the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition

Go down 
+27
guess_question
markrocks
Leachcraft
Aycock
VashtheStampede
minimalist
Tim Radd
Brian21
bayani
howie024m
shazam!
Shaun
GoZ
TJ
Figga
Tayley
NoLuv4Hoes
CaptainJoel
Shadowrenderer
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Thomas
DanElectro
MJ
PeteWisdom
Mr.Wholesome
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
TJ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
I'm going to volunteer my self to Marvel to write death/resurrections. First business? SCARLET SPIDER MOFUCKA.

Bendis can't do it all.

You know they hire guys right at conventions right? If you show your portfolios to the editors there and they think you have the chops, they'll give you a gig right there. Or contact you soon after.
Yeah, but I'd have to find a convention and it's hard to find one here. I did have some contacts at Marvel that said they'd look over my stuff but I haven't haven't heard back from them in a while.
and Here's yer sign........

Laughing sick Burn!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 1298931668739
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 pm

After the Hack Slash/Bomb Queen I'm thinking about picking up and getting Bomb Queen's regular series. I'm just wondering if its actually worth my time with a good plot or if its nothing but stuff that belongs in the Gratuitous Boob shot thread and the Testosterone thread.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am

TJ wrote:
After the Hack Slash/Bomb Queen I'm thinking about picking up and getting Bomb Queen's regular series. I'm just wondering if its actually worth my time with a good plot or if its nothing but stuff that belongs in the Gratuitous Boob shot thread and the Testosterone thread.

looks like a win/win
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 am

So I was so mad about the whole Millar retconning the Ultimate Iron Man minis thing I headed off to the comics discussion thread on CAG to talk about it and man are they fucked up over there.

Someone actually complained that the Ultimate Spider-Man series has had too many artists on it and that the art has been inconsistent. Ultimate Spidey's only had four different artists (if you don't count the annuals). Going through the thread I've found not only that, but a majority of them can't follow or keep up with some of the more widespread events as they're happening in the Marvel Universes (and the DCU, too).

I guess what I'm getting to is this: Is that the normal comic reader? Do they read a lot of stuff and just not keep track of it?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
So I was so mad about the whole Millar retconning the Ultimate Iron Man minis thing I headed off to the comics discussion thread on CAG to talk about it and man are they fucked up over there.

Someone actually complained that the Ultimate Spider-Man series has had too many artists on it and that the art has been inconsistent. Ultimate Spidey's only had four different artists (if you don't count the annuals). Going through the thread I've found not only that, but a majority of them can't follow or keep up with some of the more widespread events as they're happening in the Marvel Universes (and the DCU, too).

I guess what I'm getting to is this: Is that the normal comic reader? Do they read a lot of stuff and just not keep track of it?

Yes they are regular comic readers, the ARA members are (No) Homo Comicas Superior.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:07 pm

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 WjPjY

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:26 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 pm

howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

Back to top Go down
markrocks
The Alpha
The Alpha
markrocks

Male Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

great, now Sinks gonna get mad. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 am

Green Lantern #64

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Seriously, FUCK THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!!!

http://blog.joethepeacock.com/2011/03/who-is-rob-granito-i-can-tell-you.html

There are some youtube videos also where Rob is making this claims also, that the work is his and that he has done some work for Marvel and Warner Bros and all that. What pisses me off is that I recognize the guy from the New York Cons and I believed I was duped into buying a print or two from him. FUCK!
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 am

TJ wrote:

There are some youtube videos also where Rob is making this claims also, that the work is his and that he has done some work for Marvel and Warner Bros and all that. What pisses me off is that I recognize the guy from the New York Cons and I believed I was duped into buying a print or two from him. FUCK!

I'm following the story as it transpires during megacon to see what action(s) if any, artists will take. Apparently he's already been physically threatened...
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:47 am

DanElectro wrote:
TJ wrote:

I'm following the story as it transpires during megacon to see what action(s) if any, artists will take. Apparently he's already been physically threatened...
I'm amazed to see how many people are physically threatening him, it's no wonder the guy has a bodyguard. I'm seriously hoping he gets the shit beat out of him.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
TJ wrote:

I'm amazed to see how many people are physically threatening him, it's no wonder the guy has a bodyguard. I'm seriously hoping he gets the shit beat out of him.

