the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMING ATTRACTIONS!

Go down 
+27
MIGHTYSATTANUS
Gabe_Gray
Brian21
JimDarkMagic
shazam!
howie024m
LifesTruesin
bayani
DanElectro
REEF aka Luke Cage
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
minimalist
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
GoZ
Shaun
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Figga
Tim Radd
True Believer
Shadowrenderer
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:54 am

Image United.

Does anyone else think it sounds like a football team?

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Today I picked up my comic books. Hopped in the car and thought, "hey now that Claimont isn't doing Exiles he isn't doing an X book any more....ah that's sad. I hope Marvel realizes that he no longer has a fan base and can't hold readers any more. I guess, maybe, they finally did realize that. That's good and bad" (or something like that). Then I got back to the office, hopped online (do I hop too much), surfed them thar internets and found that article. Amazing. I hope it's good. There is no way in hell I'm buying it unless it comes out and generates a ton of positive fan reaction (which wont happen).

I think they're just trying to keep him from going to DC, honestly...Throw him some bones...A few titles that only a small niche will pick up...Keep him busy and keep him out of the main stuff...

Well that's good, for him. If they're worried about him leaving for DC he must be worth something. I keep thinking that he gets work because somebody at Marvel feels sorry for him and wants to pay back what he has contributed to the X-Mythos, which, also, isn't a bad reason to give him work.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Image United.

Does anyone else think it sounds like a football team?

You mean Soccer?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:23 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 GARGAL011_cov
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY # 11
The Story: If Captain Marvel is no more, how is he here? With War of Kings about to explode across the galaxy, two of the Guardians face death itself! Drax and Quasar journey beyond the veil of life in a desperate quest to find Moondragon. But what is waiting for them on the other side, and will it ever let them return? It’s a double shot of cosmic horror – that plants the seeds for where GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is heading next!

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 WOKDARKHWKV2001_cov
WAR OF KINGS: ASCENSION # 1
The Story: A WAR OF KING tie-in! Who is Talon? What does he want with the young Earthman that ‘90s comic junkies know as Chris Powell? What is the shocking truth that connects the hero called Darkhawk not only to the Shi’Ar, but to the larger cosmos? And how does it all lead to a confrontation with Annihilus’ forces in the Negative Zone? It’s secret-revealing sci-fi action from the creative team that AintItCoolNews.com said has made NOVA “a great, fun book that brings back memories of fun superhero comics I read as a kid”!

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Agents_of_Atlas_3
AGENTS OF ATLAS # 3
The Story: Back in the 1950's our heroes fall deeper into the mystery of the Dragon's Corridor- leading them to Communist plots and two mysteriously familiar bodies on ice. In the present day, a similar trail of intrigue winds back to secret plans of the Atlas Foundation. The Agents look to be building a hellish arsenal for Norman Osborn, and they've just gotten the attention of none other than CAPTAIN AMERICA!
Parental Advisory …$2.99

I also found this image for issue #5.
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Agents_of_Atlas_5

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 SWOMAN001_cov
SPIDER-WOMAN # 1
The Story: The team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev return to a monthly Marvel comic for the first time since their Eisner award-winning run on Daredevil. ripped from the pages of SECRET INVASION and NEW AVENGERS, this explosive first chapter follows the new adventures of Jessica Drew aka Spider-Woman as she rediscovers her life in a world she did not make.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 DRKRELEK001_cvr
DARK REIGN: ELEKTRA # 1
The Story: She’s the deadliest woman in the world…and she’s never been in worse shape. Broken, beaten, and tortured by alien scientists, Elektra stumbles to freedom in the aftermath of the Skrull invasion. Now she struggles and fights to stay barely alive, and to clear her name for atrocities committed by an impostor. A LOT of people want Elektra killed…and in her state, that shouldn’t be too difficult…By Zeb Wells (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and Clay Mann (DAREDEVIL)!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 pm

How many books is Bendis writing!?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I also found these but I don't know when they'll be out.

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 LJA_by_rafaelalbuquerqueart

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Guardians-RENAUDfinal

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 YA1coverinks_color_final

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 YoungMasters
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:47 pm

ohhh, interesting
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 pm

True Believer wrote:

I'm surprised that Marvel hasn't fired all of it's writers and isn't just having Bendis write them all.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Thomas wrote:

Hey, what's this?

I'm really digging that art. And the team.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:02 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Hey, what's this?

It's drawn by Rafael Albuquerque. Same guy who drew the Phylla image I posted.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:

I'm surprised that Marvel hasn't fired all of it's writers and isn't just having Bendis write them all.

Well he practically runs Marvel right now. The answer is TB, Too Many.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:39 pm

How did the Spider Woman cover violated terms & not the Elektra 1...??
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Invincible058page29-30
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Wow, even I'm somewhat excited about it, now. That poster's the tits.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Thomas wrote:

Why the hell is Shaft wearing a cup (or leather protective penis pad) on the outside of his pants?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

How big of a crossover is it, if damn near all of the characters are from Image titles? Not to mention that a lot of those characters only appear in the Invincible series anyway.

Still gonna be badass, though.

Also Spider Woman has her own book coming out in April. I need to find the cover.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
How big of a crossover is it, if damn near all of the characters are from Image titles? Not to mention that a lot of those characters only appear in the Invincible series anyway.

Still gonna be badass, though.

Also Spider Woman has her own book coming out in April. I need to find the cover.

It's been posted.

In this very thread.

'Bout a week ago.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Hey, what's this?

I know!!

SMP, Firestorm, Poison Ivy, Atom, Hawkwoman, and Sandman!!!

Favorites <333
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

Thomas wrote:

YES YES YES FUCK YES!!!!

Aside from Final Crisis, this is the biggest event I've been looking forward to in FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 X-Infernus03pg22

What no Damian Hellstrom? The guy they said was just as powerful in magic as Strange.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Who's "they" and why are they such a liar?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 pm

True Believer wrote:
Who's "they" and why are they such a liar?

Last Defenders the Ancient One told him before he chose Strange that he had the potential to be the Sorceror Supreme but that it was beneath him. He said that his connection to the occult was stronger than any who had ever walked the earth.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Thomas wrote:
COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 X-Infernus03pg22

What no Damian Hellstrom? The guy they said was just as powerful in magic as Strange.

This is bullshit... Doom should be theonly alternative...

Also that Image Invincible crossover looks pretty damned awesome...
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm

and speaking of which... how is the guy who has a measure.... A FREAKING MEASURE of Dormamu's power on the same list as Dormamu himself.... what the EFF?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 am

I just hope Doom gets to be Sorcerer Supreme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS!   COMING ATTRACTIONS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING ATTRACTIONS!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next