the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...

Go down 
+10
Aycock
DanElectro
Mr.Wholesome
REEF aka Luke Cage
Hedinnweis
True Believer
PeteWisdom
LifesTruesin
TJ
minimalist
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... Empty
PostSubject: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Okay guys you wanted to know just how freakin amazing Wally West is?

Well if I havent convinced you yet... Take a seat and let uncle mini tell you a story of the fastest thing that has ever existed.... in any universe.

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... 68ub6x
Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... 296f9cg

To put these two pages into context, Fernus the Burning has sent a nuclear bomb into North Korean airspace. The city of Chongjin is about to catch a bad one…

Superman was chasing the bomb but couldn't catch up in time... Just as he's about to reach it... I mean his fingers are almost touching it... It detonates! ( This also shows you just how fuckin tough supes is too... He survives a point blank Nuclear explosion without missing a beat... ok back to Wally)

in .00001 microseconds Wally runs 500,000 people 35 miles outside the city limits.

Allow me to break this down for you.

Wally having done this in .00001 microseconds puts him so far beyond the speed of light that it becomes utterly ridiculous.
Wally traveled 70 miles, round trip, at least 250,000 times. That’s the equivalent of 17,500,000 miles, also known as a hair over 3/4 of the way from the Earth to the sun. He ran a total of 17,500,000 miles in one hundred-thousandth of a microsecond. Multiply that by one hundred thousand to get the distance he can run in one second, and then multiply THAT by sixty for the distance he can run in one minute, and then THAT by sixty again to get his mph.
I got 6,300,000,000,000,000,000,000mph. Thats 6.3 sextillion miles per freakin second.
That’s 34,054,054,054,054,054 times the speed of light.
And that’s if I lowball it and say he always carried two people at once.

Now do you guys understand why Wally should be unstoppable?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Good job with copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 pm

so wait....Wally can kick his own ass? Cause his my top hero
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:15 am

Infinite Mass Punch ftw?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 am

LifesTruesin wrote:
so wait....Wally can kick his own ass? Cause his my top hero

I'm sure he's fast enough to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

minimalist wrote:

Well if I havent convinced you yet... Take a seat and let uncle mini tell you a story of the fastest thing that has ever existed.... in any universe.

To put these two pages into context, Fernus the Burning has sent a nuclear bomb into North Korean airspace. The city of Chongjin is about to catch a bad one…

Superman was chasing the bomb but couldn't catch up in time... Just as he's about to reach it... I mean his fingers are almost touching it... It detonates! ( This also shows you just how fuckin tough supes is too... He survives a point blank Nuclear explosion without missing a beat... ok back to Wally)

in .00001 microseconds Wally runs 500,000 people 35 miles outside the city limits.

Wally having done this in .00001 microseconds puts him so far beyond the speed of light that it becomes utterly ridiculous.
Wally traveled 70 miles, round trip, at least 250,000 times. That’s the equivalent of 17,500,000 miles, also known as a hair over 3/4 of the way from the Earth to the sun. He ran a total of 17,500,000 miles in one hundred-thousandth of a microsecond. Multiply that by one hundred thousand to get the distance he can run in one second, and then multiply THAT by sixty for the distance he can run in one minute, and then THAT by sixty again to get his mph.
I got 6,300,000,000,000,000,000,000mph. Thats 6.3 sextillion miles per freakin second.

And yet, Deathstroke could anticipate that Wally was going to come at him from behind and stabbed Wally with his sword, before the Flash could react...did I get that right?
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

And yet, Deathstroke could anticipate that Wally was going to come at him from behind and stabbed Wally with his sword, before the Flash could react...did I get that right?

hahahaha. yes. Yes you did. Must've been one of Wally's "off" days.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 pm

...a message for Wally West from Black Adam
Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... Zindex-1
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:23 pm

But can he beat Superman in a race?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:42 pm

I'm convinced.

Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Post the whole issue in the scan section. It looks good and we don't have any flash in there.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Wholesome....dont open that can of crow with one stone!!!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 pm

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Wholesome....dont open that can of crow with one stone!!!

hhhmmmm it might be a close one.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

if by "off day" you mean a pathetically written story with a "Bendis Luke Cage Sized Hard On" for Deathstroke in mind.

Then Yes. Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

if by "off day" you mean a pathetically written story with a "Bendis Luke Cage Sized Hard On" for Deathstroke in mind.

Then Yes. Absolutely.
HE SET OFF EXPLOSIVES!!!!! IT MAKES SENSE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

really? did you not read Mini's post? He wasn't bothered by a nuke going off, why would anything Deathstroke had to offer be more difficult?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

Given the fact that Wally was just shown evacuating a half of a million people in a mere fraction of a second....

I think a few landmines and a sword from Deathstroke is a laughable attempt. Yes I know he did it.. but obviously the writer has a massive and unjustifiable hard on for Deathstroke.

so why wouldn't Wally just dodge the sword? Or you know... the mines shouldn't have even gone off in front of him if Wally was even somewhat serious.
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

Given the fact that Wally was just shown evacuating a half of a million people in a mere fraction of a second....

I think a few landmines and a sword from Deathstroke is a laughable attempt. Yes I know he did it.. but obviously the writer has a massive and unjustifiable hard on for Deathstroke.

so why wouldn't Wally just dodge the sword? Or you know... the mines shouldn't have even gone off in front of him if Wally was even somewhat serious.
Sue had just died, and Wally was all sad and stuff. It's hard to see a sword while running full speed with tears in your eyes (first time in history anyone has ever said that). Plus if the writter writes it, it is so.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:19 am

Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

Sue had just died, and Wally was all sad and stuff. It's hard to see a sword while running full speed with tears in your eyes (first time in history anyone has ever said that). Plus if the writter writes it, it is so.

I'm going to become a professional comic writer and write a story about how you tried to shove as many penii in your mouth as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:48 am

True Believer wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

I'm going to become a professional comic writer and write a story about how you tried to shove as many penii in your mouth as humanly possible.

And I will read that issue of Aquaman (looks over shoulder to see if Red's her to kill me).
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:00 am

True Believer wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

As mean as that would be, it would be funny as hell to see the fanboys faces as they hit that "twist" in the story. Make sure it's the ending of a mega event or something.

"I don't know man, batman was riding that eagle into the valcano and it was awesome and the all of the sudden....... what the hell man!!!!"
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 am

Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Aycock wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
Jim! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

Then Yes. Absolutely.

uh huh... denial is a bitch isn't it?

Well I guess that means Deadpool can take on a good amount of the JLA with relative ease then.

Since he is basically Slade Wilson with a healing factor... oh and at least has a personality... what else... hmmm

oh yeah..

HE'S SUPERIOR.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Damn you Aycock... you buy into that Deathstroke BS?

Do you also believe that Black Panther can kick the Surfers ass whenever he wants...

Next time Galactus comes calling, why not just call Black Panther to put him in the Boston Crab and save the day in record time.

That entire scene would have looked like a still picture to Wally.

....stupid landmines..... stupid, stupid story.....

DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm

No way!!!!

Black Adam could only tickle SBP...

SBP is afraid of Wally.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:21 pm

minimalist wrote:

No way!!!!

Black Adam could only tickle SBP...

SBP is afraid of Wally.

He's not afraid of Wally........he's afraid of the Speed Force (slight difference despite the force being inside Wally). But Prime has broken out of the Speed Force.....I'm sure he's gotten better at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...   Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wally West will Kick your favorite heroes ass...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: