the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see...

Go down 
+31
munson!
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
Maxyboi2424
minimalist
osirus12002
JimDarkMagic
bayani
Tayley
Leachcraft
howie024m
NoLuv4Hoes
Aycock
Hedinnweis
LifesTruesin
DanElectro
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
TJ
Shaun
Mr.Wholesome
Tim Radd
Figga
REEF aka Luke Cage
shazam!
True Believer
Liquid Sword
CaptainJoel
Thomas
Big H
Shadowrenderer
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

I want to see... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
At the end of Legion of 3 Worlds they said that Earth/reality was the regular DC one. So Yat is alive in the future.

I'm thinking he's still in the sun. idk how they're gonna get him out or anything, but he'll be back.

It is weird he wasn't in BN. In Moore's original story he is the most important character. But it could be that we were seeing Legion of 3 Worlds since he was wearing that costume... That's my guess at an explanation anyway.

i really dont see how gettin Sodam outta the sun is gonna be all that hard, he's got superman's powers and a power ring between the 2 he could survive a star's core. hell if anything wouldnt absorbing that much yellow sunlight so close like hyper charge him?

Yeah, I'm just sayin' Idk how they'll do it. If he leaves the sun my guess is all the Daxamites will die or something.

Somewhere, I hope the cosmic version of Desmond Dekker is singing Poooooooorrrrrr Daxamites.

I assume that when the Ion entity left if he was still in the sun then the sun would have changed back to red and he would have died, the only thing keeping the sun yellow was Ion's power.

thats stupid if u had the Ion power y would u temporarily change a star's stellar cycle? and if hes not in the sun then y wouldnt he of reappeared by now?

Well I assume that revitalizing a star takes a lot out of you and with the sun turned back red he'd be a normal Daxamite now so wouldn't be able to recuperate any faster than a normal person could. He hasn't charged his ring in a long time so he can't leave Daximite because they don't have space ships and if he did without the power of his ring to protect him he would die of lead poisoning. Assuming he hasn't already because the only thing holding back the poisoning he got when fighting Superboy Prime was his ring.

Well after reading GLC they said something I forgot, Yat took his ring off before flying into the sun so he's even more screwed.

not necessarily in rebirth the parallax entity's residual energies preserved Hal Jordan while he was on the actual Sun for years and lead poisoned or not a Daxamite on a smaller(?, kinda guessin there.) star for a vastly shorter amount of time could do the same.

Yeah but like I keep saying the entity abandoned him in Blackest Night so if he was in the sun he had no chance and if he was dropped off on the nearest planet, Daxam, then he didn't have his ring to leave again, without the ring or the Ion entity to fight off the lead poisoning he would have died in a matter of days, and once the entity wasn't keeping the sun yellow he wouldn't have his Daxamite powers anymore either so he couldn't leave Daxam that way either. So if he's still alive most likely he's trapped on Daxam with no way to get back to or contact the corps.

ok that whole argument's cornerstone is that Daxam's sun isnt yellow now correct me if im wrong ut was it or was it not yellow when they shown a teaser of Yat in GLC after everyone thought he was dead? how powerful is Superman when he gets that close to the Sun? Think about it if anything its like how Deadpool's powers work he got somethin inside trying to kill him and yet hes super juice to continuously heal.

The Daxam sun only stays yellow as long as Sodam is using the Ion entity to make it that way as soon as he stops it turns back red that's why he was stuck in there.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:

i really dont see how gettin Sodam outta the sun is gonna be all that hard, he's got superman's powers and a power ring between the 2 he could survive a star's core. hell if anything wouldnt absorbing that much yellow sunlight so close like hyper charge him?

Yeah, I'm just sayin' Idk how they'll do it. If he leaves the sun my guess is all the Daxamites will die or something.

Somewhere, I hope the cosmic version of Desmond Dekker is singing Poooooooorrrrrr Daxamites.

I assume that when the Ion entity left if he was still in the sun then the sun would have changed back to red and he would have died, the only thing keeping the sun yellow was Ion's power.

thats stupid if u had the Ion power y would u temporarily change a star's stellar cycle? and if hes not in the sun then y wouldnt he of reappeared by now?

