the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I called it!

Go down 
+16
True Believer
Mr.Wholesome
NoLuv4Hoes
Tayley
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
CaptainJoel
Tim Radd
JohnnyMac
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
Thomas
TJ
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
PeteWisdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

I called it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 pm

but you cant pin point what he called or "revealed" so thats not fair to call him on it.

playing fair.
and im gonna call something else. im going to loook forward to fucking up some al-quaids but not get to do dick. but atleast i'll have gun training. also, i'll own a gun by the time i get back from AIT and have SOME sort of story for you guys. i guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TJ wrote:
any predictions for the ending of Final Crisis.

New Earth will become the "Fifth world" replacing the "Fourth World". It will be the new place for The New Gods Stories to take place on and Earth-2 the empty one from IC will be where the new stories take place.

Remember I called it.

Well at least you're calling it in advance, if you get it right, otherwise I might have to call you Travis.

Way to beat a dead horse...

as far as I know, the topic of you "saying you knew a certain thing would happen after it occurred, yet never said so in advance" has not really been covered by myself.

That being said, it would hardly qualify as beating a dead horse.

No, I'm pretty sure it's beating a dead horse...As of your last post, you can now add putting foot into mouth to the list...If you're going to jump on the wagon long after everybody has left it, you might want to get the facts right first...

C'mon Travis, admit it. You're the "I so called that!" guy, after whatever it is you called was revealed. Well to be honest, I didn't even know there was apparently a wagon.

Still does not make my statement untrue.

No, I'm not and you're totally way off base...Man I'm a little disappointed in you....Let see...You don't know what I "called", you don't know what I revealed, and you didn't know about the wagon...What do you know? And if you don't know shit, why start it? You're slipping man...Have you started eating meat again?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

ok, i like...JUST said that.

and "are you eating meat again?" ...really travis?....a gay joke?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:11 am

Tayley wrote:
ok, i like...JUST said that.

and "are you eating meat again?" ...really travis?....a gay joke?

Uhm . . . I don't --

Ah, never mind.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 am

Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TJ wrote:

New Earth will become the "Fifth world" replacing the "Fourth World". It will be the new place for The New Gods Stories to take place on and Earth-2 the empty one from IC will be where the new stories take place.

Remember I called it.

Well at least you're calling it in advance, if you get it right, otherwise I might have to call you Travis.

as far as I know, the topic of you "saying you knew a certain thing would happen after it occurred, yet never said so in advance" has not really been covered by myself.

No, I'm pretty sure it's beating a dead horse...As of your last post, you can now add putting foot into mouth to the list...If you're going to jump on the wagon long after everybody has left it, you might want to get the facts right first...

C'mon Travis, admit it. You're the "I so called that!" guy, after whatever it is you called was revealed. Well to be honest, I didn't even know there was apparently a wagon.

No, I'm not and you're totally way off base...Man I'm a little disappointed in you....Let see...You don't know what I "called", you don't know what I revealed, and you didn't know about the wagon...What do you know? And if you don't know shit, why start it? You're slipping man...Have you started eating meat again?

How do you know? I know you made at least a claim or two that you knew what was happening in moments of Secret Invasion. You didn't reveal anything, that was the point I was making. You claimed to know the "surprise" but yet you never revealed that you actually knew anything. Umm no I haven't,.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:23 am

he's saying you wont pin piont what you're accusing him of pin pointing.

and tb, meat as in penis.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:26 am

Tayley wrote:
he's saying you wont pin piont what you're accusing him of pin pointing.

and tb, meat as in penis.

Thanks for clearing that up. Facepalm 2
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 am

yeah. im an enigma.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 am

Tayley wrote:
yeah. im an enigma.

Stuffed in a bratwurst sausage, wrapped in bacon, and covered in chili.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:30 am

.ooohhh.....so what are those, song lyrics?

we're getting off topic. and missing the fight between peter and travis. didnt this happen in the bible?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 am

Tayley wrote:
.ooohhh.....so what are those, song lyrics?

we're getting off topic. and missing the fight between peter and travis. didnt this happen in the bible?

Spoiler:

Very well then.

What are we gonna do tonight?

Or am I in the wrong role?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 am

...your call.

i thought that the roles picked themselves.i just think i pull off the dummy role better than you. if you do it it just sounds snarky, but when i do it people dont know if im serious or what. same for anything i say.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 am

Very well.

Though I preferred the Kenan/Kel bit.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 am

ah. even better. i dont know how that escaped me. then its official. we are the black abbot and costelo...or laurel and hardy. i think thats it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

Tayley wrote:
ah. even better. i dont know how that escaped me. then its official. we are the black abbot and costelo...or laurel and hardy. i think thats it.

Not the black Harvey Milk and Scott Smith? afro
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

GoZ wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
TJ wrote:

a bunch of motherfuckers are gonna die and im gonna miss it all cuz my black ass is going to korea HOOAH

THE MAN RETURNS.......kinda......

i'll be around alot more i'm done with good ole army training and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 am

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

..wait i dont know why im mad...i dont get it but....FUCK YOU!

*knocks glass of milk over and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TJ wrote:

Remember I called it.

How do you know? I know you made at least a claim or two that you knew what was happening in moments of Secret Invasion. You didn't reveal anything, that was the point I was making. You claimed to know the "surprise" but yet you never revealed that you actually knew anything. Umm no I haven't,.

I love Barrack Obama.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:27 am

Tayley wrote:
YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Harvey Milk was the first openly gay politician in America and Scott Smith was his on-again-off-again "partner" for several years.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 am

what does that have to do with kenan and kel? and wh would i care about some faggy politician who paved the way for people like larry sinclair?
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

Tayley wrote:
what does that have to do with kenan and kel? and wh would i care about some faggy politician who paved the way for people like larry sinclair?

Now you know damn well --

No.

Not taking your bait.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 am

Tayley wrote:

Well..but....you see...the thing is....

ALRIGHT UHM...AT THIS POINT I GOTTA SAY I called it! - Page 3 ThFuckthis
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tayley wrote:
YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Harvey Milk was the first openly gay politician in America and Scott Smith was his on-again-off-again "partner" for several years.

Did you watch that recent movie about this? Or have you always known?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am

not taking your bait? thats not what sinclair said. he sucked the worm right off of obama's hook.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am

did he watch the movie? what the fuck difference does that make?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I called it!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: