the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I called it!

Go down 
+16
True Believer
Mr.Wholesome
NoLuv4Hoes
Tayley
GreatWhiteNinja
DanElectro
CaptainJoel
Tim Radd
JohnnyMac
Liquid Sword
Leachcraft
Thomas
TJ
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
PeteWisdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

I called it! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am

markrocks wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
markrocks wrote:
we will find out that Bucky came back on a wish.

cap has had so many incounters with a cosmic cube. he could have wished for bucky to survive the explosion too. its haunted him for years i just think it makes since.
how would cap know bucky would get the monkeys paw of the deal.

I'm about 4-6 issues behind so maybe I missed something in the last story arc or two...but why do you think this is how/why Bucky came back? I'm not sure if a Cosmic Cube really grants wishes like that but I see your point...

this is not in a story
i just come up with this stuff when i tried to figure out one of the early Brubaker issues. the one that has Cap visiting Zemo's island. he has those conflicting memories about that day that it happend. its as if something is blocking the truth from him. when bucky visits the island in the zemo arc he remembers it more clearly.

oh, in talking about the chained to the wall and being tortured

I think Marvel's best writers historically have left little openings and ambiguities for future writers to play with. I don't remember what you're referring to about Cap's conflicting memories but it may just be a device employed by EB for future writers to revisit...

The Cosmic Cube iiiiiiiis a good idea though... Suspect The Flash

....eh idk if im feelin this one like at all Bucky survived the Russians got em i say leave it at that besides unless Cap purposely wished for Bucky to be back while holding the Cube like he did when he brought back his memories i dont think that coulda happened.

i mean the idea isnt a bad one but the "when" he actually made the wish is the thing that fucks it up for me he coulda subconciously done it when he brought Bucky's memories back but then he'd of also had to concocted the whole kidnapping thing as well reviving Bucky and making up the whole Winter Soldier history AND reviving Bucky's memories simultaneously so yeah idk bout that confused

can i complicate this by saying that in one senerio the winter solder wasnt involved in the story about the cube and that russian guy who tried to kill the red skull. so when cap touches the cube he make the original wish. then reality is changed so the events still happen with buckys envolvment. cap touches the cube and bang buck remembers every thing.

oh thats right Spidey did that already with mephesto.
This is exactly how it happens in the latest avengers cartoon... so you called it.... sorta. Still, jolly good show.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 am

GoZ wrote:
The mystery woman in all the DCnU books is IRIS WEST-ALLEN....They'll use her to set the DCU back to normal, once they're done with this......

But Iris is in the Flash comic.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:
The mystery woman in all the DCnU books is IRIS WEST-ALLEN....They'll use her to set the DCU back to normal, once they're done with this......

I'm gonna say it's Barry's mom. But somehow, she'll manage to die off when DC goes back to its pre-Flashpoint universe.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I'm gonna say it's Barry's mom. But somehow, she'll manage to die off when DC goes back to its pre-Flashpoint universe.

I'm going to say it's Wally cross dressing.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

I'm going to say it's Wally cross dressing.

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Facepalm 2
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:

The popular belief is that this "woman" or whatever she is, is the female Monitor from Final Crisis.

There is also a popular belief that this, whoever is going to herald the return of the New Gods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I called it!   I called it! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I called it!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: