the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
+27
MIGHTYSATTANUS
Gabe_Gray
Brian21
JimDarkMagic
shazam!
howie024m
LifesTruesin
bayani
DanElectro
REEF aka Luke Cage
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
minimalist
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
GoZ
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Figga
Tim Radd
True Believer
Shadowrenderer
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 737f6f38bcb747ce1581cd3b09de5c08

The marvel spy strikes again, Me and I think it was NoLuv have been saying for months that they need to use Thunderstrike's mace in the present day.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Thomas wrote:

The marvel spy strikes again, Me and I think it was NoLuv have been saying for months that they need to use Thunderstrike's mace in the present day.

lmao you gotta be kidding me can the marvel spy at least give some Hal Jordan s out if hes gonna keep robbin our story ideas
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

lmao you gotta be kidding me can the marvel spy at least give some Hal Jordan s out if hes gonna keep robbin our story ideas

Yeah, how peculiar or something...

...so how would you write the first story?!

Suspect

yellow?
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Looks like possibly a teen Thunderstrike...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am

Leachcraft wrote:

Looks like possibly a teen Thunderstrike...

Eric's last words were "The World Still Needs Heroes" and Thor put them on his tombstone, so I'm hoping it's either Eric coming back or or his son Kevin. Kevin is a little young, he looked like he was around ten when his dad died even with growing a few years older since then. Of course the aged Stature a few years to make it work so here's hopping it's him.

Marvel Spy bring back the Executioner or have someone new find his axe and become a new Bloodaxe.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 am

Samethard wrote:
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 Dc-in-october-2010-20100719004108166

IGN wrote:
BATMAN: THE RETURN #1
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art by DAVID FINCH & SCOTT WILLIAMS
Cover by DAVID FINCH
1:25 Variant cover by TBD
1:200 Variant cover by TBD

The event of the year is here! Bruce Wayne made his long journey back through the timestream in RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE, Dick Grayson and Damian uncovered important secrets in BATMAN & ROBIN, Gotham City's bravest heroes made their mark in BRUCE WAYNE – THE ROAD HOME…and now it's time for BATMAN to return! What happens to Dick Grayson now that the "real" Batman is back? How will Bruce Wayne handle a reunion with his son, Damian? This special one-shot bridges two exciting eras of The Dark Knight and sets up a surprising new status quo that's just on the horizon.

Featuring the talents of Batman mastermind Grant Morrison and superstar artist David Finch providing interior art, this issue is a can't-miss for comics fans!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with three covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
ONE-SHOT - On sale OCTOBER 27 - 56 pg, FC $4.99 US

Also, pretty much all the other Bat related books in October will be falling under the banner and the stories will be connected to this event. For a total of 9 releases in a single month! For the full list go here

NOW, ON TOP OF THAT, following this event Grant Morrison will be starting up a new book called Batman Inc!
IGN wrote:
What is Batman Inc? Mix the Dark Knight, Brave and the Bold, Just Cause 2 and Modern Warfare 2 and you have what might be Grant Morrison's final visit to Gotham City.
For the full interview with Morrison go here

I have yet to decide if this is genius or to start thinking that Morrison has finally gone of the deep end. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the former to be true.

The answer is always Genius when it comes to Grant Morrison
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Samethard wrote:
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 Dc-in-october-2010-20100719004108166

IGN wrote:
BATMAN: THE RETURN #1
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art by DAVID FINCH & SCOTT WILLIAMS
Cover by DAVID FINCH
1:25 Variant cover by TBD
1:200 Variant cover by TBD

The event of the year is here! Bruce Wayne made his long journey back through the timestream in RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE, Dick Grayson and Damian uncovered important secrets in BATMAN & ROBIN, Gotham City's bravest heroes made their mark in BRUCE WAYNE – THE ROAD HOME…and now it's time for BATMAN to return! What happens to Dick Grayson now that the "real" Batman is back? How will Bruce Wayne handle a reunion with his son, Damian? This special one-shot bridges two exciting eras of The Dark Knight and sets up a surprising new status quo that's just on the horizon.

Featuring the talents of Batman mastermind Grant Morrison and superstar artist David Finch providing interior art, this issue is a can't-miss for comics fans!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with three covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
ONE-SHOT - On sale OCTOBER 27 - 56 pg, FC $4.99 US

Also, pretty much all the other Bat related books in October will be falling under the banner and the stories will be connected to this event. For a total of 9 releases in a single month! For the full list go here

NOW, ON TOP OF THAT, following this event Grant Morrison will be starting up a new book called Batman Inc!
IGN wrote:
What is Batman Inc? Mix the Dark Knight, Brave and the Bold, Just Cause 2 and Modern Warfare 2 and you have what might be Grant Morrison's final visit to Gotham City.
For the full interview with Morrison go here

I have yet to decide if this is genius or to start thinking that Morrison has finally gone of the deep end. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the former to be true.

The answer is always Genius when it comes to Grant Morrison

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:15 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 1332972-1281534115_super

So we all knew Bruce was coming back. Well it would seem this will be his costume when he dons the cowl once again.

Also, from it's been hinted at that Dick Grayson may in fact keep his role as Batman as well...I would hope not but I'm curious to see how it goes. The flash thing is dumb, but I suppose this could work. Maybe. Hopefully they won't just shun Grayson from the series and never mention him again like they did Wally.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 pm

To be fair to Johns about the Flash thing there is a new series gonna start soonish. Can't remember the name, but it'll feature the whole Flash family.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
To be fair to Johns about the Flash thing there is a new series gonna start soonish. Can't remember the name, but it'll feature the whole Flash family.

and i think the current flash story just works better w/o wally in it besides hes got kids n shit to do himself even if its not on panel right now im sure itll be addressed soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

and i think the current flash story just works better w/o wally in it besides hes got kids n shit to do himself even if its not on panel right now im sure itll be addressed soon enough.

Agreed.

Here's a couple more Batman pics.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 2r2yiw9

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 2zjizci

Reminds me of this.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 UltimateBatman
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 am

When was that ultimate dcu thing supposed to happen?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 am

shazam! wrote:

It wasn't, it was just a Wizard magazine "what if/elseworlds" idea.....

Also, I FINALLY got used to Batman without the yellow oval on his chest, and they bring it back......
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Also, I FINALLY got used to Batman without the yellow oval on his chest, and they bring it back......

yeah about that did this stuff come from the dc website? cuz it looks an aaaawwwfulll lot like the batman designs for that earth one story by johns n JMS (he did the Superman one)
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:

yeah about that did this stuff come from the dc website? cuz it looks an aaaawwwfulll lot like the batman designs for that earth one story by johns n JMS (he did the Superman one)
Earth One!
Thats what I was thinking of!
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Earth One!
Thats what I was thinking of!

yeah these pics look just like that shit not sayin it is necessarily but if they just jocked that storys designs then thats kinda gay.... and lazy...

-------

http://theara.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=4675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40