the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What lantern color do you think you are?

Go down 
+20
Hedinnweis
Leachcraft
Figga
GoZ
bayani
minimalist
THE CAPED CARLITO
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Thomas
Mr.Wholesome
PeteWisdom
Shadowrenderer
Tayley
Shaun
CaptainJoel
True Believer
twelves
GreatWhiteNinja
MJ
Tim Radd
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
sounds like we needs some hugbees up in the bitch

and hugbees applies to women to...what I ment by man hug was I(being a man) and giving hugs

Yeah but it's a "friend hug," right?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Thomas wrote:
Like ship it doesn't soung gay? What are you a cargo ship captain or a mail man?

this quote makes it sound like you're saying, "you sound gay like a cargo ship captain or mail man."
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Tayley wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Like ship it doesn't soung gay? What are you a cargo ship captain or a mail man?

this quote makes it sound like you're saying, "you sound gay like a cargo ship captain or mail man."

No but if you were a captain or a mail man then it wouldn't sound gay but since you aren't you do.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:03 pm

again, i just dont see it.

you're the only person that's brought this opinion to me so apparently it's not that gay. you probably have your own misconceptions of the word, like you might for alot of words. beating off is head butting a toilet or something.

but in any case, call it as gay as you want, ship it got me to the finals. so suck that dick. dick.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Tayley wrote:

you're the only person that's brought this opinion to me so apparently it's not that gay. you probably have your own misconceptions of the word, like you might for alot of words. beating off is head butting a toilet or something.

but in any case, call it as gay as you want, ship it got me to the finals. so suck that dick. dick.

Yeah well I thought I had another day in our battle or it may have turned out differently.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
sounds like we needs some hugbees up in the bitch

and hugbees applies to women to...what I ment by man hug was I(being a man) and giving hugs

Yeah but it's a "friend hug," right?

yes
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:13 pm

ok, thats cute, but whats done is done. NO TITLE SHOT FOR YOU!

see, i didnt want to be a spoiled sport because its not that important, though it is one of the top prizes in ara and getting a shot at it is the only thing short of it. one of the only things above the title is the hall of fame. WHICH IM IN. inductions havent happened, but im in.

you made this petty. you want to see me get really gay, i can. ask hyden. thats where our problems started. let's do it thomas. its funny that your name is thomas, because i wanna ride you like a tra..ok..are you...are you sitting down now? is that what youre doing? gayer things can be said.

I WILL CYBER RAPE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Tayley wrote:

see, i didnt want to be a spoiled sport because its not that important, though it is one of the top prizes in ara and getting a shot at it is the only thing short of it. one of the only things above the title is the hall of fame. WHICH IM IN. inductions havent happened, but im in.

you made this petty. you want to see me get really gay, i can. ask hyden. thats where our problems started. let's do it thomas. its funny that your name is thomas, because i wanna ride you like a tra..ok..are you...are you sitting down now? is that what youre doing? gayer things can be said.

I WILL CYBER RAPE YOU!
who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

I WILL CYBER RAPE YOU!
who are you talking to?

Me. He posted in the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Thomas wrote:
Tayley wrote:

Yeah well I thought I had another day in our battle or it may have turned out differently.

i posted in the right thread. i responded to this.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Thomas wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Tayley wrote:

I WILL CYBER RAPE YOU!
who are you talking to?

Me. He posted in the wrong thread.

It's amazing how he's genius and retarded at the same time. Maybe he's got Asperger's Syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:31 pm

im not retarded. it was in the right thread. i just made it all esoteric so thomas the sex train would get bedazzled into jaw-droppedness.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Tayley wrote:
im not retarded. it was in the right thread. i just made it all esoteric so thomas the sex train would get bedazzled into jaw-droppedness.

Didn't you use to give me shit for saying "esoteric?"

Why don't you take your Spanish to the car wash, ese!
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:36 pm

no.
i gave you shit for saying etu.

the only bird i eat is chicken. fuck etu.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 pm

Tayley wrote:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm

thats the term we used to describe what xena does with her amazon powers. bedazzle them into jaw-droppedness.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Tayley wrote:
what does that even mean thomas? how...since when is cargo ship captain gay? are you calling captains gay? it means you're calling joel gay. im telling.

Well captains used to not let women on their ships so yeah I think they were gay.

That doesn't make sense.

Women weren't allowed on the ships because they were a "distraction."

i.e.- Specifically because they were not gay.

They could have kept them down below. Instead they went months with out.

If they'd kept them down below they'd be "down below" (figuratively and literally) all damn day.

Sometimes you have to "go without" to focus on an important task.

Ok but ship it is still a gay phrase.

And your still just gay.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 pm

BEE-YATCH!

KICKIZASS SEABASS!

shake and bake.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Tayley wrote:
BEE-YATCH!

KICKIZASS SEABASS!

shake and bake.

You talking to me?

Slingshot

ENGAGED
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Tayley wrote:
BEE-YATCH!

KICKIZASS SEABASS!

shake and bake.

You talking to me?

Slingshot

ENGAGED
where is the "kick his ass seabass" from?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:23 pm

shake n bake.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Tayley wrote:
BEE-YATCH!

KICKIZASS SEABASS!

shake and bake.

You talking to me?

Slingshot

ENGAGED

Dumb and Dumber. Seabass is the dude who spit a luggy in Loyd's hamburger and got fooled into buying their meal.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Tayley wrote:
BEE-YATCH!

KICKIZASS SEABASS!

shake and bake.

You talking to me?

Slingshot

ENGAGED

Dumb and Dumber. Seabass is the dude who spit a luggy in Loyd's hamburger and got fooled into buying their meal.
ahh ok
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Me? I think it's pretty obvious...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Me? I think it's pretty obvious...

You're going to be the only one to pick Purple (Love) aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What lantern color do you think you are?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next