the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What lantern color do you think you are?

Go down 
+20
Hedinnweis
Leachcraft
Figga
GoZ
bayani
minimalist
THE CAPED CARLITO
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Thomas
Mr.Wholesome
PeteWisdom
Shadowrenderer
Tayley
Shaun
CaptainJoel
True Believer
twelves
GreatWhiteNinja
MJ
Tim Radd
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Indigo= love, compassion

AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I'LL TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that doesn't happen....alright, maybe Blue.

Love is Purple.

Obviously more so in an... intimate sense.

whereas compassion and that love seems to lie among all living beings.

That being said, I want to see a Yoda type figure as an Indigo Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Blue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

blue or red
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:22 pm

TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:
blue or red

Hope or Rage?

how could you be torn between those too?
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR I WOULD BE I HAD TO ASK MY MOM AND SHE SAID GREEN.
BUT I DON'T LIKE GREEN. THE ONLY TWO THINGS I LIKE ABOUT GREEN ARE MONEY AND GODZILLA. I LIKE BLUE AND BLACK.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear wrote:
blue or red

Hope or Rage?

how could you be torn between those too?

I guess i'm more hopeful..
so blue
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Trying to figure out how any of these could apply to me, but I don't see it.

Green- I have no willpower. I'm like Ron White ("That boy's got a lot of quit in 'em.") I can't stick with anything if it's more work than fun. Too lazy. (Can't stay on a diet or in a bad relationship.)

Red- I don't get angry, I've tried. It's too much work to hold a grudge (which brings us back to green.)

Orange- Greed's not my thing, either. I don't want much more money than enough to keep a roof over my head, food in my belly, and comics in my shoeboxes. And I don't want power, because everyone knows "with great power comes great responsibility." Just sounds like alot of work.

Yellow- I can't scare people. I've tried, and I'm a 200 lb. black dude. No dice.

Blue- I guess I kind of have hope. Maybe. Sometimes.

Indigo- Compassion could work for me.

Violet- Never been in love. Not sure I believe in it. Moving on . . .

Black- Don't be racist.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:11 am

True Believer wrote:

Black- Don't be racist.

Never even crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 am

hmmmm

This is hard for me.

Its a hard choice between Green and Blue....

I honestly dont KNow... I feel equal measures of both
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:41 am

indigo.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:43 am

Blue!

I support Hope.

That is the basis for EVERYTHING!!! Willpower cannot survive without hope.

I CHOOSE BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 am

Well I asked my wife and she did pretty much the same thing as I did. First she went with Hope--her words "Barack Obama....you love him, hope."---and then thought for a second and said "Actually I think you're more compassionate than hopeful." So that's how she landed me on Indigo & pretty much how I landed myself on Indigo before speaking to her. Blue is close but Indigo is more so.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Well I asked my wife and she did pretty much the same thing as I did. First she went with Hope--her words "Barack Obama....you love him, hope."---and then thought for a second and said "Actually I think you're more compassionate than hopeful." So that's how she landed me on Indigo & pretty much how I landed myself on Indigo before speaking to her. Blue is close but Indigo is more so.

good for you! I have this sore toe, could you kiss it better please mister wholesome?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:12 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

good for you! I have this sore toe, could you kiss it better please mister wholesome?

Indigo NOT pink. Compassion NOT comgayssion.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Indigo NOT pink. Compassion NOT comgayssion.

oh.... I GET IT....

clever.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:57 am

i pick the cream lantern. cause i have CUMpassion.

see what I did with THAT ONE!?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:03 am

Tayley wrote:
i pick the cream lantern. cause i have CUMpassion.

see what I did with THAT ONE!?

oh.... I GET IT....

clever.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:40 am

minimalist wrote:
Blue!

I support Hope.

That is the basis for EVERYTHING!!! Willpower cannot survive without hope.

I CHOOSE BLUE!!
When people help eachother it gives us hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:08 am

This is going to sound cliche, but RED. I fly off the handle, at least twice a day, my rage is very difficult to keep under wraps...As a runner up, I would say Yellow...Fear is my ally....
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:19 am

GoZ wrote:
This is going to sound cliche, but RED. I fly off the handle, at least twice a day, my rage is very difficult to keep under wraps...As a runner up, I would say Yellow...Fear is my ally....
you softie, you're violet.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:29 am

bayani wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Deep down, I would like to believe that...HONESTLY! But I have too much anger inside me...I'm like Lewis Black without caffeine....
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

GoZ wrote:
bayani wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Deep down, I would like to believe that...HONESTLY! But I have too much anger inside me...I'm like Lewis Black without caffeine....

sounds like someone needs some hugbees
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 am

I wrote a whole thing explaining why Blue and Indigo...but it didn't post...and I'm not repeating it
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 am

Tim Radd wrote:
I wrote a whole thing explaining why Blue and Indigo...but it didn't post...and I'm not repeating it

In a basic summarization
Blue-My friends say I know how to inspire them when they need it. I am still very idealistic and passionate with the idea of people and what they can become. I want to go out inspiring or starting the gears of change in at least one person's mind

Indigo-I tend to care too much, I'd do damn near anything for someone I hardly know, I'd do anything for people to be more caring with one another despite my stand off nature
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 am

Brown.

Cuz I'm the shit.

As if there was any doubt....

Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What lantern color do you think you are?   What lantern color do you think you are? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What lantern color do you think you are?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next