the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Comic-related clothing?

Go down 
+8
Tim Radd
Liquid Sword
GreatWhiteNinja
Mr.Wholesome
GoZ
Shadowrenderer
CaptainJoel
shazam!
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

Male Age : 92

Favorite Comic-related clothing? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Since superheroes seem to be all over everyones clothes these days, what are your favorite comic clothes?

I like the shirts that just have the logos or symbols or whatever you wanna call em.

This work shirt was a favorite but I don't have it anymore.

Favorite Comic-related clothing? V0867mw
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

My Batman Seduction of the Gun Tee.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Probably my Jim Lee, Batman: Hush T-shirt.

But I also loved my Cable, Rob Liefeld shirt. So much that it died Sad

& my Jim Lee Batman PJ's.

& my Superman PJ's...

Oh, & my Cyberforce T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 am

CaptainJoel wrote:

Pics plz.

Also, I'm making a Scarlet Spider hoodie either tomorrow when I get payed or Friday.

Also, Superman beltbuckles are nice.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 am

shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Pics plz.

Also, I'm making a Scarlet Spider hoodie either tomorrow when I get payed or Friday.

What about your Cap jacket, that was all kinds of WIN!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Pics plz.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Probably my Jim Lee, Batman: Hush T-shirt.

But I also loved my Cable, Rob Liefeld shirt. So much that it died Sad

& my Jim Lee Batman PJ's.

& my Superman PJ's...

Oh, & my Cyberforce T-shirt.

Favorite Comic-related clothing? PL-00194A-lg

Favorite Comic-related clothing? 29-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

I have a GL track jacket that my wife got me. I have lots of t-shirts but some my favorite are E-Man, Monkeyman & O'brien, Original Green latnern, earth2 Superman sheild, and Ferris Aircraft
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 am

GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Pics plz.

Oh yeah! I love that one, too! I'm still in the process of unpacking all of my clothes, so once I find it I'll take pics. But the Seduction of the gun shirt is amazing, it has batman on the back and on the front is says Seduction in italics and has a woman and a gun.

The Cap jacket is a track jacket with the Shield over my heart and a splash page of Bucky Cap on the back, as drawn by Alex Ross.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
shazam! wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:

Pics plz.

Oh yeah! I love that one, too! I'm still in the process of unpacking all of my clothes, so once I find it I'll take pics. But the Seduction of the gun shirt is amazing, it has batman on the back and on the front is says Seduction in italics and has a woman and a gun.

The Cap jacket is a track jacket with the Shield over my heart and a splash page of Bucky Cap on the back, as drawn by Alex Ross.

I have a cap jacket too.

Mines just the cap shield painted on a black leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 am

Jim! wrote:
I have a GL track jacket that my wife got me. I have lots of t-shirts but some my favorite are E-Man, Monkeyman & O'brien, Original Green latnern, earth2 Superman sheild, and Ferris Aircraft

Ferris Aircraft?? DO WANT!!

What would be cool is the flight jacket Hal wears with a Ferris logo!
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Jim! wrote:

Ferris Aircraft?? DO WANT!!

What would be cool is the flight jacket Hal wears with a Ferris logo!

Or a Ferris mechanic workshirt.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

Male Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 am

My Batman Vs. Joker T-shirt. Why? Because it comes in a XXXLT and fits me extremely well. Better than either of my Superman shirts which have too much shit going on anyways. Why not a simple Supes logo and that's it?
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
My Batman Vs. Joker T-shirt. Why? Because it comes in a XXXLT and fits me extremely well. Better than either of my Superman shirts which have too much shit going on anyways. Why not a simple Supes logo and that's it?

iknorite?

the only kind the stores around here seem to have are filled with all kinds of pointless other shit
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 am

shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

iknorite?

the only kind the stores around here seem to have are filled with all kinds of pointless other shit

iknorite? Wuh?

Yep, they both have wings and all kind of swirly shit around the symbol.
Back to top Go down
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
shazam!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

iknorite?

iknorite? Wuh?

It makes me so damn mad. It really shouldn't but it does. Like inappropriately mad.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 am

I have the Cap track jacket Joel was talking about.

My favorite comic shirt has to be either my Rorschach white tee that looks like just his mask or my Threadless "Batman and Robin" tee which has the respective animals on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
Mr.Wholesome

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:22 am

shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
shazam! wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:

iknorite?

iknorite? Wuh?

It makes me so damn mad. It really shouldn't but it does. Like inappropriately mad.

Exactly. And with my size I'm extremely limited in what I can wear so if I want a superhero shirt I gotta get what I can get but I want all the amazing shirts I buy my son.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am

Shirt where Iron Man is in the Bruce Lee pose.
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
Shirt where Iron Man is in the Bruce Lee pose.

high five
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

I've got a dope Mr. Magoo t-shirt!
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

DanElectro wrote:
I've got a dope Mr. Magoo t-shirt!
Thats whats up!
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 am

i have a few. like my glow in the dark world war hulk shirt, my classic joker shirt, my spiderman costume shirt, my civil war shirt, a couple other random marvel shirts, my batman costume shirt and a superman shirt. i want this GL hoodie that zips up with a mask or the batman one with ears and a cape
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Figga

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 am

When I think about it, I got the Marvel Zombies/Secret Wars t-shirt. I had a friend who used to work at a Hot topic and coulda hooked me up with more shirts, but that kinda fell by the wayside...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm

I like my comic shirts with just a simble image or the character's symbol. I hate the big image ones because you can usually feel that rubbery stuff the image is made of through the shirt and I don't like the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic-related clothing?   Favorite Comic-related clothing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Comic-related clothing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next