Well I assume that revitalizing a star takes a lot out of you and with the sun turned back red he'd be a normal Daxamite now so wouldn't be able to recuperate any faster than a normal person could. He hasn't charged his ring in a long time so he can't leave Daximite because they don't have space ships and if he did without the power of his ring to protect him he would die of lead poisoning. Assuming he hasn't already because the only thing holding back the poisoning he got when fighting Superboy Prime was his ring.

Well after reading GLC they said something I forgot, Yat took his ring off before flying into the sun so he's even more screwed.

not necessarily in rebirth the parallax entity's residual energies preserved Hal Jordan while he was on the actual Sun for years and lead poisoned or not a Daxamite on a smaller(?, kinda guessin there.) star for a vastly shorter amount of time could do the same.

Yeah but like I keep saying the entity abandoned him in Blackest Night so if he was in the sun he had no chance and if he was dropped off on the nearest planet, Daxam, then he didn't have his ring to leave again, without the ring or the Ion entity to fight off the lead poisoning he would have died in a matter of days, and once the entity wasn't keeping the sun yellow he wouldn't have his Daxamite powers anymore either so he couldn't leave Daxam that way either. So if he's still alive most likely he's trapped on Daxam with no way to get back to or contact the corps.

ok that whole argument's cornerstone is that Daxam's sun isnt yellow now correct me if im wrong ut was it or was it not yellow when they shown a teaser of Yat in GLC after everyone thought he was dead? how powerful is Superman when he gets that close to the Sun? Think about it if anything its like how Deadpool's powers work he got somethin inside trying to kill him and yet hes super juice to continuously heal.

The Daxam sun only stays yellow as long as Sodam is using the Ion entity to make it that way as soon as he stops it turns back red that's why he was stuck in there.

u clearly read somethin i didnt if u know that 4 fact where was that explicitly stated?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am

After reading Avengers Prime I want to see a marvel version of The Nail done by Alan Davis. A What If The Avengers Had Never been Formed story. Cap is still trapped in the block of ice, Thor is still in Asgard, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are part of the X-men, Hawkeye is still a criminal, The Defenders are the main marvel team, the Champions team is still around, maybe have Captain Mar-Vell still be alive, Hank Pym never created Ultron so Ultron never created the Vision. I think it would be a really awesome story.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 am

Shouldn't SW & QS be part of the Brotherhood?

Johns and Fraction Want a GREEN LANTERN/IRON MAN Crossover

http://blog.newsarama.com/2010/06/08/johns-and-fraction-want-a-green-lanterniron-man-crossover/

I WANT THIS!!

With Ivan Reis on art!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 am

I want to see a new villain called Fourth Wall whose tired of Deadpool always breaking him and so is determined to killed Deadpool. Deadpool is forced to seek She-Hulk for help defeating him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 pm

I would love to see more Tangent stuff. I picked up four or five issues yesterday and I really love the universe (minus Superman).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 pm

The last two ideas.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Thomas wrote:
I want to see a new villain called Fourth Wall whose tired of Deadpool always breaking him and so is determined to killed Deadpool. Deadpool is forced to seek She-Hulk for help defeating him.

Where did this come from?

Are you getting your vitamins, thomas?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Denny O'Neil write a Green Arrow and Question team up with his awesome standard setting versions of the characters.
I know Vic and Ollie teamed up in Brave and the Bold a billion years ago but that was written by Grell.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 pm

shazam! wrote:
Denny O'Neil write a Green Arrow and Question team up with his awesome standard setting versions of the characters.
I know Vic and Ollie teamed up in Brave and the Bold a billion years ago but that was written by Grell.

i havent read that story and that makes me sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:

If I still have it, I'll OQL it.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 pm

shazam! wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:

If I still have it, I'll OQL it.

awesome...maybe...if you still have it lol
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

I want to see Sinestro get his own series.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Figga wrote:
I want to see Sinestro get his own series.

^this^ i really just wanna see more of the other Corps period
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:43 am

Yeah, I'd like to see em all more, too.

