the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM BATMAN

Go down 
+15
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tim Radd
munson!
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Shaun
THE CAPED CARLITO
Thomas
Leachcraft
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

I AM BATMAN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:44 pm

ok...I'm going to say this, if Batman really does die(which I guess he will) NO ONE SHOULD REPLACE HIM!

Tim Drake is Robin and should stay Robin...or at least evolve the persona of Robin as his age goes on further setting a name for himself.

Dick should stay Nightwing, but...maybe take more responsiblity. Be the main "protector" of Gotham and such.

Damien...should keep doing his thing with the robin costume, but Idk what he should be called.

....Fuck Hush

....Fuck Jason Todd

I don't want to see any of them taking the mantle of Batman...more so just taking on certain personality traits of batman

and have like...Costume elements resembling Batman's...or just like a kick ass arm band with the Bat signal...like everyone did in that episode of JLA when they thought Superman died.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TCC....did you read any of the posts?

then you would see all that talk about bat girl is speculation.

Read the posts or expect one of these Facepalm 2
CARLITO DID NOT READ "CASSANDRA CAIN" ANYWHERE.
THEN AFTER LOOKING AFTER A FOURTH TIME? HE READ
KATE KANE.
THEN HE GUESSES THATS CASSANDRA.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 pm

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

Katherine Kane is BatWoman.

I think the speculation was that the BatWoman portrayed in this image isn't Kate, though, but rather Oracle.

I don't recall Batgirl being mentioned. But I might've missed something.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:41 pm

True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

I think the speculation was that the BatWoman portrayed in this image isn't Kate, though, but rather Oracle.

CARLITO KNOWS
BUT FOR SOME REASON CARLITO WAS TOLD TWICE
TO READ ALL OF THE POSTS SAYING BATGIRL WAS TALKED ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon
Liquid Sword

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
ok...I'm going to say this, if Batman really does die(which I guess he will) NO ONE SHOULD REPLACE HIM!

Tim Drake is Robin and should stay Robin...or at least evolve the persona of Robin as his age goes on further setting a name for himself.

Dick should stay Nightwing, but...maybe take more responsiblity. Be the main "protector" of Gotham and such.

Damien...should keep doing his thing with the robin costume, but Idk what he should be called.

....Fuck Hush

....Fuck Jason Todd

I don't want to see any of them taking the mantle of Batman...more so just taking on certain personality traits of batman

and have like...Costume elements resembling Batman's...or just like a kick ass arm band with the Bat signal...like everyone did in that episode of JLA when they thought Superman died.

Dude I'm pretty sure it's just Bruce Wayne not wanting to be Batman anymore. Chances are if he is still alive he will probably guide heroes like Tim and Dick as to what he wants done about the gap left in gotham. Ppl like Jason Todd and Hush are going to try and force there way into the situation, because that's what pathetic characters do. The both of them are a direct link to Bruce and Batman they are going to try and be as much apart of the situation as they can.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 pm

THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

CARLITO KNOWS

TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 pm

speaking of Jason Todd....I know this is random as fuck but....

How did Bruce explain his death to the adoption place? I mean really? And with that how the fuck was he able to adopt Tim?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
Shaun

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:55 pm

LifesTruesin wrote:

How did Bruce explain his death to the adoption place? I mean really? And with that how the fuck was he able to adopt Tim?

ummmm scratch because he's the god damn Batman??
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Shaun wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:

ummmm scratch because he's the god damn Batman??

but do the adoption places know that? And even if they did why give him a kid when they know he is just going to have them become his bitch...I mean sidekick....
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Liquid Sword wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:

....Fuck Hush

....Fuck Jason Todd

Dude I'm pretty sure it's just Bruce Wayne not wanting to be Batman anymore. Chances are if he is still alive he will probably guide heroes like Tim and Dick as to what he wants done about the gap left in gotham. Ppl like Jason Todd and Hush are going to try and force there way into the situation, because that's what pathetic characters do. The both of them are a direct link to Bruce and Batman they are going to try and be as much apart of the situation as they can.

In that case...I want Bruce to take up the role he did in Batman Beyond...so like...basically taking Oracle's place if something happens to her in this storyline.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:22 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

CARLITO KNOWS

Quit sippin' that haterade, dawg.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:27 pm

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

CARLITO KNOWS

I AM BATMAN - Page 3 Haterade
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 pm

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

CARLITO KNOWS

I can't it bugs me, Why can't he speak like a normal person. Or at least change the color of his fonts so I can read his gibberish.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
True Believer wrote:
THE CAPED CARLITO wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

KATE KANE.

CARLITO KNOWS

I can't it bugs me, Why can't he speak like a normal person. Or at least change the color of his fonts so I can read his gibberish.

I dunno. It's Carlito. It's quirky.

"Hate it or love it the underdog's on top."

I think I was channeling Taylor just then.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:38 pm

yeah, im fine with how he talks. im all about gimmicks, but change your color please.

and i have some questions about tdk.

1. HOOOW COME! once they capture joker and have him in custody, they dont make him wash off his make up? its routine. theyre supposed to remove any covering off of a detainee in custody. is that not common knowledge? maybe thats why.

2. HOOOW COME! in the begining when the scarecrow is making all that comotion with the russian and the fake batmans and shit, out of nowhere the tumbler shows up busting through the wall? how the hell did it get all the way up there. as evident by the way batman had to jump down all those stories they were atleast 4 or 5 stories high, at the very least. can the tumbler fly?
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Tayley wrote:
yeah, im fine with how he talks. im all about gimmicks, but change your color please.

1. HOOOW COME! once they capture joker and have him in custody, they dont make him wash off his make up? its routine. theyre supposed to remove any covering off of a detainee in custody. is that not common knowledge? maybe thats why.

2. HOOOW COME! in the begining when the scarecrow is making all that comotion with the russian and the fake batmans and shit, out of nowhere the tumbler shows up busting through the wall? how the hell did it get all the way up there. as evident by the way batman had to jump down all those stories they were atleast 4 or 5 stories high, at the very least. can the tumbler fly?

1. They fucked up...

2. The Tumbler is capable of "short jumps", and was originally designed as a "bridging vehicle" for the military....
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:48 pm

i dont know if 4 or 5 stories, again, give or take, counts as a short jump.
Back to top Go down
LifesTruesin
Rogue
Rogue
LifesTruesin

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 pm

Tayley wrote:
i dont know if 4 or 5 stories, again, give or take, counts as a short jump.

maybe he was ontop of another building and dived down....like in begins when he was ontop of the apartment buildings and shit and dove to the highway or what ever
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 am

duely noted. good point. but then the question is, what other buildings have ways to get to their roofs that a tumbler can fit in? nevr mind. i love this movie.
Back to top Go down
THE CAPED CARLITO
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
THE CAPED CARLITO

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am

Tayley wrote:

Quote :

TCC LOVES BLUE.
CARLITO KNOWS SOME HAVE TRIED TO ANSWER YOUR Qs ALREADY
BUT HE HAS THE REAL ANSWER ATLEAST TO #2
READY?????
CAUSE HE'S
THE GODDAMN BATMAN
WELL THAT AND PREP TIME.
AS FOR #1
MAYBE THEY WANTED TO GET HIM IN A CELL FAST.
WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMEONE LIKE HIM TAKE OFF HIS MAKEUP?
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:14 pm

...YES! OFCOURSE I WOULD! i want to know the identity of a man who seems to have the mob tied around his finger.

and yeah, if nolan wants to make his movies more "realistic", then answers like "cause he's the god damn batman" aren't going to cut it. but again, im a reasonable guy, so i'll let it pass because i liek it that much. i've leveled out as far as things HAVE to make sense to me for me to continue.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Tayley wrote:
...YES! OFCOURSE I WOULD! i want to know the identity of a man who seems to have the mob tied around his finger.

and yeah, if nolan wants to make his movies more "realistic", then answers like "cause he's the god damn batman" aren't going to cut it. but again, im a reasonable guy, so i'll let it pass because i liek it that much. i've leveled out as far as things HAVE to make sense to me for me to continue.

Taylor....every answer TCC gives is because he is the god damn batman/prep time.

This is TCC's way of thinking: WWTGDBD?

and the answer to that is? Prep with plenty of time to spare.
Back to top Go down
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
Tayley

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm

hahahaha, prep time. hahahaha, thats gonna start being my answer for everything.
Back to top Go down
Leachcraft
Highlander!
Highlander!
Leachcraft

Male Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
oh and Batwoman is Barbara Gordon.

Red hair.

Bat Lineage.

Broken wheel chair wheel discarded in the background and a magnifying glass in her hand.

Talia is in the box I think.

I don't see a broken wheel anywhere...The only wheel I see is the back tire of a motorcycle...

As for Batwoman, Kane has romantic ties to the new Question; couldn't the magnifying glass symbolize that?

Other than that...Where's the Huntress?

I didn't know that about Kane and the Question.

What would that have to do with the battle for the cowl though?

and since when are you so well versed on DC Travis? I thought you made yours Marvel?

I dabble...

cool cool.

Whose your favorite DC character if I may ask?

Kyle Rayner and Deathstroke
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Leachcraft wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Leachcraft wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
oh and Batwoman is Barbara Gordon.

Red hair.

Bat Lineage.

Broken wheel chair wheel discarded in the background and a magnifying glass in her hand.

Talia is in the box I think.

I don't see a broken wheel anywhere...The only wheel I see is the back tire of a motorcycle...

As for Batwoman, Kane has romantic ties to the new Question; couldn't the magnifying glass symbolize that?

Other than that...Where's the Huntress?

I didn't know that about Kane and the Question.

What would that have to do with the battle for the cowl though?

and since when are you so well versed on DC Travis? I thought you made yours Marvel?

I dabble...

cool cool.

Whose your favorite DC character if I may ask?

Kyle Rayner and Deathstroke

I like both of them, prefer Hal Jordan over Kyle though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM BATMAN
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next