the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Baby

Go down 
+10
NoLuv4Hoes
TJ
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
CaptainJoel
Thomas
PeteWisdom
True Believer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

Phoenix Baby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:43 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I'm still hoping she turns out to be Lunar (the chick who brought baby Nathan to the future and handed him off to Mother Askani). If Mother Askani has given her some kind of Phoenix powers (perhaps shared some of hers to insure Hope's survival and baby Nathan's) then that'd work. But I'd especially like it because it would make me right and I like being right. Phoenix

Didn't Rachel lose her Phoenix Force powers right before War of Kings? I haven't been reading Cable...I just assumed that's where her powers went...

I hate to admit it but I don't remember. However, the Phoenix Force is currently in the Cuckoo sisters. It has been since Pheonix Warsong though I don't know if Breubaker and Land read that because the Cuckoo's are supposed to be emotionless since then and they have been flirty and they all have Super-Happy-Greg-Land-Smiles in every pic.

In any case, that wouldn't make a difference because by the time Rachel becomes Mother Askani she regains the Pheonix Force. Time-traveling fun FTW!
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I'm still hoping she turns out to be Lunar (the chick who brought baby Nathan to the future and handed him off to Mother Askani). If Mother Askani has given her some kind of Phoenix powers (perhaps shared some of hers to insure Hope's survival and baby Nathan's) then that'd work. But I'd especially like it because it would make me right and I like being right. Phoenix

Didn't Rachel lose her Phoenix Force powers right before War of Kings? I haven't been reading Cable...I just assumed that's where her powers went...

I hate to admit it but I don't remember. However, the Phoenix Force is currently in the Cuckoo sisters. It has been since Pheonix Warsong though I don't know if Breubaker and Land read that because the Cuckoo's are supposed to be emotionless since then and they have been flirty and they all have Super-Happy-Greg-Land-Smiles in every pic.

In any case, that wouldn't make a difference because by the time Rachel becomes Mother Askani she regains the Pheonix Force. Time-traveling fun FTW!

I wonder if there are different Phoenix Force sources? Rachel's Phoenix Force, lately, has manifested itself as blue fire, compared to the traditional red/orange/yellow. Right at the end of Kingbreaker, Rachel lost all of her force powers and is now just a high level telepathy/telekinetic...

Since Rachel is from an alternate timeline, is she in fact the one who becomes Askani or is it yet another Rachel Summers from another alternate timeline??
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:51 am

Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

I wonder if there are different Phoenix Force sources? Rachel's Phoenix Force, lately, has manifested itself as blue fire, compared to the traditional red/orange/yellow. Right at the end of Kingbreaker, Rachel lost all of her force powers and is now just a high level telepathy/telekinetic...

Since Rachel is from an alternate timeline, is she in fact the one who becomes Askani or is it yet another Rachel Summers from another alternate timeline??

id bank its this rachel summers currently in the books but who knows til it hits the fan
Back to top Go down
The_Cognition
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
The_Cognition

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 am

id like to say im excited. but not really. i think its typical. i wish hope was just hope not an incarnation or ref to the phoenix enevn more so jean! like r u serious
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

The_Cognition wrote:
id like to say im excited. but not really. i think its typical. i wish hope was just hope not an incarnation or ref to the phoenix enevn more so jean! like r u serious

I don't think it's Jean, that's too obvious, and would be a weird way to bring her back. Even if she is Jean, though, she clearly doesn't have Jean's mind. She could be like a genetic clone. The Nate Grey to Jean's Cable.

That said, she's almost definitely got something to do with the Phoenix. The picture from Cable that I posted at the beginning of this thread has me all but convinced of that. Even though she hasn't shown any telepathic skills, yet, the timing of her growing up and this "Second Coming" business with the Cuckoos losing the Phoenix Force is too convenient.
Back to top Go down
The_Cognition
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
The_Cognition

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:26 am

yea now that you've broken it down. its jean. most likely. well the phoenix is my fav so im excited. but i feel like shes not gonna stick around for long. somethings gonna happen. dark phoenix may show up or something. its getting old thats all.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 am

Anyone else think Hope Summers is Jean Grey reincarnate???
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:44 am

howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 am

GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Actually as far as recent X-Men continuity is concerned, ya, I am...dammit.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 am

howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

We've been saying that since the character showed up...... Where do you think Marvel got the idea..... -ISH....
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:25 am

howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Speaking of,
Xmen books I want to read of the last 5 years or so:

Finish catching up on Astonishing X-men, I'm on vol.4

Phoenix Endsong and Warsong

Messiah Complex, only read the first issue.

Messiah War

Divided We Stand and Manifest Destiny

Any others I should read to gear up for The Second Coming?
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:26 am

GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

We've been saying that since the character showed up...... Where do you think Marvel got the idea..... -ISH....

I figured but I just hadn't seen anyone talk about it.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 am

howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Speaking of,

Messiah War

id worry about getting through that shit ton b4 i moved on to the more recent stuff like Utopia X yer waaaay behind the power curve buddy.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Speaking of,

Messiah War

id worry about getting through that shit ton b4 i moved on to the more recent stuff like Utopia X yer waaaay behind the power curve buddy.

Oh I know. I just kept putting it off. I've read most of Utopia though.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:00 am

howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Speaking of,

Messiah War

I should have added the super recent stuff, Utopia Nation X and Necrosha X, also need to read Cabel. Pretty much fully immersing myself into the Xmen U again.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 am

howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
howie024m wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GoZ wrote:
howie024m wrote:

What are you, new?

Speaking of,

Messiah War

I should have added the super recent stuff, Utopia Nation X and Necrosha X, also need to read Cabel. Pretty much fully immersing myself into the Xmen U again.

if ur just gonna get deeper into the new stuff y even bother back tracking that far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Baby
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: