the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
+27
MIGHTYSATTANUS
Gabe_Gray
Brian21
JimDarkMagic
shazam!
howie024m
LifesTruesin
bayani
DanElectro
REEF aka Luke Cage
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
minimalist
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
GoZ
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Figga
Tim Radd
True Believer
Shadowrenderer
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

COMING ATTRACTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:41 pm

I was looking at Marvel.com's comics for April. Here are some things that caught my eye.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! HPSSHEHULK001_cov
ALL-NEW SAVAGE SHE-HULK # 1
The Story: From a world where society as we know it has crumbled and humanity has been irrevocably changed, she comes—the all-new, all-different SAVAGE SHE-HULK! But now, a deadly mission has brought her to current Marvel continuity. What terrible secret does this gamma-irradiated beauty bare? And is she friend or foe, Inhuman or mutant, Avenger, Defender...or Invader? Discover the mysteries surrounding this all-new superstar in the Marvel Universe as we proudly presents the all new SAVAGE SHE-HULK! Plus 8 pages of Director’s Cut Extras!
Parental Advisory …$3.99

In Stores: Apr 1, 2009

COMING ATTRACTIONS! CABLE013_Cov_Col
CABLE # 13
The Story: “X-FORCE/CABLE: MESSIAH WAR,” PART 2
The sequel to 2007’s MESSIAH COMPLEX continues here! Cyclops has complete faith that his son, Cable, will do everything he can to protect the so-called mutant messiah — who he believes will save mutantkind. But he also knows what havoc former X-Man Lucas Bishop has wreaked in the nightmarish future. So now he’s sent his black ops team, the X-Force, on a risky, time-traveling mission to save Cable and the child, completely unaware that there’s something else waiting for them in the future. Something not even Bishop was counting on…
Rated T+ …$2.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! CAPTIMELYANN001

CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS 70TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL # 1
The Story: Leading off a series of celebratory specials commemorating Marvel’s 70th Anniversary, James (STARMAN, SUPERMAN)
Robinson and Marcos (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) Martin bring you an untold story of the living legend. In the days before he becomes Captain America, a scrawny kid from Brooklyn named Steve Rogers shows the world that you don’t need a super-soldier serum to be a hero. Plus a classic Captain America tale from the Golden Age by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby.
One-Shot/All-New & Reprints/Rated A…$3.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! DDNOIR001_COV
DAREDEVIL NOIR # 1
The Story: “LIAR’S POKER,” PART 1
The latest addition to Marvel’s red-hot Noir line offers a unique spin on the Man Without Fear! Prohibition-era Hell's Kitchen is Kingpin territory, and until now, his only problem has been the masked vigilante known as Daredevil. When gangster Orville Halloran arrives on the scene, fresh from a stretch in Sing Sing and eager to stretch his wings, Hell’s about to get hotter. For P.I. Foggy Nelson and his loyal assistant Matt Murdock, it all starts when a desperate woman comes to their office with an irresistible story about her and Halloran. To Foggy, she's a client -- to Murdock, she's enough to make Halloran Daredevil's next target. But Murdock is about to find out that half-truths are poison truths, and that the Kitchen is full of history that will put him on a collision course with both the old Kingpin and the man who wants to replace him.
Parental Advisory …$3.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! EXILESV2001_cov
EXILES # 1
The Story: Heroes are being pulled out of the worlds they know- The Beast. The Witch. Panther. Forge. Polaris. All find themselves in a place out of time with a new mission in life. But something seems to have shifted in the mechanics of the universe, things may not be quite what we remember... But one thing we know for certain- BLINK is BACK!Plus 8 pages of Director's Cut Extras!
Parental Advisory …$3.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! FFORCE001_cov
FANTASTIC FORCE # 1
The Story: FROM THE PAGES OF FANTASTIC FOUR: The Hooded Man! Lightwave! Banner! Natalie X! Psionics! Alex Ultron! They’re the last six superhumans from a devastated future! They’ve rescued the remnants of a devastated humanity by relocating them to an artificial planet in the present day! Now they face their greatest challenge—to create a better utopian society! But there are vast forces from across the Marvel Universe who will move against them—plus a threat from their own era they thought they’d left behind! Plus, 8 pages of Director's Cut Extras!
Rated T+…$3.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! NMSAGA_COV1_col
NEW MUTANTS SAGA #1
The Story: Psyche! Sunspot! Cannonball! Wolfsbane! Karma! They're the New Mutants you know and love. And along with Magik, Magma, Cypher and Warlock, they were the backbone of the era that so many current X-readers came to treasure. NEW MUTANTS SAGA will catch you up on this seminal period of X-history — from their very first team-up to the arrival of new members, the coming of “Inferno” and the arrival of Cable! It's a Marvel history lesson in a fun and frenetic fashion!
Rated T+ …FREE!

COMING ATTRACTIONS! TMSTRM001_cov
TIMESTORM 2009/2099 # 1
The Story: 2009…meets 2099? Future history has been shattered by events in the present! If you think you know the heroes and villains from Marvel’s dark future, writer Brian Reed (SECRET INVASION: CAPTAIN MARVEL) and artist Eric Battle (Batman) say it’s time to think again! Get ready for the re-imagined 2099 versions of Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, the X-Men and more! Plus 8 pages of Director's Cut Extras!
Rated T+ …$3.99

COMING ATTRACTIONS! WOLVNOIR001_COV
WOLVERINE NOIR # 1
The Story: The Bowery, 1937. Jim Logan, the fiercest knife expert in New York, runs a seedy detective agency called "LOGAN & LOGAN"...along with his useless, halfwit brother, Dog. They're the best they are at what they do. But when a swanky dame named Mariko Yashida struts into the office, she opens up a world of hurt for Logan, forcing him to revisit his painful, bloody past.
The latest in the Marvel Noir series, WOLVERINE NOIR reunites the acclaimed WOLVERINE team of Stuart Moore (IRON MAN) and C.P. Smith (The Programme).
Parental Advisory …$3.99
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:42 pm

i take it these arent movies coming out. ...ive been swindled.

i want a poison ivy movie. ......jamie lynn thread!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Most of this doesn't excite me.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 pm

thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I really want Timestorm and Exiles.

But that's about it...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Most of this doesn't excite me.

ME NEITHER BUT IT STOOD OUT.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 pm

you still have caps on. GO FEED YOUR KIDS!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

TIMESTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, isn't this just "news you can use"?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Why do you hate the News thread, Wholesome?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 pm

i like the idea thogu. we should do movie previews of movies we think others havent heard of.

that could be a disaster. nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 am

True Believer wrote:
Why do you hate the News thread, Wholesome?

You can merge this if you want but I figured it would be more like previews, though we would obviously discuss them as well.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm

CABLE AND DEADPOOL!?

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Yay for Exiles!

Boo for $3.99 prices...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:30 pm

All right another comic with Wolverine in it, I was feeling like he wasn't in enough comics.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Sursly?

He gets a solo series in the noir universe already?

He hasn't even gotten a solo series in the Ultimate Universe.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Thomas wrote:
All right another comic with Wolverine in it, I was feeling like he wasn't in enough comics.

I didn't even bother showing "Wolverine: Weapon X" (five issue mini) And "X-Men Origin: Wolverine" --also coming out in April.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I didn't even bother showing "Wolverine: Weapon X" (five issue mini) And "X-Men Origin: Wolverine" --also coming out in April.

Well Wolverine Noir and Fantastic Force are enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Well Wolverine Noir and Fantastic Force are enough.

marvel=> Violent <=me
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 am

i'm down with a new mutants saga and a new exiles team cuz i havent liked one in a whie but umm..yeah not much else to give a shit about
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 am

EXILES # 1
The Story: Heroes are being pulled out of the worlds they know- The Beast. The Witch. Panther. Forge. Polaris. All find themselves in a place out of time with a new mission in life. But something seems to have shifted in the mechanics of the universe, things may not be quite what we remember... But one thing we know for certain- BLINK is BACK!Plus 8 pages of Director's Cut Extras!
Parental Advisory …$3.99

Does anyone know the creative team on this? Not liking the look of the cover, kinda lame art...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
EXILES # 1
Parental Advisory …$3.99

Does anyone know the creative team on this? Not liking the look of the cover, kinda lame art...

it does have a sort of john romite jr not trying kinda feel lol
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
EXILES # 1
Parental Advisory …$3.99

it does have a sort of john romite jr not trying kinda feel lol

AHA! Who's crazy now?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
EXILES # 1
Parental Advisory …$3.99

well going by the sigs on the cover its Bullock, Irwin and Tomei or Tomy (that one is hard to tell)
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Well, Saun, I can read! I have no idea who they are, maybe that's Irwin who worked, I think, for Wildstorm. But still... who's the writer?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Well, Saun, I can read! I have no idea who they are, maybe that's Irwin who worked, I think, for Wildstorm. But still... who's the writer?

You can read, but you sure as fuck can't "type"....."Saun"???????(<--Light Yellow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next