the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your team!

Go down 
+23
xyamuchax
Gabe_Gray
bayani
Tayley
Sink
REEF aka Luke Cage
markrocks
CaptainJoel
Shaun
True Believer
Figga
TJ
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
NoLuv4Hoes
shazam!
Liquid Sword
GoZ
Tim Radd
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

Make your team! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Claremont is like Miller, he passed his prime decades ago.
I like the rotating rosted but still want a core team. ie. Mimic, Blink, Morph. Other members should stay for at least a story line or 2.
I liked the female Sasquatch & Namora.

btw- I never bothered reading New Exiles...

new exiles sucks and the core of the teams did stick around for sometime, arguably too long. once their fanbase built up to a certain point i think thats what killed the book's theme/moment ......plus ya know Claremont was slacking. Marvel needs to wise up sometimes and polish whatever knobs they need to cuz really idk if anyone other than Winick could fix the Exiles at this point.

There's is a new book out now, haven't even seen it tho'...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I like the rotating rosted but still want a core team. ie. Mimic, Blink, Morph. Other members should stay for at least a story line or 2.

new exiles sucks and the core of the teams did stick around for sometime, arguably too long. once their fanbase built up to a certain point i think thats what killed the book's theme/moment ......plus ya know Claremont was slacking. Marvel needs to wise up sometimes and polish whatever knobs they need to cuz really idk if anyone other than Winick could fix the Exiles at this point.

whos writing it? cuz im gonna go ahead and say it probably sucks right now until proven otherwise. i dont usually pre-hate on new books but this one hasnt been good in sometime
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

whos writing it? cuz im gonna go ahead and say it probably sucks right now until proven otherwise. i dont usually pre-hate on new books but this one hasnt been good in sometime

no idea.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

no idea.

What are you talking about the New Exiles was cancelled last year?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mimic (with Wolverines claws/healing factor, Angels wings & Beasts agility, Colossus' metal skin )
Blink
Morph (b4 the whole Shadow King thing. It was SK, right?)
Sasquatch (the 616 version)
Spider-man 2099
She-Hulk (Byrne era)
Namora (cos she's a royal pain the behind & the dynamics would be cool)

That would be a cool Exiles team.

It was Proteus not Shadow Kings.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 am

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

no idea.

Was it the one that lasted only 6 issues?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

no idea.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

no idea.

Yeah.

Yeah... I wanted to believe that it would be a good read, but it was chock full of yeah, no.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:10 pm

X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X

i'd read this book, adam x on a stealth team is an unusual choice kinda but he'd be like the "in case of emergency break glass...and everything" back up muscle along w/ Grizzly i assume, that what u were going for?
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:34 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X

i'd read this book, adam x on a stealth team is an unusual choice kinda but he'd be like the "in case of emergency break glass...and everything" back up muscle along w/ Grizzly i assume, that what u were going for?

I actually chose Adam because I thought his heritage and abilities would work well on a stealth team. I know he can make people explode, but he can also stun people and kill without them flying into bits. I don't think he's shown it much but he's got exceptional control of his ability. Grizzly has been in special ops groups before and has combat/ weapons experience, but his main purpose for being on the team is his muscle. That's the main reason I picked those guys, but you are right; when the shit hits the fan, both Adam and Grizzly can go all out and do crazy damage...You've got a guy who can make peoples blood explode and another that can crush a tank like it's a beer can.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X

I actually chose Adam because I thought his heritage and abilities would work well on a stealth team. I know he can make people explode, but he can also stun people and kill without them flying into bits. I don't think he's shown it much but he's got exceptional control of his ability. Grizzly has been in special ops groups before and has combat/ weapons experience, but his main purpose for being on the team is his muscle. That's the main reason I picked those guys, but you are right; when the shit hits the fan, both Adam and Grizzly can go all out and do crazy damage...You've got a guy who can make peoples blood explode and another that can crush a tank like it's a beer can.

After seeing the kind of dangerous missions X-Force get in to. I can't imagine a team without Elixir anymore. He's definitely important.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:09 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X

After seeing the kind of dangerous missions X-Force get in to. I can't imagine a team without Elixir anymore. He's definitely important.

Elixir is awesome, but he just doesn't fit the team. He should be a New Mutant or Young X-Men or whatever they call underclassmen nowdays in the X-verse.

I was thinking of maybe putting Lifeguard on the team...She's not exactly a healer, but still....
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:23 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
X-Force:

Wolverine
Mystique
Vanisher
Sage
Grizzly
Mutant Zero
Adam X

^this^ at first i was kinda like "wtf whys this dude in the field?" then it was like "OH SNAP THATS WHY!" whats a better way to tear through any obstacle than having Logan, X-23, Archangel and Warpath constantly jumpin right back to 100% with hardly any wait time? tactically its pretty impressive how much a passive power can exponentially increase X-Force's offense
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:41 am

Green Lantern (Hal)
Green Arrow
Green Hornet
She-Hulk
Hulk
Martian Man-Hunter
Super Skrull
Gamora
That green skinned chick from the Elementals

The Green Team?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:43 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Green Lantern (Hal)
Green Arrow
Green Hornet
She-Hulk
Hulk
Martian Man-Hunter
Super Skrull
Gamora

The Green Backs
FTFY
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:43 am

Superman
Captain Marvel (DC)
Icon
Mr.Majestic
Supreme
Sentry

um... The Supermen?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:44 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Green Lantern (Hal)

Fathom....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:44 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Green Lantern (Hal)
Green Arrow
Green Hornet
She-Hulk
Hulk
Martian Man-Hunter
Super Skrull
Gamora

The Green Backs
FTFY

So ya think their book will sell then.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:45 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Superman
Captain Marvel (DC)
Icon
Mr.Majestic
Supreme
Sentry

um... The Supermen?
Id replace Sentry with Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:46 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Green Lantern (Hal)

Fathom....

Thanks.

Strangely I think I did know that. But I'd completely forgotten...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:46 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Superman
Captain Marvel (DC)
Icon
Mr.Majestic
Supreme
Sentry
Apollo

um... The Supermen?
Id replace Sentry with Apollo.

Damn, how's I forget Apollo???

fixed
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:51 am

Captain America (Steve)
Fighting American (classic costume)
The Shield
Bucky (both Wink)
The American (Dark Horse character)
um... your gonna have to help me out here...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:12 am

Cyclops
Nick Fury
Patch (aka Wolverine with an eye patch)
Cable
Domino

OK Domino doesn't really fit. But we needed a girl & she does have that paw print over 1 eye...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:29 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Captain America (Steve)
Fighting American (classic costume)
The Shield
Bucky (both Wink)
The American (Dark Horse character)
um... your gonna have to help me out here...

Is this just an American theme or patriotic heroes in general?

For American there's Patriot, US Agent, American Eagle, Isaiah Bradley...

Last edited by DanElectro on Tue May 04, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your team!   Make your team! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your team!
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next