the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Lantern #54

Go down 
+7
Thomas
Brian21
minimalist
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
howie024m
11 posters
AuthorMessage
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54000

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54001

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54002

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54003

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54004

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54006

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54008

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54009

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54010

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54011

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54012

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54014

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54016

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54017

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54018

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54019

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54020

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54021

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54022

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54023

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54024

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54026

Green Lantern #54 GreenLantern54027
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Rage Kitty and Lobo = Epic Win
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Holy crap at Lobo! That was fucking awesome! I can't wait to see where this goes next!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:26 pm

lol Arty wants to get with Mera.
RIIHB!

Anyways, yea...rage kitty is hilarious.
Also, I thought it was hilarious that predator had what looked like a sexual predator in the same image.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:19 am

HO

LY

SHIT!!!!!

Goz... its finally happening. Lobo's back!!!!!

God I hope he joins Dox and them cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
Brian21

Male Age : 36

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:16 am

I hope rage kitty fights lobo's dog.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah Sodam's back too bad he got Ion taken away. I wonder how many Daximites were in flight when the sun turned back. I can't wait to see what Lobo does.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

minimalist wrote:
HO

LY

SHIT!!!!!

Goz... its finally happening. Lobo's back!!!!!

God I hope he joins Dox and them cheers cheers

IKNORITE! How awesome was this? How awesome would it be if he joins up with Dox again? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce Yay!
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:53 am

Am I the only one who laughed when the Daxamites fell from the sky?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Figga wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Daxamites can suck it SODAM YAT'S BACK! WOOT WOOT BITCHES! knew hed survive a stupid Sun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Daxamites can suck it SODAM YAT'S BACK! WOOT WOOT BITCHES! knew hed survive a stupid Sun.

Spoiler:

*snickers like I'm witty*
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Spoiler:

*snickers like I'm witty*
Laughing high five
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Spoiler:

I was right that it took him being in there using the Ion power to constantly keep the sun yellow, I was beginning to doubt myself when we were talking about it before I even went back and looked for a reason why I thought that and couldn't find one. How I wonder does he have a ring again since he gave his to Arissa before flying into Daxam's sun.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Spoiler:

I was right that it took him being in there using the Ion power to constantly keep the sun yellow, I was beginning to doubt myself when we were talking about it before I even went back and looked for a reason why I thought that and couldn't find one. How I wonder does he have a ring again since he gave his to Arissa before flying into Daxam's sun.

The cloaked midget gave him one, far as I can tell...
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Spoiler:

also im pretty sure if he wanted he could have changed the color of the sun w/o actually being inside it look at all the shit Kyle did as Ion I just blame a. Sodam's inexperience using the Ion power and b. it pretty much would of ruined using him as a plot device for "The Hooded Shortstack" to steal the Ion Entity.

Anyone else like "yeah Hooded Shortstack is a mad Guardian c'mon no shocker there"
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:

Spoiler:

also im pretty sure if he wanted he could have changed the color of the sun w/o actually being inside it look at all the shit Kyle did as Ion I just blame a. Sodam's inexperience using the Ion power and b. it pretty much would of ruined using him as a plot device for "The Hooded Shortstack" to steal the Ion Entity.

Anyone else like "yeah Hooded Shortstack is a mad Guardian c'mon no shocker there"

What Kyle was doing as the original Ion was because he had Ion and all the power of the central power battery to draw on not just Ion itself.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

I wish Rage Kitty would destroy G'Nort. Which would make it the superior lantern pet.

Totally wasn't expecting Lobo. I was expecting Sodam Yat, eventually. Just not this soon or in this particular title. I thought the Corps book would deal with his story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Lantern #54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #54   Green Lantern #54 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern #54
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: