the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underated characters

Go down 
+16
Aycock
DanElectro
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
TJ
Tim Radd
Shaun
Liquid Sword
True Believer
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
CaptainJoel
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
minimalist
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

Underated characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 am

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Stephanie Brown( I don't like her, but I see the potential to be better)

What're you talking about? They just made her Batgirl and she has her own series. Neither of which she deserved.

I meant more of the liking factor. She still doesn't have a huge fanbase. I don't like her either.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

What're you talking about? They just made her Batgirl and she has her own series. Neither of which she deserved.

I meant more of the liking factor. She still doesn't have a huge fanbase. I don't like her either.

I think she deserves......I actually kinda like her as a developing bat-girl.......kinda hate the costume she was given in last issue though, kinda wish she stuck with Cassandra's.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 am

TJ wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

I think she deserves......I actually kinda like her as a developing bat-girl.......kinda hate the costume she was given in last issue though, kinda wish she stuck with Cassandra's.

That I don't mind. I mean, the costume's okay except the stupid leg pouches. I just don't want her in Cassandra's costume. The monochromatic mouthless look works better for her. Plus Stephanie would sully it with her ineptitude.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:37 am

True Believer wrote:
TJ wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

That I don't mind. I mean, the costume's okay except the stupid leg pouches. I just don't want her in Cassandra's costume. The monochromatic mouthless look works better for her. Plus Stephanie would sully it with her ineptitude.

Maybe so, but I think there's a reason that needs to be further developed as to why Cassandra gave her that costume. And maybe later on we'll see a story line where a ticked Cassandra confrots Stephanie about tossing aside her costume for Barbara's so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Jubilee, Boom-boom, Sunspot, and Jesse Bedlam <---especially Bedlam.

Jubilee?

Has she gotten a powerboost?

I don't think so but I've always liked the character and she doesn't get used much.

I remember loving her when I was a kid, but then I got a comic where at the end they showed her in Wolverine's bed with him with his shirt on, so I stopped.

Damn! Tell me what issue that's in so I can NEVER EVER read it!

& I agree, Jubilee is cool. Or was cool... I really enjoyed Gen X back in the day, 1 of the first books I collected.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 am

Stephanie Brown I liked as Spoiler. As Batgirl... idk
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Jubilee?

I don't think so but I've always liked the character and she doesn't get used much.

I remember loving her when I was a kid, but then I got a comic where at the end they showed her in Wolverine's bed with him with his shirt on, so I stopped.

& I agree, Jubilee is cool. Or was cool... I really enjoyed Gen X back in the day, 1 of the first books I collected.

The issue where he finds out he has bone claws, I'm pretty sure. It made me feel so icky as a kid... like ugh. It still does.

And I'm sure you could pass it off as a sleepover with a kind fatherfigure/mentor.

But it soooo wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

Jubilee?

The issue where he finds out he has bone claws, I'm pretty sure. It made me feel so icky as a kid... like ugh. It still does.

And I'm sure you could pass it off as a sleepover with a kind fatherfigure/mentor.

But it soooo wasn't.

Yeah that.. well... no, just no...
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Two very underrated characters. The thing and the Human Torch. Ben went up against The Champion and held his own for a while..... That is HUGE! And Johny can destroy the entire planet if he wanted to by going nova.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm

What ever happened to Hydro Man?
And Sandman (Marvel)

I cant really say Sandman though, he's been shown to do some pretty amazing things... especially during the 90's. But still, I think he's an underrated powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm

minimalist wrote:
Two very underrated characters. The thing and the Human Torch. Ben went up against The Champion and held his own for a while..... That is HUGE! And Johny can destroy the entire planet if he wanted to by going nova.

Whatever happened to The Champion?

Rasslor is cooler though.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:26 pm

shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

I want to see a cosmic event with all of the Elders of the Universe as the villains.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 am

Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

I want to see a cosmic event with all of the Elders of the Universe as the villains.

They're not really villians any more then Galactus is though. And I cant really see them all working together.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 am

minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

They're not really villians any more then Galactus is though. And I cant really see them all working together.

Maybe they all feel threatened by something or something.

idk.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 am

shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

idk.

hmmm The Celestials decide to come and clean house maybe? That'd be a big enough threat to force them all to unite.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 am

minimalist wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

idk.

hmmm The Celestials decide to come and clean house maybe? That'd be a big enough threat to force them all to unite.

They mentioned in the recent GoG that they were "for now" completly disregarding what could decapitate a celestial.......maybe thats a clue?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:26 pm

TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

idk.

They mentioned in the recent GoG that they were "for now" completly disregarding what could decapitate a celestial.......maybe thats a clue?

The Elders have all worked together before, they consider each other family.
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Thomas wrote:
TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

idk.

When did they all work together before?
I know some of them are close to each other, but I thought most are solitary beings because of their nature of focusing and on one thing and perfecting it, sometimes their ideals are in direct opposition.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
TJ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:

idk.

When did they all work together before?
I know some of them are close to each other, but I thought most are solitary beings because of their nature of focusing and on one thing and perfecting it, sometimes their ideals are in direct opposition.

I remember reading about it one of the early issues of the Silver Surfers regular series.

From wiki:
The Grandmaster usurps control of Death's realm, and after a battle between the Avengers and the Grandmaster's champions - the Legion of the Unliving - is tricked by the Avengers. An angered Death then prevents the Elders from ever entering her realm, which effectively makes them immortal and is the Grandmaster's true goal.

The entire group of Elders later join forces (and meet on Ego the Living Planet who is also regarded as an Elder) in an effort to kill the cosmic entity Galactus, which would cause the concepts Eternity and Death to become unbalanced and end the universe. The Elders believe since they are now immortal they would be the only beings in the universe to survive and would be supreme beings in the new universe. The plan, however is thwarted by Galactus' Heralds the Silver Surfer and Nova and several of the Elders are consumed by Galactus.[6] Although the Elders escape, three - the Astronomer, Possessor and Trader - are permanently erased by an angered Death.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 am

Nero (Kyle Rayner's "Sinestro", i know he was in Ion and got his ass handed to him by Sodam Yat but where's he at now?)
The Suicide Squad (how theres no ongoing idk),
Jericho (i mean seriously wtf they bring him back in a bad ass storyline and then he gets dicked over from there wtf?)
The Absorbing Man (like for rizzeal wtf's he been up to lately anyways?)
S'all i got for now....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:56 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Nero (Kyle Rayner's "Sinestro", i know he was in Ion and got his ass handed to him by Sodam Yat but where's he at now?)
Jericho (i mean seriously wtf they bring him back in a bad ass storyline and then he gets dicked over from there wtf?)
S'all i got for now....

I believe there's a new series soon.

Jericho has been stuffed around. Now he's blind or something but still hears voices? Is that right? The last few stories with him were really lame.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:20 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
S'all i got for now....

Jericho has been stuffed around. Now he's blind or something but still hears voices? Is that right? The last few stories with him were really lame.

Speaking of suicide squad, whatever happened to Major Disaster?
Was he confirmed dead or what?
He had a ridiculously awesome power.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
S'all i got for now....

thats lame as hell why go through all the trouble of redeeming him, making him cooler than ever than just ruin em like right after? such a waste.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am

shazam! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
S'all i got for now....

He's a good guy, now.....
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:08 am

GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
S'all i got for now....

He's a good guy, now.....

Yeah. Wasn't he in Justice League Elite and an alcoholic or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underated characters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next