the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Men: Second Coming #5

Go down 
+2
Leachcraft
howie024m
6 posters
AuthorMessage
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

X-Men: Second Coming #5 Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 pm

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-001

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-002

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-003

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-004

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-005

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-006

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-007

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-008

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-009

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-010

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-011

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-012

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-013

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-014

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-015

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-016

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-017

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-018

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-019

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-020

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-021

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-022

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-023

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-024

X-Men: Second Coming #5 X-Forcev3026-025
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:08 am

Colossus has become a big whiny bitch...He's annoying as fuck.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:28 am

Man, Nightcrawler's death was heartbreaking... I really wish he didn't die.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:03 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:

I have heard over the last couple of years that there was a big "magic" event coming up at Marvel and Nightcrawler was going to be at the center of it...Of course I'd take it with a grain of salt, but this would be a good setup for that.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I have heard over the last couple of years that there was a big "magic" event coming up at Marvel and Nightcrawler was going to be at the center of it...Of course I'd take it with a grain of salt, but this would be a good setup for that.

Especially if you factor in the EarthX/UniverseX/ParadiseX idea of Kurt actually being Belasco......
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:53 am

GoZ wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Especially if you factor in the EarthX/UniverseX/ParadiseX idea of Kurt actually being Belasco......

that would be sick besides Belasco is underused/underrated as is.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Nightcrawler as Belasco = awesome...

That being said, 616 Nightcrawler's origins already tie into the magic/supernatural stuff...His father is Azazel of the Neyaphem.

Also, Belasco is no more, his daughter Witchfire now rules Limbo...It'd be cool though to see a war between Belasco and Witchfire for control of Limbo with Kurt in the middle, used as an unwilling pawn by both sides.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

That being said, 616 Nightcrawler's origins already tie into the magic/supernatural stuff...His father is Azazel of the Neyaphem.

Also, Belasco is no more, his daughter Witchfire now rules Limbo...It'd be cool though to see a war between Belasco and Witchfire for control of Limbo with Kurt in the middle, used as an unwilling pawn by both sides.

No Amanda Sefton was overthrown by Belasco and then Magik defeated him and she became the ruler of Limbo again. I guess she just has her underlings running the place while she's with the New Mutants.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

No Amanda Sefton was overthrown by Belasco and then Magik defeated him and she became the ruler of Limbo again. I guess she just has her underlings running the place while she's with the New Mutants.

She left limbo in the last story arc ( I think last) of Young X-Men. In X-Infernus, she goes back to Limbo, where she sees that Witchfire has taken over. Witchfire actually defeats Magik the first time, but Magik (using Mercury) defeats her the second time.

What I had forgotten was that, in the second battle, Witchfire was sucked into another dimension with the Elder Gods when Pixie (with Magik's help) takes back one of her bloodstones. Magik was going to go back to Limbo, but Cyclops and the New Mutants convinced her to stay. So actually, it seems that Limbo doesn't have a ruler right now.

Magik could probably take her throne back if she went back, but Witchfire still has the bloodstones (one being Pixie's) and I'm sure has probably already found a way out of the Elder Gods dimension. It's a Hell dimension free-for-all!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Second Coming #5   X-Men: Second Coming #5 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Second Coming #5
Page 1 of 1