the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM BATMAN

Go down 
+15
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tim Radd
munson!
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Shaun
THE CAPED CARLITO
Thomas
Leachcraft
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

I AM BATMAN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 am

True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
I think its Harvey as well...I just don't think its been confirmed in any way yet.

wouldnt it be some shit if it was some random guy

What the fuck would the guy who makes Youtube videos with action figures be doing in Gotham?

he's a DC
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:57 am

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
I think its Harvey as well...I just don't think its been confirmed in any way yet.

wouldnt it be some shit if it was some random guy

What the fuck would the guy who makes Youtube videos with action figures be doing in Gotham?

he's a DC

And I'm a Marvel....
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Yes, yes we do.

I mean, Batwoman could be Babs or Kate.

They have confirmed who the two tone batman was?

and who is in the other bat suits?

well two tone definitely looks like it's Two Face, so unless someone else has a scarred left side of their face I'm going to bet that it is Harvey underneath that suit

Well, we all know who it's speculated to be, and that's probably even right. I think GWN's saying DC hasn't officially confirmed that.

Thank you TB

sorry if it sounded condescending or douchey, I was just retracting my previous assumption that it was Joker (mainly because I saw a better version)

Well, bow staff is Tim, taller is Dick, and that really is obviously Harvey.

I mean, DC's word or not, there is no doubt of who it is.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:04 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Yes, yes we do.

well two tone definitely looks like it's Two Face, so unless someone else has a scarred left side of their face I'm going to bet that it is Harvey underneath that suit

Well, we all know who it's speculated to be, and that's probably even right. I think GWN's saying DC hasn't officially confirmed that.

Thank you TB

sorry if it sounded condescending or douchey, I was just retracting my previous assumption that it was Joker (mainly because I saw a better version)

Bullshit.

Just like Nightwing was Connor?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:06 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Yes, yes we do.

Thank you TB

Bullshit.

It still hasn't been said that it isn't him, has it?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Yes, yes we do.

Thank you TB

Bullshit.

yeah, but it hasn't been outright stated that it IS right? Same goes with those Tim and Harvey images. Granted its the logical choice, but you don't know for a FACT right?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm

In an origin and Omens backup it stated the black lanterns have plans for Connor....he can't be a black lantern if he is nightwing
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Shaun wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Yes, yes we do.

Thank you TB

Bullshit.

Yeah but he would have had to lost at least 30 pounds of muscle and deaged 3-4 years to be Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
In an origin and Omens backup it stated the black lanterns have plans for Connor....he can't be a black lantern if he is nightwing

He's right Joel. I wish Connor would come back but not as Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
munson!
Highlander!
Highlander!
munson!

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Paul_Valley#Lane.2C_the_.22Third_Man.22

http://comics.ign.com/articles/939/939673p1.html

good for you pete?

too much work to read the whole article, so I'll take it for what its worth and say that you might not be entirely bs.

yeah but you cant call someone out like that then not read the evidence they posted. thats being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

I mean, Soloman Grundy is supposed ot be tapped for BL too, but he's still walking around.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

I mean, Soloman Grundy is supposed ot be tapped for BL too, but he's still walking around.

But Grundy is a........zombie.....aka DEAD!
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

Yeah but he dies constantly too. plus isn't he having his own mini come out soon?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

munson! wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
LifesTruesin wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Paul_Valley#Lane.2C_the_.22Third_Man.22

http://comics.ign.com/articles/939/939673p1.html

good for you pete?

too much work to read the whole article, so I'll take it for what its worth and say that you might not be entirely bs.

yeah but you cant call someone out like that then not read the evidence they posted. thats being ignorant.

True, I ended up reading most of the Wiki page, and skimmed through the IGN link. So we're past that now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Global
Global
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

Yeah but he dies constantly too. plus isn't he having his own mini come out soon?

Yeah next month.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

Well, if he's dead walking aorund, can't Connor theortetically be dead, too and still be adventuring?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:18 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

Well, if he's dead walking aorund, can't Connor theortetically be dead, too and still be adventuring?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

No he can't because it isn't a central part of his character that he is a zombie who comes back to life all the time...
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:21 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

No he can't because it isn't a central part of his character that he is a zombie who comes back to life all the time...
Does it seriously have to be if it's the Black Lanterns doign it at the core?
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:30 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

Yeah it does....since Nightwing isn't a black lantern.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

How is that if they haven't revealed themselves as BLs yet?
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

Exactly, that being said, his mini should be pretty much leading up to his role in the Blackest Night.

Nightwing isn't a Black Lantern.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 pm

PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

Exactly, that being said, his mini should be pretty much leading up to his role in the Blackest Night.

Nightwing isn't a Black Lantern.

Okay, then.

And yes, I can't wait for the Grundy book.
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:42 pm

CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

Because I don't think there are any yet. Its not that they haven't revealed themselves because they haven't even come about yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

Because I don't think there are any yet. Its not that they haven't revealed themselves because they haven't even come about yet.
I understand that the BL's will also have martain manhunter and earth-2(?) Superman (Kal-L)
Back to top Go down
PeteWisdom
The Chief of Sarcasm
The Chief of Sarcasm
PeteWisdom

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Jim! wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
PeteWisdom wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
Thomas wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:

Seriously?

And, yes, Pete.

A 7-parter.

I understand that the BL's will also have martain manhunter and earth-2(?) Superman (Kal-L)

Actually so far those are the only two "Confirmed" Black Lanterns. Being that they both have action figures coming out ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM BATMAN
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next