the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Line(s) In a Comic

Go down 
+2
Thomas
DanElectro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

Favorite Line(s) In a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:41 pm

"A mortal pankration fighter can use the double leg takedown to drive an opponent's head into the ground with a 3,500 pound impact. When Hercules does it..imagine being slammed into the side of a mountain. By a JUMBO JET. At TOP SPEED. Flown by a COKED-UP SOCIOPATH."

Greg Pak, Hercules vs. Hulk: When Titans Collide -One shot
Back to top Go down
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
DanElectro

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Photobucket

Pinocchio in Fables by Bill Willingham.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Anything Deadpool say.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:03 pm

"seven black birds in a tree, count them and see what they be. One for Sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold seven for a secret thats never been told."

"Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the in keeper three nails and asks...'can you put me up for the night?'"

both are from the crow
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:07 pm

"The only difference between a dream and a nightmare is how big your balls are bitch"- The Fox
Back to top Go down
nicotine
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
nicotine

Male Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:31 pm

"I'm the goddamn Batman!"
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:55 am

Adrian Veidt: 'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Line(s) In a Comic   Favorite Line(s) In a Comic Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Line(s) In a Comic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: General-isms-
Jump to: