the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Lantern #36

Go down 
+12
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
howie024m
munson!
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
Mr.Wholesome
Leachcraft
GoZ
LifesTruesin
GreatWhiteNinja
Shadowrenderer
Liquid Sword
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403600
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403601
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternV40360203
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403604
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403605
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403606
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403607
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403608
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403609
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternV40361011
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403612
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403613
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403614
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403615
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403616
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403617
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403618
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403619
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403620
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403621
Green Lantern #36 GreenLanternv403622
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 pm

HOLY

MOLY

That was fantabulastic!

Hal Jordan as the leader of the Blue Lanterns? I knew they'd want to do that!

GL just keeps getting better & better!!
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Idk if he'll do it. Unless the guardians do something to really piss him off. I think he sees that Blue Lanterns are trying to control too much.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Did you really know that Dan?

If I remember correctly LTS was the ONLY one on the boards to predict Hal as the leader.....everyone else myself included said Kyle.\

Kudos LTS
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I don't think that the Blue lanterns are trying to control everything....I think they are trying to be a more peaceful and more stable Green Lantern corps. I just don't think its the best thing but I don't think its bad.

I'm shocked I was right to, I thought Hal was going to be A blue lantern not the leader....or the only GL to become a blue lantern, I thought Kyle was going to join too....hope he does
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

If I remember correctly LTS was the ONLY one on the boards to predict Hal as the leader.....everyone else myself included said Kyle.\

Kudos LTS

I did. Just cos I didn't say it doesn't mean I didn't think it.

& it doesn't mean he'll except.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Ok.

I just find it funny when people say OH I KNEW That or I Said that.

after something has be revealed when they never mentioned that to be there opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Ok.

I just find it funny when people say OH I KNEW That or I Said that.

after something has be revealed when they never mentioned that to be there opinion.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm

not meant as a personal attack or anything Dan.

I just remember very vividly LTS having to defend his opinion of Hal being offered a Blue ring.

GnR just came on my Itunes how bout that Dan?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
not meant as a personal attack or anything Dan.

I just remember very vividly LTS having to defend his opinion of Hal being offered a Blue ring.

GnR just came on my Itunes how bout that Dan?

Yeah, I really didn't want to go through all that, so I kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 am

Hal won't accept, or if he does, it will be short lived, he's to much of a "hot head" to play nice all the time....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 am

GoZ wrote:
Hal won't accept, or if he does, it will be short lived, he's to much of a "hot head" to play nice all the time....

I agree. Anything he agrees to would be short lived. Partly cos the book is called GREEN Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 am

GoZ wrote:

Agreed...Invitation to be leader and actually becoming leader are two different things...There is still a chance for Rayner to become the leader...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Kudos LTS

GD it! I've spent at least 20 minutes looking for the thread where I said that Hal would be a blue lantern! And I defended myself too! I made a statement about Hal replacing Kyle in the book and the reason being that Hal represents Hope to the other lanterns and other heroes! BUT I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT! Mad (I never said leader though)
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 am

wow, awesome issue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Kudos LTS

GD it! I've spent at least 20 minutes looking for the thread where I said that Hal would be a blue lantern! And I defended myself too! I made a statement about Hal replacing Kyle in the book and the reason being that Hal represents Hope to the other lanterns and other heroes! BUT I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT! Mad (I never said leader though)

Actually I think I remember that.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 am

my one gripe with this issue is a cosmetic one. atrocitus looks nothing like he does on the cover or how shane davis drew him
ivan reis just designed like a brand new atrocitus. other than that i liked it. if i wasnt so pissed off id like to think i could be a blue lantern.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:21 pm

munson! wrote:
my one gripe with this issue is a cosmetic one. atrocitus looks nothing like he does on the cover or how shane davis drew him
ivan reis just designed like a brand new atrocitus. other than that i liked it. if i wasnt so pissed off id like to think i could be a blue lantern.

Why is Sinestro so important now? What has Ganthet learned?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm

munson! wrote:

I agree. I really dislike Atrocitus in this fashion. He looks really Dionsaur-y.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

I need shamwow...

also, I predicted/said hal would eventually gain majority of the different rings, if not all.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
I need shamwow...

also, I predicted/said hal would eventually gain majority of the different rings, if not all.

He still only has one ring, technically, so it's a little early to say you predicted that.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
I need shamwow...

He still only has one ring, technically, so it's a little early to say you predicted that.
I was just restating to GWN does not try to call me out
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
I need shamwow...

I was just restating to GWN does not try to call me out
K.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Well since you called me out. Im gonna call you out Tim

PROOF or gtfo
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:33 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Well since you called me out. Im gonna call you out Tim

PROOF or gtfo

ask dante...it was technically me and him agreeing on that same idea the day after sinestro corps ended in class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Lantern #36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern #36   Green Lantern #36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern #36
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next