Laughing word.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
TJ wrote:

Laughing word.

It's just sickening in knowing that Rob is actually one out of many that have probably ripped off an artist's actual work to gain some money or some "fake credit" for themselves. You know I right now maybe a little bit of a starving artist myself, but I will never be desperate enough to make up editors name and give myself fake credit for projects I have never worked on. It's pitiful!
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm

I was wondering if anyone could help me out for a bit. As I'm starting to self publish on a small time scale. I'm going to need my own website to promote myself and sell the books that I write. Only thing is, I have no idea how to do this. So, if anyone could toss me some advice it would be mucho appreciated.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

TJ wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could help me out for a bit. As I'm starting to self publish on a small time scale. I'm going to need my own website to promote myself and sell the books that I write. Only thing is, I have no idea how to do this. So, if anyone could toss me some advice it would be mucho appreciated.

lemme know how this goes, i plan on doing somethin similar myself ill finally have all the funds,supplies and free time to really dig into writing and drawing semi-pro soon and yeah i also dont know exactly where to start just yet as far as gettin my projects out there aside from advertising on like fb n myspace n shit like that.

and good luck compadre' Hal Jordan
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
TJ wrote:

lemme know how this goes, i plan on doing somethin similar myself ill finally have all the funds,supplies and free time to really dig into writing and drawing semi-pro soon and yeah i also dont know exactly where to start just yet as far as gettin my projects out there aside from advertising on like fb n myspace n shit like that.

Maybe someone should just set up one for anyone in the ARA to promote their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
TJ wrote:

Maybe someone should just set up one for anyone in the ARA to promote their stuff.

That's actually not a bad idea. It'd also be helpful for those who'd wanna collaborate on a project.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Figga wrote:
Thomas wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
TJ wrote:

That's actually not a bad idea. It'd also be helpful for those who'd wanna collaborate on a project.

http://www.djcoffman.com/page/2/

That link is a safe link, it's to my buddy D.J. Coffman's site.....It gives some free advice.....He also has a book out, for just this type of thing, and he offers free coaching...DJ is one of the "Good Guys", I PROMISE, HE WILL NOT FUCK YOU OVER!
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 pm

http://www.djcoffman.com/cash4cartoonists/

That link will take you to his blogsite about his e-book, "Cash 4 Cartoonists".....Like I said, he won't fuck you over.....We, kind of "came up" together in the Pittsburgh Comics scene, but whereas I dropped out of sight, D.J. kept plugging away....He does this because he HONESTLY LOVES COMICS, so much so, that he's willing to take all his positive and negative experiences, and put them out there, to help fellow up and coming creators.....
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm

I've finally read Ultimate X, meaning I've finally covered every Ultimate book that is currently coming out and I'm sick of what they've done to the Ultimate X-Men. It's been HOW long since Ultimatum and they still haven't re-knit the X-Men? Fuck Jeph Loeb. I've started writing a complete fan fix of everything for Ultimate X-Men. The only thing I'm bringing into it from Ultimate X is James Hudson because I really think there is some great chemistry waiting to be brought up between him and Sabretooth (since they're brothers in the Ult. U).
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm

I think I've figured out who the White Lantern is looking for to be it's champion! Someone that's done a lot for the world, helped the down trodden, and be a force for life and goodness in the universe! The answer is so obvious, it's been staring us in the face the entire time! The White Lantern's Champion has to be.....

Spoiler:

Now, I know what you're thinking...."GoZ has lost his GoZ Damned MIND!" But it's sooo obvious! And it's not like this person is a stranger to the Green Lantern mythos....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 pm

GoZ wrote:
I think I've figured out who the White Lantern is looking for to be it's champion! Someone that's done a lot for the world, helped the down trodden, and be a force for life and goodness in the universe! The answer is so obvious, it's been staring us in the face the entire time! The White Lantern's Champion has to be.....

Spoiler:

Now, I know what you're thinking...."GoZ has lost his GoZ Damned MIND!" But it's sooo obvious! And it's not like this person is a stranger to the Green Lantern mythos....

Spoiler:

There'd be a few tricky things about that but I know what that person would say. . .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition   IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

IDKWETPI:Comic Center Edition
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next