the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?

Go down 
+14
Tim Radd
Thomas
GoZ
bayani
MJ
Mr.Wholesome
Maxyboi2424
REEF aka Luke Cage
TJ
True Believer
minimalist
Shadowrenderer
PeteWisdom
THE CAPED CARLITO
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

Male Age : 41

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? Empty
PostSubject: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:30 am

WELL DC ANYWAY.
THE JOKER DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY OR GAGETS OR THE TEAM BATMAN HAS AND YET HE'S ALMOST ONE A FEW TIMES AND SAME GOES FOR THE OTHER VILLIANS. LOOK AT LEX. JUST A HUMAN AND HE'S ALMOST TAKEN DOWN A GOD-LIKE MAN. WHAT IF THE VILLIANS HAD WHAT THE HEROES HAD? WOULD SUPERMAN AND BATMAN WIN IF LEX HAD SUPER STRENGTH SPEED AND ALL THAT CRAP AND IF THE JOKER HAD A TRILLION DOLLARS AND HAD HIS OWN SIDEKICK?

I'M JUST SAYIN'
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:41 am

no,

because theres numerous times where Heroes are up against foes who completely outclass them, and still manage to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:43 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

because theres numerous times where Heroes are up against foes who completely outclass them, and still manage to overcome.

^^This.

Plus the hero fights how many villains? Most villains fight a hero every other month/year...
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Plus the hero fights how many villains? Most villains fight a hero every other month/year...

WELL DOESN'T TAKE TIME AND MONEY TO PUT TOGETHER A GOOD PLAN? LOOK AT LEX. HE'S SMARTER THAN SUPERMAN AND IF HE HAD SUP'S POWER, WOULDN'T SUP'S LOSE CAUSE NEXT TO LEX HE'S A DUMB ASS? I'M NOT TLAKING TRASH ABOUT SUPERMAN BUT HE ISN'T SUPERSMART.
THE JOKER DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS COMING IN EVERYDAY SO HE NEEDS TO GATHER MONEY TO HIRE GOONES.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 am

The simple answer to your question is that Heroes restrain themselves and more or less follow a codeof honor while villians have no such bounderies.

Superman could kill every living thing in this GALAXY ... let alone the planet if he chose to.... does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:50 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

WELL DOESN'T TAKE TIME AND MONEY TO PUT TOGETHER A GOOD PLAN? LOOK AT LEX. HE'S SMARTER THAN SUPERMAN AND IF HE HAD SUP'S POWER, WOULDN'T SUP'S LOSE CAUSE NEXT TO LEX HE'S A DUMB ASS? I'M NOT TLAKING TRASH ABOUT SUPERMAN BUT HE ISN'T SUPERSMART.
THE JOKER DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS COMING IN EVERYDAY SO HE NEEDS TO GATHER MONEY TO HIRE GOONES.

Superman IS supersmart.... they never write himas such... but thatsactually one of his powers
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Superman IS supersmart.... they never write himas such... but thatsactually one of his powers

Zacly! Which is partly why Lex always underestimates him.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:53 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

I think super calculating is used as often as super knitting.

course that was Silver Age supes. He doesn't really juggle planets anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

course that was Silver Age supes. He doesn't really juggle planets anymore either.

& super ventriloquism & super telepathy &... anyway...
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

HOW SMART IS HE? I'M JUST ASKING.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:00 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

While he doesn't exactly have any crazy Silver Age powers, like super math, he can still read really fast, like Bart.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

He can remember EVERYTHING he's ever seen or experienced to the very last detail. He could read every book on earth and retain ALL that knowledge without skipping a beat. he can speak every language spoken on the planet earth and on several other planets... and his thought process is hundreds oftimes faster then even the most intelligent human...

if he was written rigfht.... SUperman would have no compitition at all
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:06 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

I LIKE YOU LESS.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

He can remember EVERYTHING he's ever seen or experienced to the very last detail. He could read every book on earth and retain ALL that knowledge without skipping a beat. he can speak every language spoken on the planet earth and on several other planets... and his thought process is hundreds oftimes faster then even the most intelligent human...

Are you sure that wasn't all taken out during the last crisis?

I know Silver Age Supes has those abilities, but now, not so much.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 am

minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

Or written wrong.

If he applied all those abilities he'd have no story.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

110% positive. He sill posesses those abilities... but they just dont ever write him using them.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

I LIKE YOU LESS.

He's right though Carlito.... Superman is VASTLY smarter then Batman

In the time it takes Bruce to form 1 singlethought.... SUperman will have thought a billion thoughts!

absolutely no contest
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

I LIKE YOU LESS.

Don't care.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:15 am

minimalist wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

110% positive. He sill posesses those abilities... but they just dont ever write him using them.

Photobucket

Pretty sure that was Pre-Infinite Crisis.

things were reset again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:17 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

the language thing was taken away after CoIE as was breathing in space. Or is that not needing to breath? either way it seems to be back now.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:18 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

SO SUPERMAN ISN'T AN LEVEL 11 AND BATMAN A 12 INTELLIGENCE?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:21 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

no by what Mini says, Superman would be like level 13, and Bats would be like 11 or 12.

being a level 12 means that you can convince someone to commit suicide in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:21 am

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

absolutely NOT!!!

Fuck that noise! In the time it took Bruce to form a thought... SUperman could have thought every briliant idea that Bruce has ever had.

Its impossible.

I accept that they write it that way... but it just makes NO sense man.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:22 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
minimalist wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
no,

^^This.

SMARTER THAN BATMAN!

no by what Mini says, Superman would be like level 13, and Bats would be like 11 or 12.

being a level 12 means that you can convince someone to commit suicide in a matter of minutes.

haha Damn thats smart!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?   ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARE VILLIANS BETTER THAN HEROES?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: