the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?

Go down 
+14
Tim Radd
Thomas
GoZ
bayani
MJ
Mr.Wholesome
Maxyboi2424
REEF aka Luke Cage
TJ
True Believer
minimalist
Shadowrenderer
PeteWisdom
THE CAPED CARLITO
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:23 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

because theres numerous times where Heroes are up against foes who completely outclass them, and still manage to overcome.

^^This.

Plus the hero fights how many villains? Most villains fight a hero every other month/year...

WELL DOESN'T TAKE TIME AND MONEY TO PUT TOGETHER A GOOD PLAN? LOOK AT LEX. HE'S SMARTER THAN SUPERMAN AND IF HE HAD SUP'S POWER, WOULDN'T SUP'S LOSE CAUSE NEXT TO LEX HE'S A DUMB ASS? I'M NOT TLAKING TRASH ABOUT SUPERMAN BUT HE ISN'T SUPERSMART.
THE JOKER DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS COMING IN EVERYDAY SO HE NEEDS TO GATHER MONEY TO HIRE GOONES.

Superman IS supersmart.... they never write himas such... but thatsactually one of his powers

HOW SMART IS HE? I'M JUST ASKING.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

SO SUPERMAN ISN'T AN LEVEL 11 AND BATMAN A 12 INTELLIGENCE?

no by what Mini says, Superman would be like level 13, and Bats would be like 11 or 12.

being a level 12 means that you can convince someone to commit suicide in a matter of minutes.

Technically he COULD!!! The only being that could surpass his capacity is a true Caloun such as Braniac
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

because theres numerous times where Heroes are up against foes who completely outclass them, and still manage to overcome.

^^This.

Plus the hero fights how many villains? Most villains fight a hero every other month/year...

WELL DOESN'T TAKE TIME AND MONEY TO PUT TOGETHER A GOOD PLAN? LOOK AT LEX. HE'S SMARTER THAN SUPERMAN AND IF HE HAD SUP'S POWER, WOULDN'T SUP'S LOSE CAUSE NEXT TO LEX HE'S A DUMB ASS? I'M NOT TLAKING TRASH ABOUT SUPERMAN BUT HE ISN'T SUPERSMART.
THE JOKER DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS COMING IN EVERYDAY SO HE NEEDS TO GATHER MONEY TO HIRE GOONES.

Superman IS supersmart.... they never write himas such... but thatsactually one of his powers

He can remember EVERYTHING he's ever seen or experienced to the very last detail. He could read every book on earth and retain ALL that knowledge without skipping a beat. he can speak every language spoken on the planet earth and on several other planets... and his thought process is hundreds oftimes faster then even the most intelligent human...

if he was written rigfht.... SUperman would have no compitition at all

Are you sure that wasn't all taken out during the last crisis?

I know Silver Age Supes has those abilities, but now, not so much.

110% positive. He sill posesses those abilities... but they just dont ever write him using them.

Photobucket

Pretty sure that was Pre-Infinite Crisis.

things were reset again.

They were... but he re-developed those powersagain a long time ago. They just never use them.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

absolutely NOT!!!

Fuck that noise! In the time it took Bruce to form a thought... SUperman could have thought every briliant idea that Bruce has ever had.

Its impossible.

I accept that they write it that way... but it just makes NO sense man.

HEY I'M JUST ASKING.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:27 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

absolutely NOT!!!

Fuck that noise! In the time it took Bruce to form a thought... SUperman could have thought every briliant idea that Bruce has ever had.

Its impossible.

HEY I'M JUST ASKING.

I'm sorry man.... I just get passionate about Clark Kent.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

He can remember EVERYTHING he's ever seen or experienced to the very last detail. He could read every book on earth and retain ALL that knowledge without skipping a beat. he can speak every language spoken on the planet earth and on several other planets... and his thought process is hundreds oftimes faster then even the most intelligent human...

110% positive. He sill posesses those abilities... but they just dont ever write him using them.

Photobucket

things were reset again.

They were... but he re-developed those powersagain a long time ago. They just never use them.

But if it was reset during the last Crisis...

then umm he wouldn't have them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:29 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Photobucket

things were reset again.

As I said he lost them after CoIE.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

absolutely NOT!!!

Its impossible.

HEY I'M JUST ASKING.

I'm sorry man.... I just get passionate about Clark Kent.

I CAN TELL. FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T DISLIKE SUPERMAN. I'M JUST A BATMAN GUY. AND NOT JUST ONE OF THOSE FAKERS WHO LIKE THE MOVIE.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:35 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Photobucket

things were reset again.

no no no.

Directly after CoIE he was considerably weaker... BUT as the years passed he's progressively become stronger and has also begun to to develop many of his old powers. Its true. He's not as powerful as his pre-Crisis self... but thats why they've given him the sun boost (Our Worlds At War, Vs Vera Black) He's getting stronger and stronger as time passes.

Clark Kent IS THE MAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:39 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 Action77539

things were reset again.

no no no.

Directly after CoIE he was considerably weaker... BUT as the years passed he's progressively become stronger and has also begun to to develop many of his old powers. Its true. He's not as powerful as his pre-Crisis self... but thats why they've given him the sun boost (Our Worlds At War, Vs Vera Black) He's getting stronger and stronger as time passes.

SO CLARK IS THE REAL HERO AND SUPERMAN IS THE FAKE?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:40 am

Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:48 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

So nothing was reset once again after Infinite Crisis?

I'd gotten the impression that it was given the fact that umm you know... many heroes have like their origins being redone.

See Green Lantern, and well Brainiac and such.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:49 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

I'd gotten the impression that it was given the fact that umm you know... many heroes have like their origins being redone.

I'm pretty sure IC made supes stronger & his ability to breath/survive in space was returned here.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure IC made supes stronger & his ability to breath/survive in space was returned here.

True, but theres not much as of late that indicates he has that level of intellect again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

True, but theres not much as of late that indicates he has that level of intellect again.

true
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:57 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

IC wasnt where he gained his super intellect back. It was during an issue of action comic where he mentioned it but for the life of me I can remember the issue number..... but his latest adventure agaist TRUE Braniac should have proven just how vast his intelligence has grown since CoIE.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:21 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Quote :
no no no.

this^^^^^^^^

IC wasnt where he gained his super intellect back. It was during an issue of action comic where he mentioned it but for the life of me I can remember the issue number..... but his latest adventure agaist TRUE Braniac should have proven just how vast his intelligence has grown since CoIE.

Enough to keep his brain from melting before he broke free?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:22 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

a normal kryptonian's I.Q is 10x that of Einstein.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:28 am

there is none greater than the glory that is Doom....

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 Dr
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:32 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:

haha Looks like Doom is chillin' to some beats!
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 am

damn I gotta agree
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:37 am

Doom is the greatest Villian in ALL of comics!

ANd CoIE wasnt made to just reinvent Supes... It was done to fix all those multiple versions of characters walking around the DCU.

I personally like Supes at his Pre-Crisis levels!
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 am

minimalist wrote:
Doom is the greatest Villian in ALL of comics!

ANd CoIE wasnt made to just reinvent Supes... It was done to fix all those multiple versions of characters walking around the DCU.

I personally like Supes at his Pre-Crisis levels!

I like the post crisis version, but he wasn't the strongest or most powerful hero in the DCU then, which is kinda wrong.

But pretty much all hereos have had a power boost over the years...
Back to top Go down
Maxyboi2424
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Maxyboi2424

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:43 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Photobucket
that right there is superman's biggest flaw.
mankind will never be that way.
so he will always be fighting.
it is sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:45 am

I agree, but that's who Superman is. It's why he fights. & he will continue to fight forever.
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:

haha Looks like Doom is chillin' to some beats!

damn skippy