the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+24
minimalist
Gabe_Gray
twelves
VashtheStampede
howie024m
PeteWisdom
True Believer
Tayley
Figga
Shadowrenderer
Mr.Wholesome
GoZ
TJ
DanElectro
GreatWhiteNinja
Leachcraft
shazam!
Shaun
bayani
Tim Radd
CaptainJoel
Thomas
NoLuv4Hoes
Liquid Sword
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 am

Tim Radd wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
This is the new design for Stark's armor. After the current Stark Disassembled story arc is finished.

News You Can Use Bbc22510

I like it, looks pretty badass to me

Reminds me of grey fox from Metal Gear Solid

that suits like viciously fresh my only thing is i never got y they remodel ironman so much when all of his red/gold suits do basically the same thing.id like to see them come up with some fresh abilities to match the fresh new look.

I agree

Hmm...this may be my favorite Iron man suit...idk...but damn, that is pretty kool

Well that's was the point of the extremis armors before this one. In Director of SHIELD, when he had the extremis virus, he made the Hulk Buster, and some other suits that all looked different and did different things. Idk what this remodel will do. Does look cool tho.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
This is the new design for Stark's armor. After the current Stark Disassembled story arc is finished.

that suits like viciously fresh my only thing is i never got y they remodel ironman so much when all of his red/gold suits do basically the same thing.id like to see them come up with some fresh abilities to match the fresh new look.

I agree

Hmm...this may be my favorite Iron man suit...idk...but damn, that is pretty kool

Well that's was the point of the extremis armors before this one. In Director of SHIELD, when he had the extremis virus, he made the Hulk Buster, and some other suits that all looked different and did different things. Idk what this remodel will do. Does look cool tho.

well with the extremis they kinda upped the game hopefully this armor keep that going.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

I agree

well with the extremis they kinda upped the game hopefully this armor keep that going.

It looks streamlined maybe it will have built in hand to hand combat program based on all the best martial artists that Tony can activate and let the armor take over.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

that'd be kinda boss but uh i highly doubt that yo
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

That's what I was going to say. It reminds of Cyborg Ninja a lot, probably because of the fact it looks really sleek and form-fitting. I can't wait till they release a figga of it.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

That's what I was going to say. It reminds of Cyborg Ninja a lot, probably because of the fact it looks really sleek and form-fitting. I can't wait till they release a figga of it.

Looking at it closer, the gold looks more to be like the suit he wore inside his extremis armor, you know, that gold jumpsuit? It looks like it may be that and the red is actually armor plating. For a better idea, think of how Batman's suit looked in "The Dark Knight" in which it had the suit and the armor over certain areas.

In the interview they said they were going for thinner, sleaker, and more aerodynamic.
So it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

Looking at it closer, the gold looks more to be like the suit he wore inside his extremis armor, you know, that gold jumpsuit? It looks like it may be that and the red is actually armor plating. For a better idea, think of how Batman's suit looked in "The Dark Knight" in which it had the suit and the armor over certain areas.

In the interview they said they were going for thinner, sleaker, and more aerodynamic.
So it's possible.

I doubt it. The yellow undersuit in extremis was actually a part of his skin. You see how in this picture the red is on top of the yellow. In the new suit the red and yellow are connected on the same planes.

News You Can Use 2lscx1v
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 pm

on the torso you see no lines on the shoulder area that is typically there for his suits(that's what gave me the undersuit idea). The red also looks more raised than before, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
on the torso you see no lines on the shoulder area that is typically there for his suits(that's what gave me the undersuit idea). The red also looks more raised than before, sort of.

I wonder how he's gonna be able to operate it.
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

Male Age : 37

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Thomas wrote:

It looks streamlined maybe it will have built in hand to hand combat program based on all the best martial artists that Tony can activate and let the armor take over.
Didn't he do that a lot in civil war?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I don't know I blocked most of Civil War out. That shit created a whole new form of P.T.S.D.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

I just read about this, did anyone else hear about this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100109/ap_en_ot/us_marvel_kirby_lawsuit
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Shaun wrote:

Not so funny when it happens to you is it, Marvel?
Back to top Go down
bayani
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
bayani

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 am

Thomas wrote:
bayani wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I don't know I blocked most of Civil War out. That shit created a whole new form of P.T.S.D.
I really dug Civil War. And he messed up cap combining superstrength from the suit with combat programing.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:14 am

shazam! wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Jack Kirby never helped create Spider-Man so why would he be allowed rights to a character?

I can't say anything about X-Men, and Fantastic Four tho. He was co creator for those characters. Even so they couldn't get full rights for those characters, because Stan Lee was the other half.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Photobucket

Personally, I'm waiting for Shittiest Day....
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
Photobucket

You haven't enjoyed Blackest Night?
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Malkovich’s Comic Book Roles: Spy in Red, Vulture in Spider-Man 4?

News You Can Use Red_350

By Hugh Hart January 11, 2010 | 2:21 pm | Categories: Movies
Master of film villainy John Malkovich will replace John C. Reilly in Red when shooting on the high-tech thriller begins later this month.

John Malkovich will star in Red, the movie adaptation of the WildStorm comic book series.
Image courtesy WildStorm
Based on the WildStorm/DC comic book series (pictured) by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner, Red stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman in a story about a former black-ops CIA agent hunted by a tech-empowered assassin.
No reason was given for the casting change, but Variety reports that the project — from G.I. Joe producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Summit Entertainment (Twilight series) — will begin production in time to meet Red’s November release date.

It’s not Malkovich’s only comic book role: The actor, who portrays bad guy Quentin Turnbull in the upcoming Jonah Hex movie, reportedly confirmed that he will play The Vulture in Spider-Man 4, according to an Italian television news show.

Thor casting update
In other musical chairs, Stuart Townsend split Thor and will be replaced by newcomer Joshua Dallas. Shooting starts Monday on the Kenneth Branagh-directed movie based on the Marvel Comics character.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, it’s the second time Townsend departed a project at the last minute: He was replaced by Viggo Mortensen in a little movie called The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/#ixzz0cLRpkMKb
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Photobucket

I think GoZ's prediction of a white lantern is gonna come true.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Photobucket

Love Blackest Night...Geoff Johns made me a fan of Green Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

SABA!
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 pm

DanElectro wrote:
Malkovich’s Comic Book Roles: Spy in Red, Vulture in Spider-Man 4?

News You Can Use Red_350

By Hugh Hart January 11, 2010 | 2:21 pm | Categories: Movies
Master of film villainy John Malkovich will replace John C. Reilly in Red when shooting on the high-tech thriller begins later this month.

John Malkovich will star in Red, the movie adaptation of the WildStorm comic book series.
Image courtesy WildStorm
Based on the WildStorm/DC comic book series (pictured) by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner, Red stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman in a story about a former black-ops CIA agent hunted by a tech-empowered assassin.
No reason was given for the casting change, but Variety reports that the project — from G.I. Joe producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Summit Entertainment (Twilight series) — will begin production in time to meet Red’s November release date.

It’s not Malkovich’s only comic book role: The actor, who portrays bad guy Quentin Turnbull in the upcoming Jonah Hex movie, reportedly confirmed that he will play The Vulture in Spider-Man 4, according to an Italian television news show.

Thor casting update
In other musical chairs, Stuart Townsend split Thor and will be replaced by newcomer Joshua Dallas. Shooting starts Monday on the Kenneth Branagh-directed movie based on the Marvel Comics character.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, it’s the second time Townsend departed a project at the last minute: He was replaced by Viggo Mortensen in a little movie called The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/#ixzz0cLRpkMKb

Well he won't be Vulture in Spiderman 4 because it's been scrapped...Marvel and Columbia Pictures announced today that they are rebooting the Spiderman franchise.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:30 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Jack Kirby never helped create Spider-Man so why would he be allowed rights to a character?

Jack Kirby designed Spidey's outfit, and drew Amazing Fantasy #15, but his art wasn't published, they let Ditko do it instead using Kirby's character designs.....
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 am

GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Jack Kirby designed Spidey's outfit, and drew Amazing Fantasy #15, but his art wasn't published, they let Ditko do it instead using Kirby's character designs.....

That makes sense. I thought Steve Ditko did the designs.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 am

GoZ wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I remember this debate/fight, whatever you want to call it, years and years ago....Was it Ditko or Lee that was saying that the Spider-Man Kirby designed was some weird brown and black outfit thing that Lee thought was horrible and Ditko came in and changed it? I know I remember Lee talking about that...I just can't remember where I saw it (I actually saw it, not read it). Lee/Ditko (?) was saying that the Spider Man Kirby wanted to do and came up with was completely different than the one that actually made it to print.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News You Can Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use Empty

Back to top Go down

News You Can Use
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next