Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 40

Make your team! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Dark JLA. I tried for a team a little like the Dark Avengers but with characters that have been both heroes and villains. Some are dead right now but I think it would be a cool team.

Eradicator - Superman's replacement.
Maxima - Wonder Woman's replacement.
Jason Todd - Batman's replacement preferably in his version of the Batman costume.
Black Adam - Martian Manhunter's replacment powerwise their pretty close.
Star Sapphire - Green Lantern's replacement.
Lady Flash - Flash's replacement she's the Russian speedster that used to work for Vandal Savage in the early 90's.
Ravager - Black Canary's replacement.
Owen Mercer - Green Arrow's replacement.

Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Good point on the sound.

Make your team! - Page 10 35086_136905952999532_100000403838913_258911_1538475_n

I wanted him to see Deadpool as his hero. As well as the X-Men. Except he's a loser...

Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Good point on the sound.

Make your team! - Page 10 35086_136905952999532_100000403838913_258911_1538475_n

I wanted him to see Deadpool as his hero. As well as the X-Men. Except he's a loser...

I was thinking of drawing my own version, we'll see if I get around to it though. I've probably got at least 20 drawings I've started that I haven't got around to finishing.

GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Good point on the sound.

cheers ......Pointy shoes are WIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 am

On this Pantomime guy, I think it'd be cool that if he made a sound himself then his invisible things disappear. Like, if he was locked in a stalemate with someone and they made him scream or groan or something then whatever thing he was currently using would be rendered harmless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 87

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
On this Pantomime guy, I think it'd be cool that if he made a sound himself then his invisible things disappear. Like, if he was locked in a stalemate with someone and they made him scream or groan or something then whatever thing he was currently using would be rendered harmless.

That sounds kinda cool

I was thinking he should be completely incapable of making sound ever but your idea is cooler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:45 am

shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

That sounds kinda cool

I was thinking he should be completely incapable of making sound ever but your idea is cooler.

I like this! So he's not mute, but he has to be silent for his power to work. hmm possibilities...

The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 80

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

That sounds kinda cool

I like this! So he's not mute, but he has to be silent for his power to work. hmm possibilities...

Yeah kinda like ... Marcel Marceau