the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM BATMAN

Go down 
+15
CaptainJoel
PeteWisdom
Tim Radd
munson!
Liquid Sword
LifesTruesin
Shaun
THE CAPED CARLITO
Thomas
Leachcraft
GreatWhiteNinja
True Believer
Tayley
Shadowrenderer
GoZ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

Male Age : 34

I AM BATMAN - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

So, for anyone wondering, here's a list of the Bat-related series that will be running after Battle for the Cowl concludes.
  • Detective Comics (written by Greg Rucka and pencilled by J.H. Williams) (#854–onward)
  • Batman (written by Judd Winick) (#687–onward)
  • Outsiders (written by Peter Tomasi and pencilled by Lee Garbett) (#15–onward)
  • Batman and Robin (written by Grant Morrison)
  • Red Robin
  • Batgirl
  • Streets of Gotham (written by Paul Dini and pencilled by Dustin Nguyen)
  • Gotham City Sirens (written by Paul Dini)

We all know what the first three are. Except I think Rucka said Detective Comics will feature Kate Kane as the central figure. Actually he said "Batwoman," but I don't really think it's going to be Babs. Not, yet.

My guesses as to who the rest of the books will feature.

Batman and Robin- How 'bout Batman (for whom the likeliest candidate at this point is Dick) and Robin (I'm still thinking Stephanie or Damian but, hey, you never know.)

Red Robin- Probably Tim. We may see Jason, too, but I don't think he'll portray the eponymous character. They already addressed that in Countdown. Which sucked, but made a good point.

Batgirl- Babs? I think at this point it's safe to speculate that she'll probably regain mobility in "The Cure" (not sure how I feel about that but that's a gripe for another day.) We'll probably see Cassandra, too. I suppose the question is who will be Batgirl . . .

Streets of Gotham- I'm guessing (hoping, really) a book featuring the GCPD, akin to "Gotham Central." So, we'll probably see Bullock, Gordan, Bullock's Montoya-clone partner, the Question, and the assorted dregs of Gotham City.

Gotham City Sirens- I have absolutely no clue. But it's supposed to feature Catwoman. Perhaps it'll fill void created by Birds of Prey's cancellations?

And there you have it. I also predict 80% of that is just plain wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

Male Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:29 am

hmm...

Sirens could be BoP, that was my first thought....

as for the rest of it. idk
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 pm

True Believer wrote:
So, for anyone wondering, here's a list of the Bat-related series that will be running after Battle for the Cowl concludes.
  • Detective Comics (written by Greg Rucka and pencilled by J.H. Williams) (#854–onward)
  • Batman (written by Judd Winick) (#687–onward)
  • Outsiders (written by Peter Tomasi and pencilled by Lee Garbett) (#15–onward)
  • Batman and Robin (written by Grant Morrison)
  • Red Robin
  • Batgirl
  • Streets of Gotham (written by Paul Dini and pencilled by Dustin Nguyen)
  • Gotham City Sirens (written by Paul Dini)

We all know what the first three are. Except I think Rucka said Detective Comics will feature Kate Kane as the central figure. Actually he said "Batwoman," but I don't really think it's going to be Babs. Not, yet.

My guesses as to who the rest of the books will feature.

Batman and Robin- How 'bout Batman (for whom the likeliest candidate at this point is Dick) and Robin (I'm still thinking Stephanie or Damian but, hey, you never know.)

Red Robin- Probably Tim. We may see Jason, too, but I don't think he'll portray the eponymous character. They already addressed that in Countdown. Which sucked, but made a good point.

Batgirl- Babs? I think at this point it's safe to speculate that she'll probably regain mobility in "The Cure" (not sure how I feel about that but that's a gripe for another day.) We'll probably see Cassandra, too. I suppose the question is who will be Batgirl . . .

Streets of Gotham- I'm guessing (hoping, really) a book featuring the GCPD, akin to "Gotham Central." So, we'll probably see Bullock, Gordan, Bullock's Montoya-clone partner, the Question, and the assorted dregs of Gotham City.

Gotham City Sirens- I have absolutely no clue. But it's supposed to feature Catwoman. Perhaps it'll fill void created by Birds of Prey's cancellations?

And there you have it. I also predict 80% of that is just plain wrong.

Yeah, Rucka said in an Interview with Fresh Ink that it's not Babs, it's Kane as batwoman. And it's going to be that way in Detective for a good long while.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am

My love of Babs, wants her to regain her mobility, and become Batgirl, or even Batwoman...but at the same time, she's become so much more as Oracle....I'm torn.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:59 am

GoZ wrote:
My love of Babs, wants her to regain her mobility, and become Batgirl, or even Batwoman...but at the same time, she's become so much more as Oracle....I'm torn.....

