the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News You Can Use

Go down 
+26
shazam!
Figga
howie024m
Maxyboi2424
LifesTruesin
Leachcraft
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
minimalist
bayani
DanElectro
TJ
TheUbiquitious_MrLoveBear
REEF aka Luke Cage
Tayley
Mr.Wholesome
Thomas
Shaun
Hedinnweis
CaptainJoel
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
Tim Radd
PeteWisdom
Gabe_Gray
True Believer
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

News You Can Use - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 am

True Believer wrote:
Okay . . . Aaron Stack=Good.

Milking the Zombie thing even further, and WITHOUT Kirkman?

Bad.

I know.

AND JOCASTA!!!
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:38 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Bad.

I know.

AND JOCASTA!!!

Zombies being milked? I'd love to see that. First of all... you could only really milk female zombies... or... you know. A zombified Robert De Niro.

"I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?"

But in all seriousness... I can never get enough zombie stuff. I say if you get tired of it just don't buy it... someday you'll need some zombie action and you'll go buy it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:53 am

Hedinnweis wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Bad.

I know.

AND JOCASTA!!!

Zombies being milked? I'd love to see that. First of all... you could only really milk female zombies... or... you know. A zombified Robert De Niro.

But in all seriousness... I can never get enough zombie stuff. I say if you get tired of it just don't buy it... someday you'll need some zombie action and you'll go buy it.

Before that last sentence you sounded like Tayley.
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:57 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Hedinnweis wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:

Bad.

I know.

AND JOCASTA!!!

Before that last sentence you sounded like Tayley.

Well then I take ALL of that back. Except for the part where I said if you're tired of it don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:22 am

which part of that sounded like me? WHOS STEALING MY BITS NOW!?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 am

Tayley wrote:
which part of that sounded like me? WHOS STEALING MY BITS NOW!?

Some 12 year old Asian chick....but is she really "stealing" your bits or just receiving them?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:11 am

True Believer wrote:

Bad.

QFT Bitches... Q effin FT.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 am

Cloak and Dagger get a mini in 2009.

News You Can Use - Page 2 Cloakdagger2_ireneflores

I know no one gives a damn, but I loves me some Cloak and Dagger.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:12 am

True Believer wrote:

I give a damn!!!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 am

True Believer wrote:

I want it :-DDD
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 am

DUDE!!

Morgan Freeman got in a bad accident and is in serious condition

is there a Dark Knight curse?
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 am

REEF aka Luke Cage wrote:
DUDE!!

How in the hell can the Voice of God be in crit condition?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 am

DUDE!!

dude that sucks so much
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:49 am

DUDE!!

So I've heard.

Although ironically Aaron Eckhart is perfectly fine for the moment, given the fact that his character was the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 am

And Christina Applegate has breast cancer Sad I like her
Back to top Go down
REEF aka Luke Cage
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
REEF aka Luke Cage

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
DUDE!!

So I've heard.

Although ironically Aaron Eckhart is perfectly fine for the moment, given the fact that his character was the exact opposite.

Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman was listed in "serious" condition at a Memphis hospital Monday following a late-night car crash in rural Mississippi.

The accident occurred around 11:30 p.m. Sunday near the small town of Ruleville, MyFOXMemphis.com reported. Freeman, 71, was airlifted from the scene to Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn.

According to Freeman's publicist, Donna Lee, the actor suffered a broken shoulder and arm and appears to be in a bit of pain.

Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman Sgt. Ben Williams confirmed Freeman was in a wreck shortly before midnight Sunday, but said he was still gathering information and had few details Monday.

Williams said Freeman was driving a 1997 Nissan Maxima that belonged to Demaris Meyer, who was sitting in the passenger's seat, when the car left Mississippi Highway 32 in Tallahatchie County and flipped several times.

Meyer, 48, is a very close friend of Freeman's wife Myrna and is often seen at their house for get-togethers, according to TMZ. She is from Memphis, Tennessee where she works as an executive assistant at Fed-Ex. She is also an avid gardener.

RelatedPhoto Essays
Morgan Freeman Meyer was treated for her injuries and has been released, TMZ reports.

Clay McFerrin, editor of Sun Sentinel in Charleston, said he arrived at the accident scene after it happened about 4 miles west of Charleston, not far from where Freeman owns a home with his wife.

McFerrin said it appeared that Freeman's car was airborne went it left the highway and landed in a ditch.

"They had to use the jaws of life to extract him from the vehicle," McFerrin said. "He was lucid, conscious. He was talking, joking with some of the rescue workers at one point."

McFerrin said bystanders converged on the scene trying to get a glimpse of the actor.

When one person tried to snap a photo with a cell phone camera, Freeman joked, "no freebies, no freebies," McFerrin said.

Freeman won an Oscar for his role in "Million Dollar Baby." His screen credits also include "The Shawshank Redemption" and "Driving Miss Daisy."

Bill Luckett, Freeman's friend and business partner, told MyFOXMemphis.com that the actor was sitting up and talking.

Officials at Regional Medical Center at Memphis — known as "The Med" — confirm Freeman was brought there last night and is a patient. Hospital Spokeswoman Kathy Stringer said Freeman is in serious condition, but did not offer further comment.

Alcohol is not believed to be a factor in the accident.

Freeman was born in Mississippi and still maintains a home in the state, in addition to opening a blues club there.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am

SPAWN #185

New creative team!

Art by - Todd McFarlane & Whilce Portacio

Batman
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
SPAWN #185

New creative team!

Batman

Really. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
Hedinnweis

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
SPAWN #185

New creative team!

Batman

Really. Smile

Damn... I was hoping a Frank Miller Spawn with Sin City style art.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
SPAWN #185

New creative team!

Batman

Really. Smile

For real.

They're sharing the art chores for now til... I have no idea when.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Not only does it look like DC is getting some Milestone characters but it looks like they're also getting Impact characters too. What is there going to be another combination of earths like back in the first Crisis? This could be cool but is there going to be too many characters with two other lines being added?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Thomas wrote:
Not only does it look like DC is getting some Milestone characters but it looks like they're also getting Impact characters too. What is there going to be another combination of earths like back in the first Crisis? This could be cool but is there going to be too many characters with two other lines being added?

Interesting. Who's coming over?

The Shield?
The black Hood? or whatever his name was. The Fly or ... those others I can't remember the names of...
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

The Shield?
The black Hood? or whatever his name was. The Fly or ... those others I can't remember the names of...

The Shield, The Fly, The Jaguar, The Black Hood, The Web.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:50 pm

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

The Shield?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
Thomas wrote:

The Shield?

Thank you.

Basically, they're all the old Archie/Red Circle Superhero characters. There's also The Comet, The Fox, Mr. Justice, Steel Sterling, Etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News You Can Use   News You Can Use - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News You Can Use
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next