the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see...

Go down 
+31
munson!
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
Maxyboi2424
minimalist
osirus12002
JimDarkMagic
bayani
Tayley
Leachcraft
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
Aycock
Hedinnweis
LifesTruesin
DanElectro
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
Shaun
Mr.Wholesome
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
shazam!
True Believer
Liquid Sword
CaptainJoel
Thomas
Big H
Shadowrenderer
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

I want to see... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 pm

shazam! wrote:
Yeah more ads wouldn't be bad at all.

I can see some people complaining, but who cares really?

Exactly.

It can't see it being a ton of people complaining about saving money.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shaun wrote:
I would love to see a new incarnation of Brigade

Ya know what...I'll second this! Out of all of Liefeld's creations (Excluding Deadpool), Brigade was one of my favorites.....

There was supposed to be a new series... Story of Rob's career... *sigh* Marat Michaels, who drew the original series, has drawn maybe half the first issue. Features the return of some long-thought-dead characters! I also heard there was a Brigade tie-in with the Smash thing. But I've seen nothing...

Which Brigade would everyone like to see the original.
I want to see... - Page 19 12930950630.1

or this version.
I want to see... - Page 19 12930950630.17.SIGNED

I want a combination of the two. I'd like a combination of the two. Battlestone, Boone, Lethal, Seahawk, Vanguard, Supreme, Glory, and Roman. It would be cool to have Cabbot from Bloodstrike on the team too.

I would like to see some of the core members like Battlestone, Coldsnap, Seahawk and Thermal or Stasis with some newer characters like Phantom Jack, Tech Jacket, and SuperPatriot
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 am

Well Coldsnap is back in what I've seen of the new pages. But Seahawk is dead, happened in Bloodsport #1.

& I didn't like the "all new" version, even with Marv Wolfman writing it... I prefer the underground feel for Brigade, Supreme is too much of a "Superman" to fit in.

Did anyone read the single issue of the teen version of the team? Kid Supreme, Badrock, Dash, Kaboom & a couple of others were in it. So was Fighting American.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Well Coldsnap is back in what I've seen of the new pages. But Seahawk is dead, happened in Bloodsport #1.

& I didn't like the "all new" version, even with Marv Wolfman writing it... I prefer the underground feel for Brigade, Supreme is too much of a "Superman" to fit in.

Did anyone read the single issue of the teen version of the team? Kid Supreme, Badrock, Dash, Kaboom & a couple of others were in it. So was Fighting American.

Nope didn't see that. All I want is to see Supreme and Glory again. With the popularity of Namor right now they would definatly have to use Roman though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 am

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Nope didn't see that. All I want is to see Supreme and Glory again. With the popularity of Namor right now they would definatly have to use Roman though.

Well they could do an Allies series. Roman, Supreme, Glory, Superpatriot & Mighty Man. Battlestone could guest star since he was a member for a while. That was pre-Operation Rebirth, so no "powers".
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:53 pm

I want to see Untold Tales of Spider-Man come back or something similar with the Hulk. idk why the hulk but yeah.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

I wanna read this upcoming Astonishing X-Men story arc. Ya know the one that starts in December and has new Sentinels.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:52 pm

I want to see... - Page 19 Daredevil
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm

You wanna see Daredevils "billy-club"? ewwww
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Really no one got the joke? Daredevil wants to see.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm

I'd like to say I got it and it just wasn't that funny, but truth is I didn't get it. Now that I do though . . . Eh.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm

True Believer wrote:
I'd like to say I got it and it just wasn't that funny, but truth is I didn't get it. Now that I do though . . . Eh.

I at least thought people would get it and that's the response I expected.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

My joke was funnier...
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 am

shazam! wrote:
I want to see Untold Tales of Spider-Man come back or something similar with the Hulk. idk why the hulk but yeah.

I think they did that at some point...it was a limited series as well...I can't remember now but basically it was the same concept. For some reason I keep thinking Hulk Grey but that wasn't it...
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:18 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

I think they did that at some point...it was a limited series as well...I can't remember now but basically it was the same concept. For some reason I keep thinking Hulk Grey but that wasn't it...

Hulk Grey was cool.

I hope the spy decided untold tales of hulk is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 am

I want to see What If? come back as a regular title. It would be a great way to get new writers and artists out in the field and test them.

I'd certainly subscribe.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am

DanElectro wrote:
shazam! wrote:

Savage Hulk. It was ok. Joe Q drew the covers.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
I want to see What If? come back as a regular title. It would be a great way to get new writers and artists out in the field and test them.

I'd certainly subscribe.
I kinda see how it could test new writers without fucking continuity but at the same time I can see it being really bad for seeing how writers deals with the constrains of the same. I mean, Yeah they can write an awesome story when they an do whatever, but what happens when an editor shoots down their new direction?

That kinda makes me think of Loeb. Now I'm sad.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:44 pm

bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.
I kinda see how it could test new writers without fucking continuity but at the same time I can see it being really bad for seeing how writers deals with the constrains of the same. I mean, Yeah they can write an awesome story when they an do whatever, but what happens when an editor shoots down their new direction?

I've always thought the big problem with What if? is that it's almost always single issue stories. It'd be a great series if teams were given multi-part stories to tell. A few writers and artists could all work on the book at the same time and they could put out 16 or more issues per year. That's been an idea of mine for over a decade.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.

I've always thought the big problem with What if? is that it's almost always single issue stories. It'd be a great series if teams were given multi-part stories to tell. A few writers and artists could all work on the book at the same time and they could put out 16 or more issues per year. That's been an idea of mine for over a decade.

I like this. Where's the marvel spy?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.

That's actually why I brought it up. Yeah Marvel, hear that? MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! THEN HIRE ME!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.

That's actually why I brought it up. Yeah Marvel, hear that? MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! THEN HIRE ME!

Wouldn't that be the point of a spy? Why the buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 am

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.

Wouldn't that be the point of a spy? Why the buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free.

Because they don't have James Gigantic yet...

And if I came along, so would James, and I know Jeph Loeb wants to use him as Rulk's son.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
bayani wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I'd certainly subscribe.

^^yea, I like this.... I like it soooooo much^^^ What a Face
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm

What about like a weekly or biweekly what if? type book?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see...
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: