the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kick-Ass #7

Go down 
+3
minimalist
CaptainJoel
nicotine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nicotine
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
nicotine

Male Age : 36

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Kick-Ass #7 1259b860d8142790b254c2606d220d81
Kick-Ass #7 C6f7db02178a6c7285108c211c58e8e6
Kick-Ass #7 D41533dcd7ce79d6d7c4ff0656971029
Kick-Ass #7 98ce45b31f282ddaba25b82da6da76cb
Kick-Ass #7 A8f34879da6b3ff68a2804a3e86fe0e5
Kick-Ass #7 9946a1b1c505ae299240c13007b1e784
Kick-Ass #7 97476703c6993c003b8cc5194b56320d
Kick-Ass #7 B511a50d37c2b00beb10869f3a07c769
Kick-Ass #7 1d43f339c48e71b106cf5769632379dd
Kick-Ass #7 Ea7978ce9a092b475c3da62aeb0bb37b
Kick-Ass #7 49247895dd3bed19da96d5cacab4b354
Kick-Ass #7 C36d0bb268dc99988628e15ce01324b3
Kick-Ass #7 97780b402b0a75d4078ea166834d38c5
Kick-Ass #7 0e607c3d457e7dae6b36cec3666bd0a9
Kick-Ass #7 34e2509980e2c599abdcda3287eac3aa
Kick-Ass #7 F92db0896ebfaaa70862111a62918397
Kick-Ass #7 5468c80dbb67188e92fc7459278def7b
Kick-Ass #7 7b9525207f50f30a707a00d3e38b5ea5
Kick-Ass #7 39b794c0243f405d4203a3f3bce1a5d0
Kick-Ass #7 B7604dd8a6b67dd08b447535a6fe5439
Kick-Ass #7 6300a80aa6755a9c1b398aa6004d82af
Kick-Ass #7 E9f31142bb059be98580b61194bd23fc
Kick-Ass #7 D56ce16fc323d64acdd5596b28a5cc0c
Kick-Ass #7 3d8e3e320b7442a65ce85a87d87d29c0
Kick-Ass #7 F7ca88ab563f2a6efd467b35bb3552ba
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm

That tops any issue of anything I've read in the past while. Thank you for posting, Nico.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Didn't really like this one. I felt like I saw everything coming before it did. And it felt short as hell. Not impressed Millar.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm

minimalist wrote:
Didn't really like this one. I felt like I saw everything coming before it did. And it felt short as hell. Not impressed Millar.

You saw Big Daddy being a nerdy comic book fan? Was it referenced somewhere further back?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah,

I find it hard to believe that you somehow saw that he'd be a self proclaimed comic book nerd vigilante who didn't want his daughter to grow up watching American Idol and instead take her out to hack people to death with a couple of Katanas.

I mean yeah, I'm sure in retrospect we could say we expected someone to die, and that being probably Big Daddy. Yes it was obvious that Hit Girl wasn't dead (still wanted that Wolverine Tribute image damn it), and we figured Kick Ass would get out of ball shocking torture.

So more or less, parts of it were relatively predictable sure, but that twist I can't image you predicted.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

I find it hard to believe that you somehow saw that he'd be a self proclaimed comic book nerd vigilante who didn't want his daughter to grow up watching American Idol and instead take her out to hack people to death with a couple of Katanas.

I mean yeah, I'm sure in retrospect we could say we expected someone to die, and that being probably Big Daddy. Yes it was obvious that Hit Girl wasn't dead (still wanted that Wolverine Tribute image damn it), and we figured Kick Ass would get out of ball shocking torture.

So more or less, parts of it were relatively predictable sure, but that twist I can't image you predicted.

Yeah, I expected him to die, and I'm pretty sure the comic book geek thing was fake, there had to be something else under those comics.

Is next issue the last?
Back to top Go down
nicotine
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
nicotine

Male Age : 36

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Yeah, I expected him to die, and I'm pretty sure the comic book geek thing was fake, there had to be something else under those comics.

Is next issue the last?

According to what Millar said at Comic-Con he is planning to make Kick-Ass into a trilogy but I believe the next issue is the last in this installment of the trilogy.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 pm

I thought it was a great issue and love the Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass team up.

maybe the next part of the trilogy will be when their both a little bit older and more skilled.........cause man this girl is what 9? She's gonna be a hell of a fighter when she's older.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 am

nicotine wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Is next issue the last?

According to what Millar said at Comic-Con he is planning to make Kick-Ass into a trilogy but I believe the next issue is the last in this installment of the trilogy.

(this is gonna sound dickish so prepare urself) but you meant the next issue is the last of the first part of the trilogy right? cuz otherwise that post doesnt make much sense

also FUCK YEAH #7 was badass as a motherfucker clap
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
nicotine wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Is next issue the last?

(this is gonna sound dickish so prepare urself) but you meant the next issue is the last of the first part of the trilogy right? cuz otherwise that post doesnt make much sense

(this is gonna sound dickish so prepare yourself) Yeah.. thats EXACTLY what he said. What did you think he said? Because rereading that, I still read it the same way as I initially did... and well its pretty much what you repeated.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
nicotine wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Is next issue the last?

(this is gonna sound dickish so prepare yourself) Yeah.. thats EXACTLY what he said. What did you think he said? Because rereading that, I still read it the same way as I initially did... and well its pretty much what you repeated.

Yeah, noluv. lol

And that soudns cool, I hope Hit Girl gets adopted by some kindly strangers.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
nicotine wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Is next issue the last?

Yeah, noluv. lol

Eh I can sort of see herself going as a loner in an orphanage......training herself to be stronger and better.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 am

TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
nicotine wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Yeah,

Is next issue the last?

Yeah, noluv. lol

Eh I can sort of see herself going as a loner in an orphanage......training herself to be stronger and better.

And then she grows up to be the Goddamn Batman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kick-Ass #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick-Ass #7   Kick-Ass #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kick-Ass #7
Page 1 of 1