and Steve wasn't.

But all this promo artwork for Seige with Cap in costume and shield just confuses things.

Could just do what DC does.
"Fuck it. Lets just keep them both around."

Yeah, I dunno, that may work at Marvel for someone like, say, Wolverine (if Daken keeps the costume after this Dark Reign BS, which I doubt.) But two Caps would be like the DC equivalent of two Supermen.

True true.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
now that rogers is back whats that mean for bucky? if he falls off the radar ill be pretty pissed off after what brubaker's done with him and all its awesomeness they better not dick him over

dogwoman? u mean devil dog's baby mama? she got euthanized way back when (yellow)

Bucky should keep the costume but change his mask back to the domino, I'm not sure if he'd go back to being Winter Soldier

i think itd be better if he modified his costume a bit and became the new U.S. Agent since the current one's a douche anyways (plus a super killer spy who's a patriot that name fits that to me more than a Cap wanna-be) and Nomad (which would of fit well too i think) is already taken by Rikki Barnes
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Bucky should keep the costume but change his mask back to the domino, I'm not sure if he'd go back to being Winter Soldier

i think itd be better if he modified his costume a bit and became the new U.S. Agent since the current one's a douche anyways (plus a super killer spy who's a patriot that name fits that to me more than a Cap wanna-be) and Nomad (which would of fit well too i think) is already taken by Rikki Barnes

I don't really like the idea that every identity is just up for grabs, though. I mean some names are so big that a legacy makes sense when the original dies (Cap, Batman, Flash etc.) But the new US Agent? I don't know about that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 pm

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

I don't really like the idea that every identity is just up for grabs, though. I mean some names are so big that a legacy makes sense when the original dies (Cap, Batman, Flash etc.) But the new US Agent? I don't know about that.

Exactly.

I prefer US Agent to stay the douchebag he always has been. Every army has at least one asshole, it fits him to be that asshole.

I'd like Bucky to stay Cap for a while longer. I think there can be two Caps.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:23 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

I prefer US Agent to stay the douchebag he always has been. Every army has at least one asshole, it fits him to be that asshole.

well the nomad identity has been passed around a bit b4 and w/o being cap or winter soldier and bucky not really "existing" anymore he pretty much is a nomad in a sense.

and as far as US Agent idk that name just has always stuck me as something more fitting for a black ops kinda guy as opposed to a Cap imposter. but then again im not very big on the character in the 1st place so that is probably y its more acceptable to me.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

U.S.AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

GoZ wrote:
U.S.AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

see GoZ can dig it
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

well the nomad identity has been passed around a bit b4 and w/o being cap or winter soldier and bucky not really "existing" anymore he pretty much is a nomad in a sense.

and as far as US Agent idk that name just has always stuck me as something more fitting for a black ops kinda guy as opposed to a Cap imposter. but then again im not very big on the character in the 1st place so that is probably y its more acceptable to me.

I really don't think Winter Soldier should become Nomad, it seems wrong since he killed the last guy to by that name.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 am

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

I really don't think Winter Soldier should become Nomad, it seems wrong since he killed the last guy to by that name.

yeah but i see it like honoring the legacy Cap built and redeeming the Winter Soldier are 2 of the main drives behind Bucky. plus the last one went all batty revamping the Nomad identity and redeeming it and his actions would make for some good stories. and it would keep him around in the Cap mythos and relevant enough to warrant solo material.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

yeah but i see it like honoring the legacy Cap built and redeeming the Winter Soldier are 2 of the main drives behind Bucky. plus the last one went all batty revamping the Nomad identity and redeeming it and his actions would make for some good stories. and it would keep him around in the Cap mythos and relevant enough to warrant solo material.

I was thinking Bucky probably needs to do some soul searching now and would become Nomad. It's sensible.

But what about the Nomad girl? ( I didn't read it, should I?) Is Nomad her title?

Otherwise Bucky should get a whole new persona and partner up with Cap again.

His name should be insert adjective Soldier.

Something like the obvious, American Soldier.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am

I will ruin you.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

I was thinking Bucky probably needs to do some soul searching now and would become Nomad. It's sensible.

But what about the Nomad girl? ( I didn't read it, should I?) Is Nomad her title?

Spoiler:

cold soldier?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

Soldier Wing!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 am

If you hear anything about me going on a murderous rampage tomorrow, you'll know why.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 am

True Believer wrote:
If you hear anything about me going on a murderous rampage tomorrow, you'll know why.

and you were asking me why i want a gun?
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 am

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shaun wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

Exactly.

Spoiler:

cant do it n simple protest of u using a lame ass name like American Soldier twice

i am an american soldier and i think a superhero named that ESPECIALLY a good one like Bucky would be GAY AS FUCK also at this point Bucky is way too mature to be reduced to a Cap sidekick again solo hero/ sometimes partner Nightwing (shut up TB i has to use em as the best example) stylie is the only thing i think is acceptable 4 the character. So either way whatever name his given that shouldn't change.

so if he needs to keep a "something" Soldier name and clearly it has to stay patriotic-ish i'd say "The Unknown Soldier" (as he now has no past via Stark, Fury and SHIELD and w/o the Cap identity no heroic identity appropriate for him)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:59 am

Being a really big fan of the last Nomad that Bucky killed, I really don't want Bucky bringing the name back or anyone goinng near the name whatsoever. To me, that was the only person that really owned the name and for once, I think I'd prefer him to stay dead unless Brubaker handled it.

And Howie, Bucky will take up a career like the Riddler, leaving deadly clues everywhere for the villains. He'll be the...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 am

i think right now brubaker's the only one they'd trust with revamping bucky yet again AND keeping it badass
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 am

Are you guys talking about far in the future? As in after Siege and all that?

BUCKY IS STAYING AS CAPTAIN AMERICA. I don't know for how long but Steve asked him to keep the Shield. Which means the only person getting a name/costume change is Steve Rogers.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Are you guys talking about far in the future? As in after Siege and all that?

BUCKY IS STAYING AS CAPTAIN AMERICA. I don't know for how long but Steve asked him to keep the Shield. Which means the only person getting a name/costume change is Steve Rogers.

I doubt that he will be for long.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 am

TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Bucky has a gun. He should be called Papa Cap.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Figga wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Or maybe Nightwing Soldier. I hear it's still available...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 am

Figga wrote:
Figga wrote:
TJ wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Or maybe Nightwing Soldier. I hear it's still available...

Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

Maybe Bucky could get bionic legs, and run twice as fast, and call himself The Sprinter Soldier.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

GoZ wrote:
Maybe Bucky could get bionic legs, and run twice as fast, and call himself The Sprinter Soldier.....

Spoiler:

wouldn't be fair for him to have two legs but only the one arm. Mad If he got the one leg he could be Compass Soldier...wing

But...why would they take one or both of his good legs, GoZ?! That sucks, man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been curious.   I've been curious. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been curious.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: