the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krypton Site.....

Go down 
+20
REEF aka Luke Cage
TJ
Asheralon
Tayley
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
DanElectro
Shaun
Maxyboi2424
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Thomas
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
Aycock
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
GoZ
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

Krypton Site..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 pm

dont worry about it, reef. save yourself.

asheralon, you cant say florida is a stupid state. im not saying its not true, but you can't say it if yuou live in lakeland. its just fair. it is to florida what...what i guess florida is to the united states.
..in most peoples eyes. really the entire country is the same. ive been to multiple places as well, and i really see no difference other than temperature. and even that is a stretch nowadays.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Tayley wrote:

asheralon, you cant say florida is a stupid state. im not saying its not true, but you can't say it if yuou live in lakeland. its just fair. it is to florida what...what i guess florida is to the united states.
..in most peoples eyes. really the entire country is the same. ive been to multiple places as well, and i really see no difference other than temperature. and even that is a stretch nowadays.

its seems like Goz posted a link to another forum at the beginning of the thread, but after that its all random jibberish....that has gone on for 6 PAGES!!!!

and if anyone thinks Florida is a stupid state they should come down to North Carolina and live for a little while....

then talk shit
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:32 pm

After a little research the mybb3 site was hit by a virus.... and is down for maintenance it should be back up within a couple of days.

Quote :
Maintenance

We are sorry to report that we have been attacked through a 0-day-exploit in our PHPList installation (responsible for the mailing list about new releases). phpBB.com will remain unavailable while we work to recover. No vulnerabilities have been found in the phpBB software itself.

You can download phpBB here: http://www.ohloh.net/p/phpbb

You can get support at the temporary support forums or on IRC:
chat.freenode.net #phpbb

A more detailed explanation about the incident.

Press Contact: If you need to get in contact with the management, please email phpbb_press (at) marshalrusty (dot) com.

– the phpBB team
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
um......what is this thread about? scratch

I dont know but it was entertaining to say the least
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Tayley wrote:

its seems like Goz posted a link to another forum at the beginning of the thread, but after that its all random jibberish....that has gone on for 6 PAGES!!!!

and if anyone thinks Florida is a stupid state they should come down to North Carolina and live for a little while....

then talk shit

Stupid posts have increased by about 200% lately, which I have been a part of. Posts in general, I think, have fallen. It just seems a lot slower lately. Those of us still posting a lot have been wrapped up in even more nonsense than usual.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Shaun wrote:
um......what is this thread about? scratch

I dont know but it was entertaining to say the least

i gotta agree.....yeah it was Laughing

its been near the top for awhile, and i have no interest in Krypton or Superman but i was like what the hell i'll check it out

and i started reading from the last page forward, and i was waiting for the relevant stuff or even a lucid "topic" to develop, and i got all the way to the first post!!

and im still confused
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

Stupid posts have increased by about 200% lately, which I have been a part of. Posts in general, I think, have fallen. It just seems a lot slower lately. Those of us still posting a lot have been wrapped up in even more nonsense than usual.

"which I have been a part of"

NO NO WHOLESOME!!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKIN AMATEUR!!!! Youre a nice guy, youre a nice guy....but WE'RE DONE PROFESSIONALLY!!!!

seriously tho.....i stopped posting for awhile, just dont have time with my music, but i deleted one of my Windows files and now my music computer is fried

so ive been posting more recently, but as soon as its fixed im outtie 5000 again....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

NO NO WHOLESOME!!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKIN AMATEUR!!!! Youre a nice guy, youre a nice guy....but WE'RE DONE PROFESSIONALLY!!!!

seriously tho.....i stopped posting for awhile, just dont have time with my music, but i deleted one of my Windows files and now my music computer is fried

so ive been posting more recently, but as soon as its fixed im outtie 5000 again....

Yeah I'm mostly on here so much because the economy has died and all of my work has died with it. My boss and I share an office and both of us mostly just dick around on the internet all day because there is nothing to do. I seriously want to quit and get a new job but this one works so well with my school schedule and if I did look for a job who knows if there would be one out there for me. California is one of the 4 or 5 states with unemployment over 8 percent right now (everyone else is catching up real fast though).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

ugh that sucks ass REEF, hopefully it wont take long for that file to be fixed
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

yeah its a revoltin development....Sat. i went to the computer store to get it fixed

when i walked in, i told em one of my files got deleted and the geeky guy with tape on his glasses (yep...they really do that apparently) was like "AHAHAHAHA....we did you do that?!", i guess they think mocking their clients is the best business policy

then he told me it would cost $150 to fix and he might wipe my computer

i was like "Fuck you, you weird little prick!!!" Angry
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

yeah its a revoltin development....Sat. i went to the computer store to get it fixed

when i walked in, i told em one of my files got deleted and the geeky guy with tape on his glasses (yep...they really do that apparently) was like "AHAHAHAHA....we did you do that?!", i guess they think mocking their clients is the best business policy

was it a music file that got deleted or a subsidiary file for a program? I've done something similar myself when I deleted Quicktime from my ITunes (because I'm a dumbass)
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

