the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Baby

Go down 
+10
NoLuv4Hoes
TJ
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
Leachcraft
Mr.Wholesome
CaptainJoel
Thomas
PeteWisdom
True Believer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

Phoenix Baby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Time traveling hurts my head...I wish they would just kill Rachel Grey and Cable like they did with Jean's whole family...That was brutally amazing...Kill everybody related to them and move on...

Noooooooo

Rachel is trapped in Space anyways... and Cable is in the future doing his thing.

why kill them off when they aren't horrible?

I actually like time travel. I find it interesting.

& Cable is cool.

You don't count because you love Liefeld no matter what.

But I do like Cable, so that says something. Not his new series, well... its tolerable I guess.. I just don't pick it up.

I do like certain parts of Timetravel. Timetravel as a Dues Ex Machina or something, eh.... but done properly, it can be great.

Take Booster Gold for example.

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
Time traveling hurts my head...I wish they would just kill Rachel Grey and Cable like they did with Jean's whole family...That was brutally amazing...Kill everybody related to them and move on...

Noooooooo

Rachel is trapped in Space anyways... and Cable is in the future doing his thing.

& Cable is cool.

But I do like Cable, so that says something. Not his new series, well... its tolerable I guess.. I just don't pick it up.

I do like certain parts of Timetravel. Timetravel as a Dues Ex Machina or something, eh.... but done properly, it can be great.

Amazing.

No, I've actually said, yeah that pic sucks or whatever.

But whatever.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:07 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Noooooooo

& Cable is cool.

Amazing.

But whatever.

And you love him regardless....

case closed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:09 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Noooooooo

& Cable is cool.

Amazing.

But whatever.

case closed.

no artist is perfect, but I like him.

Why are on this topic again?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 am

Would it help if I said I don't really like Knightsabre?

I think he's a blatant Gambit rip off. & I'm not a fan of gambit to begin with.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:18 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:

Noooooooo

& Cable is cool.

Amazing.

But whatever.

case closed.

no artist is perfect, but I like him.

Why are on this topic again?

I closed the case, you reopened it.

anyways your opinion on Cable is invalid.

Back to Topic. don't kill the Grey/Summers.

Bring Back Gabriel, or at least do something with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:30 am

Only cos I disagreed with you.
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:

yeah but we're back on Liefeld because YOU brought it back up..

I was done with it.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Time travel is cool, it just hurts my head...John Conner's second in command and best friend goes back in time to save Conner's mom, sleeps with her, and ends up being his best friend's dad...The whole things makes my eyes bleed and it's not even as complicated as the Summers/Grey stuff...I'm cool with Scott, Alex, and Gabriel....Hell, even Jean Grey herself...I just don't like babies sent into the future, coming back as old men, raised by his dad and stepmom (who's the original template of his clone mom) in an earlier future, also taken care of by his sister (from another alternate timeline) that got stuck in our timeline, then went to the future timeline where Cable was taken when he was a child...........Arghhh...eyes bleeding, brain melting.....
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Yeah you basically summed it up...

was that so hard now?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I was done with it.

you said my opinion was invalid. No discussion.

Do you know how that sounds?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:15 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I was done with it.

you said my opinion was invalid. No discussion.

Do you know how that sounds?

like the cold hearted truth (in this particular topic dealing with Rob Liefeld)
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 pm

With the Messiah Trilogy coming to a close soon, I was wondering if anyone still think it's possibly Jean? I'm not so sure anymore... She just doesn't really seem like Jean. She may have the Pheonix in her, but not so sure about Jean's spirit.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
With the Messiah Trilogy coming to a close soon, I was wondering if anyone still think it's possibly Jean? I'm not so sure anymore... She just doesn't really seem like Jean. She may have the Pheonix in her, but not so sure about Jean's spirit.

Every time someone mentions Jean Grey or Phoenix the X-Editors say "keep reading Cable," "Look out for the Messiah baby," "Keep your eyes on Hope," blah blah blah ad infinitum.

I don't know if Hope is Jean Grey or not, but the way they keep dropping "hints" she's either Jean and they had no intention of subtlety or she's the most blatant red herring ever.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm still hoping she turns out to be Lunar (the chick who brought baby Nathan to the future and handed him off to Mother Askani). If Mother Askani has given her some kind of Phoenix powers (perhaps shared some of hers to insure Hope's survival and baby Nathan's) then that'd work. But I'd especially like it because it would make me right and I like being right. Phoenix
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
I'm still hoping she turns out to be Lunar (the chick who brought baby Nathan to the future and handed him off to Mother Askani). If Mother Askani has given her some kind of Phoenix powers (perhaps shared some of hers to insure Hope's survival and baby Nathan's) then that'd work. But I'd especially like it because it would make me right and I like being right. Phoenix

Wow, I didn't even think of that... Good idea, actually.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Baby   Phoenix Baby - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Wow, I didn't even think of that... Good idea, actually.

seconded props to that proposal wholesome

again yet another instance where we needed a respect knuckles smiley lol sometimes high fives don't cut it

but i got ya covered this time around