the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krypton Site.....

Go down 
+20
REEF aka Luke Cage
TJ
Asheralon
Tayley
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
DanElectro
Shaun
Maxyboi2424
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Thomas
bayani
GreatWhiteNinja
Aycock
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
Mr.Wholesome
True Believer
GoZ
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

Krypton Site..... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 pm

1. to me this threaed is about me trying to find out the dirt on asheralon, a guy from krypton or something, but more importantly, hes from (yucky) lakeland, or lives there, and i want to know why he conspired to getting some chicks face stomped in. then there was a missunderstanding as to who i was talking to, then i had to clear that upm and explain that ann frank fell off of her bed.

2. ive been on because i have a month before im outee 5 thou for about a year or so. i should be back home by oct at the earliest. not necessarilly here on the boards, but i'll be in the O again. and yeah it has been pretty slow. its picked up the last couple days, just as i havent been on. awesome guys.
ive been trying to get my friends band going on stuff. gotta say its working along well.

3. im gonna be honest reef. i missed having you around this often. i hope your thing doesnt get fixed soon because of that alone.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:49 am

Thanagar is back up.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 am

YAY
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 am

annnnnd I can't get online at school still
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:32 am

Tayley wrote:
1. to me this threaed is about me trying to find out the dirt on asheralon, a guy from krypton or something, but more importantly, hes from (yucky) lakeland, or lives there, and i want to know why he conspired to getting some chicks face stomped in. then there was a missunderstanding as to who i was talking to, then i had to clear that upm and explain that ann frank fell off of her bed.

2. ive been on because i have a month before im outee 5 thou for about a year or so. i should be back home by oct at the earliest. not necessarilly here on the boards, but i'll be in the O again. and yeah it has been pretty slow. its picked up the last couple days, just as i havent been on. awesome guys.
ive been trying to get my friends band going on stuff. gotta say its working along well.

3. im gonna be honest reef. i missed having you around this often. i hope your thing doesnt get fixed soon because of that alone.

Man, I'm from Marietta Ohio. Don't throw me in with the idiots from Lakeland. I'm just here for a few more months and then I am outta this place.

I had nothing to do with the chick getting he face stomped in. That had something to do with some high school drama. Never even met any of the people involved. I saw a picture of the girl in the newspaper though. Her face was jacked up bad.

There is plenty of dirt on me, but you won't find it on here or krypton. Well, you may discover that I have an unhealthy obsession with Olivia Munn. But that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm

i think she went deaf in one ear and blind in the opposing eye.

and yeah i already saw your creepy move with munn.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm

It's happening again. The mybb3.org sites are all down again.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Goz damn it!
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 am

Wow! It is down again. Damn that mybb.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 am

Krypton Site..... - Page 7 Facepalm
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 am

Asheralon wrote:
I know right!

. . . who are you?
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 am

Same guy from Thanagar Bayani

but hey the site is back up!
Back to top Go down
Asheralon
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Asheralon

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

bayani wrote:
Asheralon wrote:
I know right!

. . . who are you?

You may have seen me in such forums as Krypton, Krypton 2.0, and Thanagar. All under the name Asheralon.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm

GoZ wrote:
Krypton Site..... - Page 7 Facepalm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 pm

i want to join this site. my language isnt tolerated at mcb apparently.

munson and i are too raw for them. thats bunk. lemme join this krypton thangar thing.

then again, i am leaving so i may nto need it.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:38 am

So, apparently my IP has been permabanned from thanagar for spam?

Don't really know why, but since I can't post there, can someone who can, tell V TB's a good guy? I'm assuming it was either an accident or misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 am

True Believer wrote:

Don't really know why, but since I can't post there, can someone who can, tell V TB's a good guy? I'm assuming it was either an accident or misunderstanding.

It's not just you....looks like everyone I've talked to was banned....I sent V a message about it...no clue when he'll answer though... I think something happened to the whole hosting site. A couple of boards that are hosted through the same site are down and all of them were having spam issues in the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 am

guess_question wrote:
True Believer wrote:

It's not just you....looks like everyone I've talked to was banned....I sent V a message about it...no clue when he'll answer though... I think something happened to the whole hosting site. A couple of boards that are hosted through the same site are down and all of them were having spam issues in the last couple of weeks.

Oh shit. Okay, that makes more sense, though.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 am

True Believer wrote:
guess_question wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Oh shit. Okay, that makes more sense, though.

I was just about to ask about this. Good to know I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am

So I'm the only one not banned then? Thats.... ironic? Sure.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am

Yea, I'm a mod, and I was banned too.

I hope my post count is still in tact.

V might of made an error in an attempt to ban the actual spam accounts.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:23 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
So I'm the only one not banned then? Thats.... ironic? Sure.

A little toooo ironic, yeah I really do think.
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

I'm looking into starting the site back up or at least trying something different.

Does any think this might be a good idea? I like V, but he is a busy guy and doesn't seem to be online anywhere near as much as he used to be....so maybe someone else can start it up or should I just run with what I got?

The Clocktower

It's a temp thing right now...I have it locked so only members can post and all members have to be approved by me...
Back to top Go down
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
guess_question

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 pm

guess_question wrote:
I'm looking into starting the site back up or at least trying something different.

Does any think this might be a good idea? I like V, but he is a busy guy and doesn't seem to be online anywhere near as much as he used to be....so maybe someone else can start it up or should I just run with what I got?

The Clocktower

It's a temp thing right now...I have it locked so only members can post and all members have to be approved by me...
OK I've been playing with the site a little for the past hour....it does have some nice features....it's a lot more stable than the old hosting site, but no where near as customizable....still it does have some potential.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 pm

It looks like it's back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krypton Site.....   Krypton Site..... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krypton Site.....
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next