I was thinking about the Batman/Spawn sequel that Todd mentioned a few years back. The one that never happened... HA crazy Todd!

Anyway, what I'd want them to do is have Greg Capullo, Angel Medina, Tony Daniels, Whilce Portacio & Dwayne Turner share art duties. Get Morrison &/or Brian Holguin to write it. & then Danny Miki could ink the thing. Maybe Todd & Jim Lee could do alternate covers.

Make it happen faster this way. & all these guys can craw an awesome looking Spawn & Batman!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:

I was thinking about the Batman/Spawn sequel that Todd mentioned a few years back. The one that never happened... HA crazy Todd!

Anyway, what I'd want them to do is have Greg Capullo, Angel Medina, Tony Daniels, Whilce Portacio & Dwayne Turner share art duties. Get Morrison &/or Brian Holguin to write it. & then Danny Miki could ink the thing. Maybe Todd & Jim Lee could do alternate covers.

Make it happen faster this way. & all these guys can craw an awesome looking Spawn & Batman!

No comics always suck when you have more than one artist working on one story it's always so jaring when they switch back and forth it throws off the flow of the story. The only time it works is when the artists have really similar styles.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

No comics always suck when you have more than one artist working on one story it's always so jaring when they switch back and forth it throws off the flow of the story. The only time it works is when the artists have really similar styles.

disagree there they only problem i have w/ multiple artists on 1 book is delays i dont get how ur so "jarred" by a change in art styles especially since their usually in different parts of the story idk if i ever read one where the art just changes mid pace n goes against the book's flow like your saying.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

disagree there they only problem i have w/ multiple artists on 1 book is delays i dont get how ur so "jarred" by a change in art styles especially since their usually in different parts of the story idk if i ever read one where the art just changes mid pace n goes against the book's flow like your saying.

You should read Birds of Prey. The art change doesn't correspond with any change in story, setting, or writing style it just switches in the middle because Ed Benes can't finish a comic on time. I'm surprised you've never seen that though, because doubling up on an issue when the main artist falls behind has become fairly common practice.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm

True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

You should read Birds of Prey. The art change doesn't correspond with any change in story, setting, or writing style it just switches in the middle because Ed Benes can't finish a comic on time. I'm surprised you've never seen that though, because doubling up on an issue when the main artist falls behind has become fairly common practice.

i do read birds of prey lol my point was that ive never seen it fuck up the story like how cree..er...thomas was saying.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

i do read birds of prey lol my point was that ive never seen it fuck up the story like how creeper was saying.
ftfy
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:18 am

I've seen art changes that interupt the flow of the story, but here I was thinking they've all drawn Spawn. Plus I said 1 inker, Danny Miki. His style should bring it together. & their styles aren't too dissimilar & it would mean the book comes out sooner.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I've seen art changes that interupt the flow of the story, but here I was thinking they've all drawn Spawn. Plus I said 1 inker, Danny Miki. His style should bring it together. & their styles aren't too dissimilar & it would mean the book comes out sooner.

I can see Todd and Greg drawing it because they have somewhat similar styles and the flow whouldn't be interupted too badly but more than two artists and you're asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 am

Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I can see Todd and Greg drawing it because they have somewhat similar styles and the flow whouldn't be interupted too badly but more than two artists and you're asking for trouble.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You'll notice I didn't mention Todd at all. Meaning he's the reason the book hasn't happened & why Image United is so far behind.
Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You'll notice I didn't mention Todd at all. Meaning he's the reason the book hasn't happened & why Image United is so far behind.

was anybody around green lantern in the begining of the the vol.? that was four atrists in six issues. that was confusing. i hear what yer saying but having different artists is not a good thing. read uncanny x-men around the twohundred teens.

and i dont remember where i said it but i'll sayit again. Todd is a washout. he cracked under the weight of his ego. too busy trying to get rich, with licensing and toys, that when he looked up every other artist was better than him. even his spider-man looks dated.
i was a Spawn fan till around 50 or so then got back into it at 75-100. it was better with out him on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see...   I want to see... - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see...
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: