the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underated characters

Go down 
+16
Aycock
DanElectro
NoLuv4Hoes
Thomas
Shadowrenderer
TJ
Tim Radd
Shaun
Liquid Sword
True Believer
GoZ
GreatWhiteNinja
CaptainJoel
Mr.Wholesome
shazam!
minimalist
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

Underated characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Nero (Kyle Rayner's "Sinestro", i know he was in Ion and got his ass handed to him by Sodam Yat but where's he at now?)
The Suicide Squad (how theres no ongoing idk),
Jericho (i mean seriously wtf they bring him back in a bad ass storyline and then he gets dicked over from there wtf?)
The Absorbing Man (like for rizzeal wtf's he been up to lately anyways?)
S'all i got for now....

Nero's a Black Lantern now, he was executed in one of the BN prelude GLC books.
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 am

Molecule Man!

Underated characters - Page 3 79242-969-molecule-man_large
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Nero (Kyle Rayner's "Sinestro", i know he was in Ion and got his ass handed to him by Sodam Yat but where's he at now?)
The Suicide Squad (how theres no ongoing idk),
Jericho (i mean seriously wtf they bring him back in a bad ass storyline and then he gets dicked over from there wtf?)
The Absorbing Man (like for rizzeal wtf's he been up to lately anyways?)
S'all i got for now....

I believe there's a new series soon.

Jericho has been stuffed around. Now he's blind or something but still hears voices? Is that right? The last few stories with him were really lame.

thats lame as hell why go through all the trouble of redeeming him, making him cooler than ever than just ruin em like right after? such a waste.

Agreed.

I don't think he's considered a bad guy anymore. But they've kinda ended his story, for now anyway...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 am

shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I believe there's a new suicide squad series soon.

Speaking of suicide squad, whatever happened to Major Disaster?
Was he confirmed dead or what?
He had a ridiculously awesome power.

He's a good guy, now.....

Yeah. Wasn't he in Justice League Elite and an alcoholic or something?

I just borrowed the second TPB from the library, if I get time to read it I'll let you know Smile He's been a good guy for a while now, tho'.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 am

DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

They haven't been underating him in the current Dark Avengers storyline.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:

I believe there's a new suicide squad series soon.

Speaking of suicide squad, whatever happened to Major Disaster?
Was he confirmed dead or what?
He had a ridiculously awesome power.

He's a good guy, now.....

Yeah. Wasn't he in Justice League Elite and an alcoholic or something?

I just borrowed the second TPB from the library, if I get time to read it I'll let you know Smile He's been a good guy for a while now, tho'.

Cool.

He's pretty under rated imo
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

I don't think he's ever been underrated has he? He's one of the most powerful beings in Marvel perriod.... cosmic or not. He's more powerful then Thanos, The Void, Odin, Wanda, Mephisto, and even this current Beyonder. Thats why its so hard to put him into stories. His only weakness was that he holds himself back. I don't know if he's still doiung that though. He's like only a few steps down from the pre retcon Beyonder unless they have given him a dramatic decrease in power like they did with this crappy new Inhuman Beyonder.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm

minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

I don't think he's ever been underrated has he? He's one of the most powerful beings in Marvel perriod.... cosmic or not. He's more powerful then Thanos, The Void, Odin, Wanda, Mephisto, and even this current Beyonder. Thats why its so hard to put him into stories. His only weakness was that he holds himself back. I don't know if he's still doiung that though. He's like only a few steps down from the pre retcon Beyonder unless they have given him a dramatic decrease in power like they did with this crappy new Inhuman Beyonder.

Remember when he dropped that mountain on all the heroes back in secret wars?

Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm

shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

Good times, good times.

fuck yeah i think that was probably one f the first genuine "get the fuck outta here, how they gonna get outta this shit" moments i had since ive been reading comics.

Molecule Man is a real OG nuff said
Back to top Go down
minimalist
Global
Global
minimalist

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

Good times, good times.

fuck yeah i think that was probably one f the first genuine "get the fuck outta here, how they gonna get outta this shit" moments i had since ive been reading comics.

Yea man, Molecule Man is no joke, Theres no way Norman could control him, even with an obediance disc I cant see it, and theres nothing that Norman could offer him, that he couldnt just take himself.

What I remember most about that Secret Wars moment besides holy shit Molecule Man is a beast... is that Hulk showed once and for all that he was stronger then Thor.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 am

minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

Good times, good times.

Yea man, Molecule Man is no joke, Theres no way Norman could control him, even with an obediance disc I cant see it, and theres nothing that Norman could offer him, that he couldnt just take himself.

What I remember most about that Secret Wars moment besides holy shit Molecule Man is a beast... is that Hulk showed once and for all that he was stronger then Thor.

This is now the "OMFG! Moments from Secret Wars!"-Thread..... Mine was when Kang was arguing with Doom, and Doom said, "Ultron...Slay Kang." Then Ultron basically disintegrates Kang! As a kid, I was like, "NO WAY! THAT JUST HAPPENED!"....
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 am

GoZ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

Good times, good times.

This is now the "OMFG! Moments from Secret Wars!"-Thread..... Mine was when Kang was arguing with Doom, and Doom said, "Ultron...Slay Kang." Then Ultron basically disintegrates Kang! As a kid, I was like, "NO WAY! THAT JUST HAPPENED!"....

fa sho secret wars was the book that made me realize doom is not to be fucked with lol
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 am

GoZ wrote:
minimalist wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
shazam! wrote:
minimalist wrote:
Thomas wrote:
DanElectro wrote:
Molecule Man!

Good times, good times.

I remember the OMG moments in SWI ... just the cover to whatever issue that was with the Hulk holding the mountain over everyone's heads
Underated characters - Page 3 904

Wait...wait...wait so MM is in Dark Reign? I didn't know he was in any current storyline.
And by "under rated" I mean he's just that...he's always held back by his own mental issues and hasn't been used as much as he should've been over recent years as a force to be reckoned with...It's sort of the Sentry syndrome. His abilities can make this guy unbeatable and he's just a guy with a funny costume and bad facial scars...
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 am

My OMFG moment from secret wars is when Doom went up against the Beyonder and it was all "BUT HE IS DOOM."
Back to top Go down
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
Aycock

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

Carnage. I'm sorry, was he not at one point the most badass spiderman rogue until marvel did whatever they did to him. The last I remember Cletus had painted himself red and was running around the streets nude getting tackled by pedestrians. Who the fuck allowed this to happen.

That dude used to toss around helicopters and kill off shitty 90's characters. Now he's running around nude like he's Viggo Mortenson (don't call me out on the spelling I don't care). Well he is not Viggo Motiseaan. He's Cletus F'n Kassidy. AND WHY DOES SENTRY ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am

I feel as if the current version of Magog is seriously going under rated. I haven't been reading his solo series but I'm kinda disliking the way he's being portrayed in JSA. They classified him as having Superman's strength with Green Lantern's energy abilities. Yeah he's kinda acting head boss in the spin-off team, but i think he may go the way of the Sentry......so much potential not used and that would be a shame.
Back to top Go down
howie024m
Local
Local
howie024m

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 am

TJ wrote:
I feel as if the current version of Magog is seriously going under rated. I haven't been reading his solo series but I'm kinda disliking the way he's being portrayed in JSA. They classified him as having Superman's strength with Green Lantern's energy abilities. Yeah he's kinda acting head boss in the spin-off team, but i think he may go the way of the Sentry......so much potential not used and that would be a shame.

Seriously. Magog pisses me off in JSA.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 am

Aycock wrote:
Carnage. I'm sorry, was he not at one point the most badass spiderman rogue until marvel did whatever they did to him. The last I remember Cletus had painted himself red and was running around the streets nude getting tackled by pedestrians. Who the fuck allowed this to happen.

That dude used to toss around helicopters and kill off shitty 90's characters. Now he's running around nude like he's Viggo Mortenson (don't call me out on the spelling I don't care). Well he is not Viggo Motiseaan. He's Cletus F'n Kassidy. AND WHY DOES SENTRY ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!?!?!?

^this^

and the Magog thing? Supes/GL... power wise that sounds pretty accurate to me tho other stuff idk i havent been able to get my hands on any JSA cept OQL since i came to Korea
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 am

AMBUSH BUG!!!!!!

I know I've already said it, but I'm saying it again! An Ambush Bug/Deadpool Crossover would be the definition of EPIC WIN! Especially if their internal monologue boxes "talked" to each other.....
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 am

Secret Wars -

Spidey taking on and humiliating all of the X-Men. Later Wolverine nearly killed Molecule Man, so does that mean Spidey >>> Molecule Man?

too lazy for Yellow.

Anyways...

where is Count Fucking Nefaria?

I would have added Fantomex to this list, but he recently turned up Uncanny.

Also, what happened to Toxin? I actually kinda liked him... hmm.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 am

PeteWisdom wrote:
Secret Wars -

Spidey taking on and humiliating all of the X-Men. Later Wolverine nearly killed Molecule Man, so does that mean Spidey >>> Molecule Man?

too lazy for Yellow.

Anyways...

where is Count Fucking Nefaria?

I would have added Fantomex to this list, but he recently turned up Uncanny.

Also, what happened to Toxin? I actually kinda liked him... hmm.

OMFG Count Nefaria and the Maggia being relevant again?!? I FUCKING WISH MAN u figure w/ Spidey havin the 60s vibe again and a new Moon Knight series a team up and the Maggia's return would be common sense right?

and uh..yeah wtf did happen to Toxin?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am

howie024m wrote:
TJ wrote:

Seriously. Magog pisses me off in JSA.

You really should be reading his solo series the recent issue has some pretty cool stuff going on. Like his mom being one of his enemies.

Underated characters - Page 3 MAGOG%20Cv4
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

Franklin and Val Richards.

When people talk about the most powerful beings in the universe you never hear Franklin's name in the convo. I mean he at one point brought Galactus back to life. Now that he's getting his powers back, I think a lot more people will start paying attention to him.

Also Val needs to be used more often. She's one of the smartest humans on earth. But since she doesn't really fit with any other books (besides fantastic four) there isn't a lot of exposure. She would be sweet in the Runaways or some other kind of teen/kid superhero team.
Back to top Go down
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
NoLuv4Hoes

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 am

Liquid Sword wrote:

When people talk about the most powerful beings in the universe you never hear Franklin's name in the convo. I mean he at one point brought Galactus back to life. Now that he's getting his powers back, I think a lot more people will start paying attention to him.

Also Val needs to be used more often. She's one of the smartest humans on earth. But since she doesn't really fit with any other books (besides fantastic four) there isn't a lot of exposure. She would be sweet in the Runaways or some other kind of teen/kid superhero team.

Val Richards- leader of the New Power Pack FTW lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am

Liquid Sword wrote:

They were in the last couple issues of X-factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underated characters   Underated characters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underated characters
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: