the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see...

Go down 
+31
munson!
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
Maxyboi2424
minimalist
osirus12002
JimDarkMagic
bayani
Tayley
Leachcraft
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
Aycock
Hedinnweis
LifesTruesin
DanElectro
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
Shaun
Mr.Wholesome
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
shazam!
True Believer
Liquid Sword
CaptainJoel
Thomas
Big H
Shadowrenderer
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

I want to see... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

I want to see another well-known DC character go travelling in the Wildstorm U.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 pm

I'd rather the Wildstorm U stay unique. Even tho' it's one of the 52 I don't want crossovers all the time.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 am

CaptainJoel wrote:

Joel, is that avatar in your sig supposed to be you? Because, I'll be honest with you....I keep thinking it's Lois, from Family Guy, dressed as one of the Blues Brothers.....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 am

GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Joel, is that avatar in your sig supposed to be you? Because, I'll be honest with you....I keep thinking it's Lois, from Family Guy, dressed as one of the Blues Brothers.....

That it do. FYI, I bought Blues Brothers on DVD a few weeks back. It's one of the movies I plan to watch when I take Paternity leave from work.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

That it do. FYI, I bought Blues Brothers on DVD a few weeks back. It's one of the movies I plan to watch when I take Paternity leave from work.

What else are you taking paternity leave from?

Sorry, that sentence sounded like there was something else...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 am

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I really want to see the Wildstorm universe put back together I'm tired of the post-apocalyptic world they've been using for over a year. Enough already.

I disagree. I'm loving Wildcats right now!

I'd like to see an on-going Grifter series. I liked the previous one he had, with Ryan Benjamin doing the pencils.....

He actually had two and I liked them both. I had trouble when I was trying to collect all the issues because the series were only about a year apart and I was constantly trying to figure out which series I was missing an issue from.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 am

GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yeah, it's dressed like I was for Homecoming a year or so ago. Honestly, it probably is about time for me to update it since I got a haircut and a new set of threads.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Yeah, it's dressed like I was for Homecoming a year or so ago. Honestly, it probably is about time for me to update it since I got a haircut and a new set of threads.

Wait.

You were dressed as Lois dressed as a Blues Brother?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am

shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Wait.

You were dressed as Lois dressed as a Blues Brother?

If Lois was a 6 foot 6 man and kept doing the Michael Jackson crotch-grab dance move, then yes.

Also, unrelated but I love my trilby more than my fedora.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I really want to see the Wildstorm universe put back together I'm tired of the post-apocalyptic world they've been using for over a year. Enough already.

I disagree. I'm loving Wildcats right now!

I'd like to see an on-going Grifter series. I liked the previous one he had, with Ryan Benjamin doing the pencils.....

He actually had two and I liked them both. I had trouble when I was trying to collect all the issues because the series were only about a year apart and I was constantly trying to figure out which series I was missing an issue from.

Same here! I had to look at the date on the book, so I knew which run it was with....
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Brandon Routh do Superman again............but I really hope they crank out a better Superman movie. And just for us fans toss Tim Daly in there giving a one liner at a scene where he's a bystander at a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am

I would love to see a new incarnation of Brigade
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:42 am

Shaun wrote:

Ya know what...I'll second this! Out of all of Liefeld's creations (Excluding Deadpool), Brigade was one of my favorites.....
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 am

I'd love to see less 3.99 books.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:19 am

CaptainJoel wrote:

I would love for books not to even be 3 anymore.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 am

shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I could afford 2.99 for the most part, at least the ones that I really needed to pick up.

What do you think a good price would be?

I think it'd be pretty hard for them to go any lower than 2.99 without having to lose some of the nice paper they print with.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I could afford 2.99 for the most part, at least the ones that I really needed to pick up.

I think it'd be pretty hard for them to go any lower than 2.99 without having to lose some of the nice paper they print with.

2.00 or even 2.50 would be nice.

I don't really care what it's printed on.
I for one wouldn't mind of they went back to the old paper, I kinda like it.

I'm over a month behind now. catching up is going to be expensive as hell.
I skipped most of 2008 because of how expensive events can get.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 am

GoZ wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Ya know what...I'll second this! Out of all of Liefeld's creations (Excluding Deadpool), Brigade was one of my favorites.....

There was supposed to be a new series... Story of Rob's career... *sigh* Marat Michaels, who drew the original series, has drawn maybe half the first issue. Features the return of some long-thought-dead characters! I also heard there was a Brigade tie-in with the Smash thing. But I've seen nothing...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:22 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shaun wrote:

There was supposed to be a new series... Story of Rob's career... *sigh* Marat Michaels, who drew the original series, has drawn maybe half the first issue. Features the return of some long-thought-dead characters! I also heard there was a Brigade tie-in with the Smash thing. But I've seen nothing...

Which Brigade would everyone like to see the original.
I want to see... - Page 18 12930950630.1

or this version.
I want to see... - Page 18 12930950630.17.SIGNED

I want a combination of the two. I'd like a combination of the two. Battlestone, Boone, Lethal, Seahawk, Vanguard, Supreme, Glory, and Roman. It would be cool to have Cabbot from Bloodstrike on the team too.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 pm

shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

2.50 would be nice, but I'm pretty sure those days are long dead.

I care what they're printed on because I reallllly hate pages yellowing. And I've noticed that since they've went to the new paper, that I've hardly ever bought back issues with yellowed pages.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Which Brigade would everyone like to see the original.
I want to see... - Page 18 12930950630.1

or this version.
I want to see... - Page 18 12930950630.17.SIGNED

I want a combination of the two. I'd like a combination of the two. Battlestone, Boone, Lethal, Seahawk, Vanguard, Supreme, Glory, and Roman. It would be cool to have Cabbot from Bloodstrike on the team too.

I hated the new version. It pissed me off, and I hate fucking Troll. FUCK YOU TROLL!!!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I care what they're printed on because I reallllly hate pages yellowing. And I've noticed that since they've went to the new paper, that I've hardly ever bought back issues with yellowed pages.

I wouldn't mind if they, like, doubled the ads, if it would take off a dollar. Maybe have Wolverine enjoy the smooth refreshing taste of Dr. Pepper after a tiring fight with the Hand.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm

I'd like to see Marvel or DC announce that all first issues would be $1 for the foreseeable future. That's the way to entice new costumers. Instead, those bastards have started making #1 issues 4 to 6 bucks. Seems like a dumb ass move to me. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they, like, doubled the ads, if it would take off a dollar. Maybe have Wolverine enjoy the smooth refreshing taste of Dr. Pepper after a tiring fight with the Hand.
I would totally be okay with that. That would allow me to keep high-gloss covers and everything while still getting the talent paid.

I agree with Wholesome, too. I would really like to see dollar new books. I would definitely pick them up since they'd be only a buck and it would be a good way to test the market for a character.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Yeah more ads wouldn't be bad at all.

I can see some people complaining, but who cares really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see...
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: