the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...

Go down 
+10
Aycock
DanElectro
Mr.Wholesome
REEF aka Luke Cage
Hedinnweis
True Believer
PeteWisdom
LifesTruesin
TJ
minimalist
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:42 pm

TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
...a message for Wally West from Black Adam
Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 Zindex-1

No way!!!!

Black Adam could only tickle SBP...

SBP is afraid of Wally.

He's not afraid of Wally........he's afraid of the Speed Force (slight difference despite the force being inside Wally). But Prime has broken out of the Speed Force.....I'm sure he's gotten better at it.

Wally= speed force.

But you're right there is aslight difference I guess. Regardless.. Wally will still turn his whining ass into a statue.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 pm

minimalist wrote:
TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:

No way!!!!

SBP is afraid of Wally.

He's not afraid of Wally........he's afraid of the Speed Force (slight difference despite the force being inside Wally). But Prime has broken out of the Speed Force.....I'm sure he's gotten better at it.

Wally= speed force.

But you're right there is aslight difference I guess. Regardless.. Wally will still turn his whining ass into a statue.

yea but one day Wally is gonna be depowered. I mean its bound to happen that some writer comes along and takes away Wally's access to the Speed Force or being the Speed Force or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 pm

minimalist wrote:
Damn you Aycock... you buy into that Deathstroke BS?

Do you also believe that Black Panther can kick the Surfers ass whenever he wants...

Next time Galactus comes calling, why not just call Black Panther to put him in the Boston Crab and save the day in record time.

That entire scene would have looked like a still picture to Wally.

....stupid landmines..... stupid, stupid story.....

DAMMIT!
Worse villains like captain cold and toyman have taken on the JLA in the 60's and 70's comics and won, and that was with supes, bats and ww there. Is it so hard to believe a cool baddy (and he is a pretty cool character) can beat a couple of second string heroes with some planning? You act like it's so hard to beat the justice league.

And as far as BP beating Silver Surfer......... did that really happen?
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Do you also believe that Black Panther can kick the Surfers ass whenever he wants...

Next time Galactus comes calling, why not just call Black Panther to put him in the Boston Crab and save the day in record time.

DAMMIT!
Worse villains like captain cold and toyman have taken on the JLA in the 60's and 70's comics and won, and that was with supes, bats and ww there. Is it so hard to believe a cool baddy (and he is a pretty cool character) can beat a couple of second string heroes with some planning? You act like it's so hard to beat the justice league.

Yea, BP beating SS really happened.... TWICE!

And second string heroes? Are you kidding me? They are the PREMIER heroes in the DC universe. It goes Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash.

And yes it IS hard to believe that a character like Deathstroke can beat the Justice League by himself, let alone Flash! Bats says that Flash is one ofthe most powerful beings on the planet.

I mean come on...

Would you buy Deadpool taking down the original Avengers with a little planning.

IT WAS CRAP!!!
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm

TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:

No way!!!!

SBP is afraid of Wally.

Wally= speed force.

yea but one day Wally is gonna be depowered. I mean its bound to happen that some writer comes along and takes away Wally's access to the Speed Force or being the Speed Force or whatever.

Possibly.

But till that day comes.

Wally = Speed Force
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

Plus those 60's and 70's comics were very campy... thngs were a lot different back in those days.

The new toyman is formidable.... But Captain cold would know better then to go up against the JLA now.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 pm

minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

And second string heroes? Are you kidding me? They are the PREMIER heroes in the DC universe. It goes Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash.

And yes it IS hard to believe that a character like Deathstroke can beat the Justice League by himself, let alone Flash! Bats says that Flash is one ofthe most powerful beings on the planet.

I mean come on...

Would you buy Deadpool taking down the original Avengers with a little planning.

IT WAS CRAP!!!
True, true. But when I read it was just a cool scene in a good story, I din't think that much of it. And it still doesn't compare to squirrel girl beating Dr. Doom. Nothing does.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:37 pm

minimalist wrote:

I mean come on...

yes without a doubt whatsoever.

why you ask?

Because Deadpool like never plans anything. Last time he "planned" something was when he made the competition between himself and Taskmasker. Deadpools hands and legs were bound and he still humiliated Tasky...

that was the last "semi-planned" thing Wade has ever done.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!
True, true. But when I read it was just a cool scene in a good story, I din't think that much of it. And it still doesn't compare to squirrel girl beating Dr. Doom. Nothing does.

what about Squirrel Girl beating Thanos?

it was a horrible scene in a mediocre story. No way around that.

the thing about Squirrel girl was that it happened in... what? The 70's? Then it became a running joke. You know... a joke.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:55 pm

minimalist wrote:
Okay guys you wanted to know just how freakin amazing Wally West is?

Well if I havent convinced you yet... Take a seat and let uncle mini tell you a story of the fastest thing that has ever existed.... in any universe.

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 68ub6x
Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 296f9cg

To put these two pages into context, Fernus the Burning has sent a nuclear bomb into North Korean airspace. The city of Chongjin is about to catch a bad one…

Superman was chasing the bomb but couldn't catch up in time... Just as he's about to reach it... I mean his fingers are almost touching it... It detonates! ( This also shows you just how fuckin tough supes is too... He survives a point blank Nuclear explosion without missing a beat... ok back to Wally)

in .00001 microseconds Wally runs 500,000 people 35 miles outside the city limits.

Allow me to break this down for you.

Wally having done this in .00001 microseconds puts him so far beyond the speed of light that it becomes utterly ridiculous.
Wally traveled 70 miles, round trip, at least 250,000 times. That’s the equivalent of 17,500,000 miles, also known as a hair over 3/4 of the way from the Earth to the sun. He ran a total of 17,500,000 miles in one hundred-thousandth of a microsecond. Multiply that by one hundred thousand to get the distance he can run in one second, and then multiply THAT by sixty for the distance he can run in one minute, and then THAT by sixty again to get his mph.
I got 6,300,000,000,000,000,000,000mph. Thats 6.3 sextillion miles per freakin second.
That’s 34,054,054,054,054,054 times the speed of light.
And that’s if I lowball it and say he always carried two people at once.

Now do you guys understand why Wally should be unstoppable?

What would really happen if something was moving that fast on the surface of the planet? One would think that generating that level of speed would cause some type of global disruptions...
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Leachcraft wrote:

What would really happen if something was moving that fast on the surface of the planet? One would think that generating that level of speed would cause some type of global disruptions...

Yea, there deffinately needs to be some suspension of disbelief here.

Wally usually has to limit himself in crowded areas because of the affects his speed has on the surrounding invironment.

Although In this sittuation I dont think he would mind in this case because the city was about to get vaporized anyways.

But then again, like you said, that kind of speed would have global implications...
In this case I guess we just have to choose to believe
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:26 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

the thing about Squirrel girl was that it happened in... what? The 70's? Then it became a running joke. You know... a joke.

Actually... Squirrel Girl's first appearance was in '91.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 pm

minimalist wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Wally usually has to limit himself in crowded areas because of the affects his speed has on the surrounding invironment.

Although In this sittuation I dont think he would mind in this case because the city was about to get vaporized anyways.

But then again, like you said, that kind of speed would have global implications...

Works for me...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Works for me...

That was a perfect comicbook conversation. Good explenations without overthinking or underthinking a willingness on both sides to accept that the ultimate reason is because--it's a comicbook. Without any "yeah but!!" or any crap.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

alot of horrible things have happened in the 90's

......mullet superman anyone?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 pm

TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

I've since blocked that out.

Just..

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:16 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

I've since blocked that out.

Just..

Ew.

That was just long hair it wasn't a mullet, that said I was so glad when he cut his hair. Problem was it was just in time for him to get the gay electric powers.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

Wow I could have sworn she was older than that....

anyways then the answer to it is...

its a joke and its all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 pm

TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Aycock wrote:
minimalist wrote:

DAMMIT!

I mean come on...

IT WAS CRAP!!!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:

I mean come on...

why you ask?

Because Deadpool like never plans anything. Last time he "planned" something was when he made the competition between himself and Taskmasker. Deadpools hands and legs were bound and he still humiliated Tasky...

What comic was the fight between Task Master and Deadpool?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

DanElectro wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:

I mean come on...

why you ask?

What comic was the fight between Task Master and Deadpool?

Cable and Deadpool.

I'm not sure what issue, but I think it was shortly after their Civil War tie-in.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 am

We all know Wally can run fast.......but can he run like this?

(kung fu hustle=so much win)
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:22 am

TJ wrote:
We all know Wally can run fast.......but can he run like this?

(kung fu hustle=so much win)

awesome awesome awesome movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2