That's why I have a two hard drives one with the opperating system and programs and the other with all of the stuff I don't want to lose. Then if something gets fucked I can just restore and not worry about losing anything.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

was it a music file that got deleted or a subsidiary file for a program? I've done something similar myself when I deleted Quicktime from my ITunes (because I'm a dumbass)

well....my C drive has been low on memory for awhile, and i have been planning on getting an external hardrive for quite sometime, the situation just wasnt that critical

but ive been deleting any files i dont need as soon as i can, and i think i deleted a music file which just happened to have the letters "NTLDR" in the filename in that exact order, so when i deleted it it somehow deleted my NTLDR Windows file, the odds of this happening are literally i think in the millions

now my computer wont even turn on, cant even go to safe mode, and i might lose over 6 years of music

worst part is im supposed to be working on beats for Canibus in the next 2 weeks and my computer is completely fucked...
Angry
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

well....my C drive has been low on memory for awhile, and i have been planning on getting an external hardrive for quite sometime, the situation just wasnt that critical

but ive been deleting any files i dont need as soon as i can, and i think i deleted a music file which just happened to have the letters "NTLDR" in the filename in that exact order, so when i deleted it it somehow deleted my NTLDR Windows file, the odds of this happening are literally i think in the millions

now my computer wont even turn on, cant even go to safe mode, and i might lose over 6 years of music

worst part is im supposed to be working on beats for Canibus in the next 2 weeks and my computer is completely fucked...
Angry

ouch, well I guess you need to record yourself beatboxing or something
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

Angry

You work with Canibus? Badass.
One of my favorite lyricists.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:

then talk shit

Angry

You work with Canibus? Badass.
One of my favorite lyricists.

yep......yeah im big fan of his, i sit down with him in 2 weeks, the business details are already pretty much worked out, 2 g's for a beat, so its basically a done deal, CANT WAIT!!!

also got tracks with MOP, Killah Priest, C Ray Walyz in the works

just did a track with Smooth Da Hustler and i just finished a joint with my boy Burnt MD ft Ruste Juxx, Tash of the Liks, Planet Asia, and Akrobatik on the chorus, and its getting steady radio plays on RapReviewsRadio and 90.1 f.m.

here it is in the same rotation as tracks by Static Selecta and Termanology........ours is the 3rd track at about 20:50, best for last lol

http://www. rapreviews. com/news/View. php?ArticleID=767
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 pm

yep......yeah im big fan of his, i sit down with him in 2 weeks, the business details are already pretty much worked out, 2 g's for a beat, so its basically a done deal, CANT WAIT!!!

just did a track with Smooth Da Hustler and i just finished a joint with my boy Burnt MD ft Ruste Juxx, Tash of the Liks, Planet Asia, and Akrobatik on the chorus, and its getting steady radio plays on RapReviewsRadio and 90.1 f.m.

here it is in the same rotation as tracks by Static Selecta and Termanology........ours is the 3rd track at about 20:50, best for last lol

Planet Asia is sick. Sounds like you have a good network of people going.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:

oh yeah...love Planet Asia

i only mess with the real real NY style MC's....no lil Wayne or T.I. bs, just recently hooked up with the Canibus connect, who can also hopefully hopefully hook me up with Inspectah Deck, although he is picky as hell when it comes to beats....so we will see

i been producin only a few years now but have made tons of connects....Royal Flush, Ty Nitty (he shopped a coupla my beats to Havoc for his Kush solo album but Hav passed on em), Kool G Rap, and i actually got paid alot of $ for a track with some RB group, Common, and Snoop but never heard the song

it was thru another label, so it might have never happened....at least i got paid tho Yay!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:

i only mess with the real real NY style MC's....no lil Wayne or T.I. bs, just recently hooked up with the Canibus connect, who can also hopefully hopefully hook me up with Inspectah Deck, although he is picky as hell when it comes to beats....so we will see

i been producin only a few years now but have made tons of connects....Royal Flush, Ty Nitty (he shopped a coupla my beats to Havoc for his Kush solo album but Hav passed on em), Kool G Rap, and i actually got paid alot of $ for a track with some RB group, Common, and Snoop but never heard the song

it was thru another label, so it might have never happened....at least i got paid tho Yay!

and in the end that's all that matters
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:

That's the type of hip hop I love also.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey Reef....ever work with or heard of Cise Starr or Substantial? lol
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

and in the end that's all that matters

it is a big part...

although i have paid my dues, done some tracks for free just for the sake of the music....if the artist is dope enough i'll do it

oh yeah forgot to mention my boy Burnt MD is in the Soul Assassins MC Contest

out of 1000's of contestants he made it all the way TO THE FINALS!!!! its a pretty big deal

if he advances than i advance, so vote for him if you like him, if you dont vote for someone else Laughing

http://soulassassins.com/
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
Hey Reef....ever work with or heard of Cise Starr or Substantial? lol

never heard of Cise Starr until now....just looked him up, wow....pretty dope

i have heard of Substantial, i like his style....its a little experimental compared to what i usually like but not bad

he's from around this area (ACC area) too i think
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:11 pm

How do I vote...Im listening to your boys track right now.

Pretty good, good beats, he is a good lyricist. I can understand what he is saying and he has a nice gritty sound to his vocals.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
How do I vote...Im listening to your boys track right now.

Pretty good, good beats, he is a good lyricist. I can understand what he is saying and he has a nice gritty sound to his vocals.

at SoulAssassins.com......to the left there is a banner that says MC Contest Click Here

go to that and you should be able to hear all the entries and stuff

then it has little circles by their names and you can select who you wanna vote for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krypton Site.....
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next