the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)

Go down 
+12
fourly
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
Figga
Brian21
True Believer
markrocks
Liquid Sword
PeteWisdom
Thomas
CaptainJoel
TJ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

There's potential for Strange in The Defenders.

im so behind on wtf is goin on right now lol theres a new Defenders book? Im assuming this is branching out of the Loa/Strange/Lyra/Namor team up in Fear Itself

Pretty much. Plus Iron Fist.

No it's Strange, Namor, Silver Surfer, Red She-Hulk (still using that sword from Fear Itself only it's depowered now), and Iron Fist. The first two issues are in OQL.

You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 Close_enough
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:

There's potential for Strange in The Defenders.

im so behind on wtf is goin on right now lol theres a new Defenders book? Im assuming this is branching out of the Loa/Strange/Lyra/Namor team up in Fear Itself

Pretty much. Plus Iron Fist.

No it's Strange, Namor, Silver Surfer, Red She-Hulk (still using that sword from Fear Itself only it's depowered now), and Iron Fist. The first two issues are in OQL.

You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 Close_enough

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 am

Isn't Hulk there too... since you know.. we're splitting hairs?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am

PeteWisdom wrote:

Isn't Hulk there too... since you know.. we're splitting hairs?

As a guest star in the first issue.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Avengers 1959. Any other artist and this could have been a cool idea but once again Chaykin has to ruin it with his horrible art.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Thomas wrote:
Avengers 1959. Any other artist and this could have been a cool idea but once again Chaykin has to ruin it with his horrible art.

thank you for bringin that shit up, ya know FUUUUUUUUCK that Uranian/Marvel Boy mini series that looks like Leinel Yu was having a stroke with a handful of color pencils in his hand so so so disappointing

another MAJOR disappointment was the rushed ending to Secret Six, not even because you can tell it was a rush job cuz even still Gail Simone still did her thing but its just one of the many reasons i still dont approve of the new 52
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

thank you for bringin that shit up, ya know FUUUUUUUUCK that Uranian/Marvel Boy mini series that looks like Leinel Yu was having a stroke with a handful of color pencils in his hand so so so disappointing

another MAJOR disappointment was the rushed ending to Secret Six, not even because you can tell it was a rush job cuz even still Gail Simone still did her thing but its just one of the many reasons i still dont approve of the new 52

I enjoy Suicide Squad
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I enjoy Suicide Squad
That makes two of us.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Thomas wrote:

Idk, I still find the concept stupid regardless of Chaykin.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Idk, I still find the concept stupid regardless of Chaykin.

I enjoyed the writing and I like that lineup for a team book. I try not to look at the art so much though...
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I enjoy Suicide Squad
That makes two of us.

It's grown on me as well...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

The issue of Uncanny X-Men were Xavier was able to walk for a day and spent part of it rollerblading with Jubilee. The first time I read it, I honestly cried. A decade or so later, I re-read it. . . it was fucking retarded. I don't understand teenage me.

Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am

Figga wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I enjoy Suicide Squad
That makes two of us.

It's grown on me as well...Like a fungus...

FTFY.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 am

markrocks wrote:
Old Man Logan. i did not care for it. i would just like tho act like it never happend.

Chuck Austins and kia asimia X-men.

I have to disagree about X-Men here. Those few issues were really cool. It's the stuff after (with Tan on art) that really sucked. Stupid Nightcrawler origin! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
markrocks wrote:
Old Man Logan. i did not care for it. i would just like tho act like it never happend.

Chuck Austins and kia asimia X-men.

I have to disagree about X-Men here. Those few issues were really cool. It's the stuff after (with Tan on art) that really sucked. Stupid Nightcrawler origin! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

There's really nothing redeemable about Chuck Austen X-Men.

Well the good news about Old Man Logan is that its an alternate reality and never really acknowledged again.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I don't think it was rushed. The last issue of Secret Six was on eof the best single issues of the year. But yeah the New 52Year kind of did away with a lot of good titles.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I don't think it was rushed. The last issue of Secret Six was on eof the best single issues of the year. But yeah the New 52Year kind of did away with a lot of good titles.

i agree 100% Secret Six was phenomenal up til the end but c'mon dude Bane finally decides its time to kill Batman for real and its a single issue story Neutral thats all im saying not bagging it but c'mon yo
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 pm

R.I.P as everyone knows, although I did like the recent tie-in. The new Grifter is pretty meh to me.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Raziel wrote:
R.I.P as everyone knows, although I did like the recent tie-in. The new Grifter is pretty meh to me.

Raziel! 'Bout time you joined the ranks of the Ara. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 pm

True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

thank you
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 pm

True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

werrd.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

werrd.

Yeah I told him about the Tourney hopefully we can get more than 20 members invoved this time.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

werrd.

Yeah I told him about the Tourney hopefully we can get more than 20 members invoved this time.

20's a good number if you ask me, but, hey, I'm fine with more.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

Raziel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

thank you

FUCK YEAH! RAZ IS IN THE HOUSE! WELCOME BUDDY! Captain America
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Global
Global
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm

GoZ wrote:
Raziel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Raziel wrote:

thank you

FUCK YEAH! RAZ IS IN THE HOUSE! WELCOME BUDDY! Captain America

cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)   You Were Dissapointed.....(comics) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Were Dissapointed.....(comics)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next