the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krypton Site.....

Go down 
+20
REEF aka Luke Cage
TJ
Asheralon
Tayley
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
DanElectro
Shaun
Maxyboi2424
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Thomas
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
Aycock
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
GoZ
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Krypton Site..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 am

Don't try to make sense of Tayley's post...tis damn near futile
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Don't try to make sense of Tayley's post...tis damn near futile

Words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 am

....look, i just wanna hear the guy tell me the scoop on how he got those bitches in on the conspiration of a mugging like that. THAT CHICK IS PART DEAF NOW! LIKE ANN FRANK OR SOME SHIT!

by the way, i heard out she died, ann frank. went out like a bitch.

and i make perfect sense. its liquid sword thats fuxored. i was talking to the guy from lakeland. he knows what im talking about. im pretty sure it was national news too.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 am

Tayley wrote:
....look, i just wanna hear the guy tell me the scoop on how he got those bitches in on the conspiration of a mugging like that. THAT CHICK IS PART DEAF NOW! LIKE ANN FRANK OR SOME SHIT!

and i make perfect sense. its liquid sword thats fuxored. i was talking to the guy from lakeland. he knows what im talking about. im pretty sure it was national news too.

I think Ann Frank was "world" news.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 am

He's right.

Taylery was totally lucid. Dante was confused.

I know I fucked up there, but I'm going to keep it like that. In fact, I'll probably spell it like that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Tayley wrote:

Anne Frank went out like..........most other holocaust victims I guess. She was cute though.

And no I don't know about that mugging.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:33 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

Anne Frank went out like..........most other holocaust victims I guess. She was cute though.

And no I don't know about that mugging.

Somebody mugged Ann Frank? Damn, as if she didn't have enough bad things happen to her.

Last edited by Mr.Wholesome on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 am

NOT YOU! DO YOU LIVE IN LAKELAND!?

and didnt ann frank fall off of her bed?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 am

Tayley wrote:

No I live in Southern O.C.

Sadly, I never read her diary.I hope that if she did fall off of her bed it wasn't a bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 am

Tayley wrote:

No. her friend Margot, did. Anne died from an epidemic that broke out in the camp a few days before it was liberated.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:38 am

it was a bunk bed. and I WAS TALKING TO ASHERALON! INFACT, HATS IT!(i spelled thats wrong) IM ONLY TALKING TO ASHERALON FROM NOW ON..... rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

No. her friend Margot, did. Anne died from an epidemic that broke out in the camp a few days before it was liberated.

I hope it wasn't gingivitis. I don't know how bad it would have to get to kill a person but I'm sure it would be a terrible way to go.

And I know a woman named Margot who has down syndrome and is widely considered a bit of a bitch which goes completely against the stereotype of the happy downsey. Though she is a Jew so maybe that has something to do with it (looks around to see if half-Jew wife notices what I'm typing---Yes, I'm playing the married to a half-Jew card).
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 am

Tayley wrote:
it was a bunk bed. and I WAS TALKING TO ASHERALON! INFACT, HATS IT!(i spelled thats wrong) IM ONLY TALKING TO ASHERALON FROM NOW ON..... rhyme.

YAY
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 am

Tayley wrote:

Then why didn't you express who you were talking to in the first place? I thought you were talking to me since your original post came right after mine.

My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:48 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

YAY

YOU'RE HAPPY SHE FELL OUT OF A BUNK BED?!?! DAMN IT TIM!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:49 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

Then why didn't you express who you were talking to in the first place? I thought you were talking to me since your original post came right after mine.

My mistake.

I wasn't talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

My mistake.

I wasn't talking to you.

more confusion.

i know u weren't i was talking to tayley.
which is why i quoted him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

YAY

I understand your confusion Liquid Sword.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:54 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

YAY

YOU'RE HAPPY SHE FELL OUT OF A BUNK BED?!?! DAMN IT TIM!

Anti-Semite!
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:
first of al asherlon, i hope you have a vag. atleast a cyber vag.

second, yeah lakeland!

you see those chicks kick the shit out of that girl last year? good times....wait....were you involved in that? that'd be awesome. im going to pretend you are reguardless.

I'm talking about the Ladies thread, that I made, which has nearly 40 pages of women we all think are great looking and attractive. This is probably the most visited and coveted thread on Thanagar, despite however many gay comments people seem to make or notice.

I miss those ladies, I don't wanna have to repost the shit I already contributed.

I know what you are talking about. The first "Ladies" threads from the original Krypton forumns were started by me. You beat me to it on Thanagar though. But I hold no grudge. So long as it was there. I had nothing to do with the "Men" thread though. That was disturbing to say the least.
Oh, and Olivia Munn is mine. Mine, mine, mine.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 am

Asheralon wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

second, yeah lakeland!

you see those chicks kick the shit out of that girl last year? good times....wait....were you involved in that? that'd be awesome. im going to pretend you are reguardless.

I'm talking about the Ladies thread, that I made, which has nearly 40 pages of women we all think are great looking and attractive. This is probably the most visited and coveted thread on Thanagar, despite however many gay comments people seem to make or notice.

I miss those ladies, I don't wanna have to repost the shit I already contributed.

I know what you are talking about. The first "Ladies" threads from the original Krypton forumns were started by me. You beat me to it on Thanagar though. But I hold no grudge. So long as it was there. I had nothing to do with the "Men" thread though. That was disturbing to say the least.

yea, i meant on Thanagar.

I miss those ladies. Olivia Munn is the shit.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:56 am

the badness of the pictures of the ladies i mean.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 am

Asheralon wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

second, yeah lakeland!

ASH! I forgot to welcome you.

You realize Olivia is mine on these here boards? Just ask Tim....
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:10 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Asheralon wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tayley wrote:

second, yeah lakeland!

ASH! I forgot to welcome you.

You realize Olivia is mine on these here boards? Just ask Tim....

Tim knows that she is mine. No matter what boards. LOL.
I'll tell you what. To be fair, you can have her during the day, but at night, she is mine. We can also trade nights and days from time to time. Just to keep it fair.
Otherwise grab a knife, because I'll 80's knife-fight you foer her.
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 am

Tayley wrote:

second, yeah lakeland!

I do not have a vag. Nor do I have a cyber vag. Sorry to disappoint. I heard about the chick getting beat up but I did not have anything to do with it. Honestly, I have an alibi. I hate Florida. I am originally from up north. From Ohio. Marietta Ohio to be precise. Surrounded by mountains and people who know how to read and write. Florida is probably the dumbest state I have ever been to. And I have been to every state except Maine, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krypton Site.....
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next