the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Make your team!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

Real simple. Post what you think would be a good team of comic book heroes or villains to fit previous team titles(ex: Avengers, JLA, Teen Titans, etc).
Feel free to go with whatever theme you want as well.

Post em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 am

My friend(Joezarro) and I were thinking of a good team for the Avengers, lead by Bucky with a limit of 7 members not including Bucky. Since we were discussing trying to give lesser liked or known characters a chance to really shine. Plus we have been talking about how we think mutants should get a little more recognition outside of the X-men series.

Anyways here's my list trying to fit that theme or idea previously stated.

Bucky
Protector/Nor-Varr
Warpath
War Machine
(It may just be me, but I like Marvel teams having an armored character)
Wiccan
Nightcrawler
(I think every team needs a speedster or a teleporter)
Quake/Daisy Johnson(I'd like to put her as second in command)
Elixer(I like my teams having a healer) OR Domino

I'm a bit indecisive on if I want Domino or Elixer on that team more. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am

Deadpool

The Creeper

Spider-Man

Ambush Bug

She-Hulk

Lobo

Starman(Thom Kallor)

Blue Beetle(Ted Kord)

Booster Gold



THE EXILES......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

Modern Invaders

Leader(s) Toro or Human Torch (original)
Iron Fist
Havok
Trauma
Cloud 9
Jimmy Woo
Namora
Vision

maybe Sleepwalker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 86

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am

New Howling Commandos.

Nick Fury
Black Widow

Jack Russell
Morbius
Nightcrawler
Tigra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 am

Thunderbolts-

Daken
Moonstone
Antman
Taskmaster
Black Widow (Yelena)
Sandman
Dark Beast
Crimson Cowl

Suicide Squad

Red Arrow
Mirror Master
Deadshot
Bronze Tiger
Plastique
Rick Flag
Fire
Black Alice

JSA

Mr. Terrific
The Spectre
Stargirl
Powergirl
Hawkman
Green Lantern
Captain Marvel
Hourman
Doctor Midnite
Wildcat
The Flash
Sandman
Jakeem Thunder
Doctor Fate
Hippolyta
S.T.R.I.P.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 am

Avengers

Rotating roster but with at least Captain America (Steve), Thor &/or Ironman on the team all the time.

She-Hulk (Byrne era)
Scarlet Witch (not mad Wink )
Quicksilver (cos he'll follow Wanda)
Vision
Giantman (Hank)
Wasp
Hawkeye (Clint)
Beast (part time)
Hercules (when Thor's unavailable)

& some of the younger here's can slide in now & then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 am

Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 86

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.

i wanted to put tim on my TT roster but i was like nah ya know what hes kinda past a rookie-ish team of teen titans but def not fit for a team like JLA yet. a team lead by Ollie like the pre crisis 7 soldiers though would kinda fit, its mostly regular joes doing the impossible like when they defeated Nebula Man and Tim's quest to find Bruce kinda hit in the same vein to me.i could see him doing more stuff like that. i mean he did just pwn the league of assassins and that spider cult w/ minimal help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.

i wanted to put tim on my TT roster but i was like nah ya know what hes kinda past a rookie-ish team of teen titans but def not fit for a team like JLA yet. a team lead by Ollie like the pre crisis 7 soldiers though would kinda fit, its mostly regular joes doing the impossible like when they defeated Nebula Man and Tim's quest to find Bruce kinda hit in the same vein to me.i could see him doing more stuff like that. i mean he did just pwn the league of assassins and that spider cult w/ minimal help.

Really no Conner, Bart, Cassie, or Tim on your Teen Titans? Those are my essential members.

Teen Titans:
Superboy
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl
Red Robin
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Static
Terra

JSA:
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Ted Grant
Mr. Terrific
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Doctor Fate
Doctor Mid-Nite
Kingdom Come Superman
Jack Knight

JSA All-Stars:
Power Girl
Freddy Freeman
Magog
Citizen Steel
Sandman
Damage
Judomaster
Stargirl
Cyclone
Jakeem Thunder
Bulleteer

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.

i wanted to put tim on my TT roster but i was like nah ya know what hes kinda past a rookie-ish team of teen titans but def not fit for a team like JLA yet. a team lead by Ollie like the pre crisis 7 soldiers though would kinda fit, its mostly regular joes doing the impossible like when they defeated Nebula Man and Tim's quest to find Bruce kinda hit in the same vein to me.i could see him doing more stuff like that. i mean he did just pwn the league of assassins and that spider cult w/ minimal help.

Really no Conner, Bart, Cassie, or Tim on your Teen Titans? Those are my essential members.

Teen Titans:
Superboy
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl
Red Robin
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Static
Terra

JSA:
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Ted Grant
Mr. Terrific
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Doctor Fate
Doctor Mid-Nite
Kingdom Come Superman
Jack Knight

JSA All-Stars:
Power Girl
Freddy Freeman
Magog
Citizen Steel
Sandman
Damage
Judomaster
Stargirl
Cyclone
Jakeem Thunder
Bulleteer

Well seeing as how Tim said you can put whoever you want on these teams no one really cares about your essential members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm

hm Teen Titans

Superboy
Wonder Girl
Robin (Tim)
Kid Flash
Static (tho' I'd like to see the Milestone heroes together again in some capacity)
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Beastboy (Changeling is what he SHOULD be called!) Mentor/trouble maker
Cyborg (mentor role) Probably like most of the current Titans.
with other teen heroes rotating through.

A Charlton team

Captain Atom
Blue Beetle (Ted)
The Question (Vic)
Judomaster (Rip Jagger)
Peacemaker
Nightshade
Sarge Steel

Maybe call it L.A.W (Living Assault Weapons) like the mini from 1999.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm pretty sick of seeing so many teams. I have too many characters I like to follow but am now forced to buy too many titles every month because of the overwhelming proliferation of team books from Marvel. I want to get back to basics.

1. Take Spidey off any and all Avengers rosters and reboot the old
Marvel Team-Up book with Spidey as a regular &


2. Take Luke Cage off any and all Avengers or other team rosters and reboot the old
Power Man and Iron Fist title starting from the last issue it left off on.

But I have to admit

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 am

DanElectro wrote:
I'm pretty sick of seeing so many teams. I have too many characters I like to follow but am now forced to buy too many titles every month because of the overwhelming proliferation of team books from Marvel. I want to get back to basics.

1. Take Spidey off any and all Avengers rosters and reboot the old
Marvel Team-Up book with Spidey as a regular &


2. Take Luke Cage off any and all Avengers or other team rosters and reboot the old
Power Man and Iron Fist title starting from the last issue it left off on.

But I have to admit

Spoiler:
 

I agree with your ideas. Not saying I'd read Power Man and Iron Fist, but they belong together. (no homo)
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:44 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.

i wanted to put tim on my TT roster but i was like nah ya know what hes kinda past a rookie-ish team of teen titans but def not fit for a team like JLA yet. a team lead by Ollie like the pre crisis 7 soldiers though would kinda fit, its mostly regular joes doing the impossible like when they defeated Nebula Man and Tim's quest to find Bruce kinda hit in the same vein to me.i could see him doing more stuff like that. i mean he did just pwn the league of assassins and that spider cult w/ minimal help.

Really no Conner, Bart, Cassie, or Tim on your Teen Titans? Those are my essential members.

Teen Titans:
Superboy
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl
Red Robin
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Static
Terra

JSA:
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Ted Grant
Mr. Terrific
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Doctor Fate
Doctor Mid-Nite
Kingdom Come Superman
Jack Knight

JSA All-Stars:
Power Girl
Freddy Freeman
Magog
Citizen Steel
Sandman
Damage
Judomaster
Stargirl
Cyclone
Jakeem Thunder
Bulleteer

Well seeing as how Tim said you can put whoever you want on these teams no one really cares about your essential members.
AW SNAP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Seven Soldiers of Victory-

Green Arrow
Speedy
Judomaster( the new one)
Son of Vulcan
Red Robin
Klarion (Bum, Bum,Bum) the Witchboy
Crimson Avenger

Teen Titans-
Beastboy
Kid Eternity
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Hawk (holly)
Dove
Static
Offspring

I like these teams but I would witch Kid Eternity and Red Robin around.

i wanted to put tim on my TT roster but i was like nah ya know what hes kinda past a rookie-ish team of teen titans but def not fit for a team like JLA yet. a team lead by Ollie like the pre crisis 7 soldiers though would kinda fit, its mostly regular joes doing the impossible like when they defeated Nebula Man and Tim's quest to find Bruce kinda hit in the same vein to me.i could see him doing more stuff like that. i mean he did just pwn the league of assassins and that spider cult w/ minimal help.

Really no Conner, Bart, Cassie, or Tim on your Teen Titans? Those are my essential members.

Teen Titans:
Superboy
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl
Red Robin
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Static
Terra

JSA:
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Ted Grant
Mr. Terrific
Hourman
Liberty Belle
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Doctor Fate
Doctor Mid-Nite
Kingdom Come Superman
Jack Knight

JSA All-Stars:
Power Girl
Freddy Freeman
Magog
Citizen Steel
Sandman
Damage
Judomaster
Stargirl
Cyclone
Jakeem Thunder
Bulleteer

Well seeing as how Tim said you can put whoever you want on these teams no one really cares about your essential members.
AW SNAP!

GOT EM!!! Burn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am

I was just talking about this team on Facebook with NoLuv and had it post it here so that the Marvel Spy can get to work on it.

The Know-It-Alls:

Amadeus Cho
Layla Miller
Valeria Richards
Doug Ramsey
Prodigy
Blindfold
Sage

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 am

Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

Team name--The Killers ?

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

Team name--The Killers ?
Death Squad
Blood Death Kill Bregade
Strikeforce Death
Codename: Red

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

Team name--The Killers ?
Death Squad
Blood Death Kill Bregade
Strikeforce Death
Codename: Red

liefeld-jizzed-his pants-ers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

Team name--The Killers ?
Death Squad
Blood Death Kill Bregade
Strikeforce Death
Codename: Red

liefeld-jizzed-his pants-ers?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 am

GoZ wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Deadshot
Deathlok
Deadpool
Bloodshot
Punisher

nuff said

Team name--The Killers ?
Death Squad
Blood Death Kill Bregade
Strikeforce Death
Codename: Red

liefeld-jizzed-his pants-ers?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Laughing

Bwahaha... There's so much we can do with that...but alas, I'll let Thomas run with it...(as if he hasn't already...in his mind Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:18 am

Nightstalkers


Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   

Back to top Go down
 
Make your team!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOW TO MAKE BOOKMARKS FROM METAL
» Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]
» Team Nao (You're in my territory. Get out.)
» Scones - how to make them
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: