the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your team!

Go down 
+23
xyamuchax
Gabe_Gray
bayani
Tayley
Sink
REEF aka Luke Cage
markrocks
CaptainJoel
Shaun
True Believer
Figga
TJ
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Tim Radd
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

Make your team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

I've gotta be honest, I don't even know who half these ppl are...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

i though modred was evil or was posessed by something evil or some shiza like that, it is comics tho so that probably changed n i just didnt read it
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

i though modred was evil or was posessed by something evil or some shiza like that, it is comics tho so that probably changed n i just didnt read it

The only members I'm ok with are Terror and Elsa the rest are boring or like Sasquatch only belong on Alpha/Omega Flight.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

The only members I'm ok with are Terror and Elsa the rest are boring or like Sasquatch only belong on Alpha/Omega Flight.

That's just because they don't get written well or used often. Modred is cooler than Doc Strange, Sepulchre is the coolest out of the Darkforce users (except for maybe Shroud) and I like the way she looked and was written in Ellis' Thunderbolts. Satana is a fucking succubus, which instantly equals awesome. Sasquatch is bad ass...The fact that he's ever only in shitty Alpha Flight/Omega Flight teams is one of the reasons I think it's cool. Alpha Flight fucking sucks period. They have some cool "superheroes" but a Canadian superhero team is lame...What the fuck ever happens in Canada?? (slightly yellow) Sasquatch is one of my favorites on this team. Way cooler than Jack Russell or a stereotypical werewolf character. Terror fits perfectly in a team like this. Wong I put in because honestly, I needed to fill out my roster and I couldn't think of anyone else that fit what I wanted. Wong is a complete bad ass, especially the one in the Dr. Strange animated movie. This guy is a master martial artist who has been the servant/confidant of the Sorcerer Supreme for fucking years...This guy has vast occult knowledge and is a bad ass to boot. He's been under the thumb of Strange for too long...I think he'd be awesome in a team like this.

I picked characters that not only don't get used very much, but also were all mystical based in origin and are just plain fucking cool characters. I like the team personally...

You're entitled to your opinions, as am I...However, I think dissing someone's personal choices in a thread like this is counterproductive...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

That's just because they don't get written well or used often. Modred is cooler than Doc Strange, Sepulchre is the coolest out of the Darkforce users (except for maybe Shroud) and I like the way she looked and was written in Ellis' Thunderbolts. Satana is a fucking succubus, which instantly equals awesome. Sasquatch is bad ass...The fact that he's ever only in shitty Alpha Flight/Omega Flight teams is one of the reasons I think it's cool. Alpha Flight fucking sucks period. They have some cool "superheroes" but a Canadian superhero team is lame...What the fuck ever happens in Canada?? (slightly yellow) Sasquatch is one of my favorites on this team. Way cooler than Jack Russell or a stereotypical werewolf character. Terror fits perfectly in a team like this. Wong I put in because honestly, I needed to fill out my roster and I couldn't think of anyone else that fit what I wanted. Wong is a complete bad ass, especially the one in the Dr. Strange animated movie. This guy is a master martial artist who has been the servant/confidant of the Sorcerer Supreme for fucking years...This guy has vast occult knowledge and is a bad ass to boot. He's been under the thumb of Strange for too long...I think he'd be awesome in a team like this.

I picked characters that not only don't get used very much, but also were all mystical based in origin and are just plain fucking cool characters. I like the team personally...

I'd much rather have a team with:
Ghost Rider
Blade
Damian Hellstrom
Jack Russell
Terror
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Hannibal King

Alternates:
Doctor Strange
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Topaz
Rintrah
Morbius
Frankenstein
Simon Garth
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

Ghost Rider
Blade
Damian Hellstrom
Jack Russell
Terror
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Hannibal King

Alternates:
Doctor Strange
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Topaz
Rintrah
Morbius
Frankenstein
Simon Garth

I like most of those guys as well and considered most of them, but I wanted guys that I thought were less typical and more balanced. I'm not a huge fan of GR or Blade, so I left those guys off. I didn't pick Morbius because his background isn't mystical (although he is awesome) and I didn't want two scientists on the team (Sasquatch). Jack Russell, Frankenstein, and Hannibal King, I had thought about but I felt they were too stereotypical of a "monster squad" for what I wanted. I felt like Doc Strange, Clea, and even Jennifer Hale were too similar in power set to include on the team. Brother Voodoo is in the thick of things now, so that's the only reason I didn't put him on the team. Damian was on the team, but I already had his sister and I wanted to balance the male to female ratio a little bit better. Topaz, I admit, is my least favorite of the "Witches". Rintrah, Simon Garth, and Brother Voodoo (sans Sorcerer Supreme) I actually really like and could see them on the team I chose.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

Ghost Rider
Blade
Damian Hellstrom
Jack Russell
Terror
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Hannibal King

Alternates:
Doctor Strange
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Topaz
Rintrah
Morbius
Frankenstein
Simon Garth

I like most of those guys as well and considered most of them, but I wanted guys that I thought were less typical and more balanced. I'm not a huge fan of GR or Blade, so I left those guys off. I didn't pick Morbius because his background isn't mystical (although he is awesome) and I didn't want two scientists on the team (Sasquatch). Jack Russell, Frankenstein, and Hannibal King, I had thought about but I felt they were too stereotypical of a "monster squad" for what I wanted. I felt like Doc Strange, Clea, and even Jennifer Hale were too similar in power set to include on the team. Brother Voodoo is in the thick of things now, so that's the only reason I didn't put him on the team. Damian was on the team, but I already had his sister and I wanted to balance the male to female ratio a little bit better. Topaz, I admit, is my least favorite of the "Witches". Rintrah, Simon Garth, and Brother Voodoo (sans Sorcerer Supreme) I actually really like and could see them on the team I chose.

But if you don't have Jack Russell you can't use the line, "the wolfman's got nards!"
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 am

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

Ghost Rider
Blade
Damian Hellstrom
Jack Russell
Terror
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Hannibal King

Alternates:
Doctor Strange
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Topaz
Rintrah
Morbius
Frankenstein
Simon Garth

But if you don't have Jack Russell you can't use the line, "the wolfman's got nards!"

thats not even funny dude Neutral

and leachcraft y u defending ur choices anyways? u like what u like u dont gotta explain that in this thread
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am

Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Nightstalkers

Elsa Bloodstone
Modred the Mystic
Satana
Sepulchre
Sasquatch
Terror
Wong

Ghost Rider
Blade
Damian Hellstrom
Jack Russell
Terror
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Hannibal King

Alternates:
Doctor Strange
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Topaz
Rintrah
Morbius
Frankenstein
Simon Garth