the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+26
shazam!
Figga
howie024m
Maxyboi2424
LifesTruesin
Leachcraft
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
minimalist
bayani
DanElectro
TJ
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
REEF aka Luke Cage
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
Thomas
Shaun
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
True Believer
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

News You Can Use - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

howie024m wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
This comes as no surprise, considering Morrison's past statements. It's just that I, too, was hoping Dick would be Batman a little longer. I mean this doesn't start until April and it's six issue, so we have until October, but the body hardly seems cold.

I still hope they shake things up, though. I mean, Tim may very well return to being Robin (which I'm not unhappy about, Red Robin never seemed like a permanent thing) but I hope Damian at least continues to work with Dick, rather than his father. Maybe Nightwing could have a partner.

They could change Damian's name to Litewing.

Or he could become pissed and change his name to Spitewing. Here we go again

He could become a Reagan republican at the age of ten and change it to Rightwing.

Then maybe have a change of heart and decide to help the poor and oppressed by becoming Plightwing

And he could have an adventure with Dick's version of batmite!

The legendary Mitewing.

One of their adventures could involve them travelling back to the 1970s where he would be known as Outtasightwing

Where Damian would be infected by Zombies and become Bitewing.

Or he could get in to mma and become
Spoiler:

ftfy

FTFFY
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:17 am

GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
This comes as no surprise, considering Morrison's past statements. It's just that I, too, was hoping Dick would be Batman a little longer. I mean this doesn't start until April and it's six issue, so we have until October, but the body hardly seems cold.

I still hope they shake things up, though. I mean, Tim may very well return to being Robin (which I'm not unhappy about, Red Robin never seemed like a permanent thing) but I hope Damian at least continues to work with Dick, rather than his father. Maybe Nightwing could have a partner.

He could become a Reagan republican at the age of ten and change it to Rightwing.

Then maybe have a change of heart and decide to help the poor and oppressed by becoming Plightwing

The legendary Mitewing.

One of their adventures could involve them travelling back to the 1970s where he would be known as Outtasightwing

Spoiler:

ftfy

FTFFY

Damn, why didn't I think of that...
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am

howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:

The legendary Mitewing.

Spoiler:

ftfy

FTFFY

Damn, why didn't I think of that...

And then he'd catch a cold and have to take some Nyqwing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 am

Haha that was awesome, guys! Well we knew this'd happen eventually, but it does seem rather soon. Here's hoping they don't pull a Flash/GL and have Dick and Bruce both be Batman...

I know they won't, I just wanted to get that outta the way.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Haha that was awesome, guys! Well we knew this'd happen eventually, but it does seem rather soon. Here's hoping they don't pull a Flash/GL and have Dick and Bruce both be Batman...

They won't both be Batman. They will work together as, DOUBLE WING!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

lol I Supose it's better than Batman and triple-robin.… (Tim, Dick and Jason…) maybe that should quodruple-robin…
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

lol I Supose it's better than Batman and triple-robin.… (Tim, Dick and Jason…) maybe that should quodruple-robin…

Also Known As....wait for it.....

SHITE-WING!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 am

damn prunes!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

Their Bizarro counterparts would be known as Wipewing
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

And then Damian will degenerate into being Gripewing!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

And as an act of rebellion against his father, he'll take up gunplay and become Snipewing
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

And as an act of rebellion against his father, he'll take up gunplay and become Snipewing

And the greatness of his book will be so overexaggerated that the fans will come to call him Hypewing!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

And the greatness of his book will be so overexaggerated that the fans will come to call him Hypewing!

And a certain soft drink corporation will ask him to endorse a certain lemon-lime flavored beverage named Spritewing
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

And a certain soft drink corporation will ask him to endorse a certain lemon-lime flavored beverage named Spritewing

Where he'll recieve a call on his laptop and be known to all as Skypewing!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:42 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

He won't take a shower for a while and will be called Ripewing.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

In an unforseen turn of events, Damian is really turridu and he lays the Pipewing
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

In an unforseen turn of events, Damian is really turridu and he lays the Pipewing

He develops neuro-muscular dystrophy and has to use a computer to talk like Steven Hawking and becomes Typewing.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

He develops neuro-muscular dystrophy and has to use a computer to talk like Steven Hawking and becomes Typewing.

The computer is made in China and has a distinct chinese accent so when he tries to propose to his creepy, male nurse Thomas he offers him a "Diamond--wing!!"

News You Can Use - Page 38 Waisis
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 am

DanElectro wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Figga wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

SHITE-WING!

The computer is made in China and has a distinct chinese accent so when he tries to propose to his creepy, male nurse Thomas he offers him a "Diamond--wing!!"

News You Can Use - Page 38 Waisis

The movie will star Matthew McConnaughey and be titled "Well, alrightalrighalrightwing"
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

From the Image forum

Mark Poulton wrote:
Bloodstrike is back!

News You Can Use - Page 38 Marksposterrevised

Bloodstrike backup story in Image United issue 2. Just like the Haunt backup from issue 1!! AWESOME!!!

Some guys from Youngblood, Bloodstrike, New Men, Brigade, Team Youngblood. Real mixed bag, sounds so cool!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 am

Fourplay is such a gay name.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am

shazam! wrote:

You'd know.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
shazam! wrote:

You'd know.

Spoiler:

You're right.

But seriously that does not sound like a good name at all.
Back to top Go down
Big H
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
Big H

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 am

shazam! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
shazam! wrote:

You'd know.

Spoiler:

You're right.

But seriously that does not sound like a good name at all.

But she has four arms...

(shakes head)
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:51 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
From the Image forum

Mark Poulton wrote:
Bloodstrike is back!

News You Can Use - Page 38 Marksposterrevised

Bloodstrike backup story in Image United issue 2. Just like the Haunt backup from issue 1!! AWESOME!!!

Some guys from Youngblood, Bloodstrike, New Men, Brigade, Team Youngblood. Real mixed bag, sounds so cool!

Wait wasn't Bloodstrike Assassin Cabbot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

News You Can Use
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next