Agreed. I think many of us feel the same...
Back to top Go down
TJ
Dark Prime
Dark Prime
TJ

Male Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Idk.......personally i don't think she should walk again. I mean they recconed the Jason Todd beating and so far this has been the one thing that stuck that Joker did horribly.......I know I know its not a recon. But to me it would have an effect on one of my favorite Joker stories.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
Shadowrenderer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

TJ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Idk.......personally i don't think she should walk again. I mean they recconed the Jason Todd beating and so far this has been the one thing that stuck that Joker did horribly.......I know I know its not a recon. But to me it would have an effect on one of my favorite Joker stories.

Fair point.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:22 am

GoZ wrote:

Becoming Oracle, to me, was always the greatest things about Babs. That she suffered tragedy and rather than giving up or letting it turn her into an emo prick (I'm looking at you, Jason Todd) she became better and more resourceful than she'd ever been. When her body failed her she used her mind and, to me, that made her much more powerful than x-ray vision, golden lassos, and an excessive trust fund.

It would be cool to see her running the rooftops again, just because she got a total WiF treatment in The Killing Joke but the initial excitement will wear off and I'll want to see Oracle, again. I just hope as Batgirl, or Woman, or whatever she becomes they showcase her brain as well as her skills. Still, she won't be quite as sexy without the chair.

No, I don't have a paraplegic fetish.
Back to top Go down
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
GoZ

Male Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 am

True Believer wrote:
GoZ wrote:

Becoming Oracle, to me, was always the greatest things about Babs. That she suffered tragedy and rather than giving up or letting it turn her into an emo prick (I'm looking at you, Jason Todd) she became better and more resourceful than she'd ever been. When her body failed her she used her mind and, to me, that made her much more powerful than x-ray vision, golden lassos, and an excessive trust fund.

It would be cool to see her running the rooftops again, just because she got a total WiF treatment in The Killing Joke but the initial excitement will wear off and I'll want to see Oracle, again. I just hope as Batgirl, or Woman, or whatever she becomes they showcase her brain as well as her skills. Still, she won't be quite as sexy without the chair.

No, I don't have a paraplegic fetish.

I think you and I are definately on the same page...
Back to top Go down
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
GreatWhiteNinja

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 am

TB's Dream Babs

I AM BATMAN - Page 7 1234067786265
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:47 am

foot looks weird
Back to top Go down
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
CaptainJoel

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:12 am

Tim Radd wrote:
foot looks weird

Condom-bubble toe.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

It's kind of odd to me that her legs are in that position. Wouldn't she have to be able to move them to get them like that?
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:02 pm

True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

It's kind of odd to me that her legs are in that position. Wouldn't she have to be able to move them to get them like that?

she could have picked em up and moved em around.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

Plus why the hell would she do that? To pose?
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I know, I'm just saying...I think this picture is just supposed to represent Batgirl being restrained to the chair, explaining why she is in a sad looking mood.

Man just enjoy the picture...damn...punk
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I know, I'm just saying...I think this picture is just supposed to represent Batgirl being restrained to the chair, explaining why she is in a sad looking mood.

I get the picture.

It's just . . . It's illogical!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I get the picture.

Spoiler:

if you get it...then it's not really illogical

BITCH!
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I get the picture.

Spoiler:

BITCH!

No, it's plenty illogical. I get the meaning, the message the images is attempting to convey.

What I don't get is the logistics of the pose. It doesn't make sense for a paraplegic to be sitting like that. (Which is what illogical means.)

Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I get the picture.

Spoiler:

BITCH!

No, it's plenty illogical. I get the meaning, the message the images is attempting to convey.

What I don't get is the logistics of the pose. It doesn't make sense for a paraplegic to be sitting like that. (Which is what illogical means.)

No, they are saying that Barbara is essentially still Batgirl, and...well think of it like this, I know it's a bad example but when Charles Xavier goes into the mind of others he is always portrayed as walking, most of the time. Similar to that, Barbara is Batgirl at the core and Batgirl...can walk and such...technically she can't but you get what I'm sayin'
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I get the picture.

Spoiler:

BITCH!

No, they are saying that Barbara is essentially still Batgirl, and...well think of it like this, I know it's a bad example but when Charles Xavier goes into the mind of others he is always portrayed as walking, most of the time. Similar to that, Barbara is Batgirl at the core and Batgirl...can walk and such...technically she can't but you get what I'm sayin'

Hmm . . . So, you're saying it's kind of like this:

Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:33 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
True Believer wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
TB's Dream Babs

Dead legs are heavy.

I get the picture.

Spoiler:

BITCH!

Hmm . . . So, you're saying it's kind of like this:

Neutral
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm

C'mon, you know you find that entertaining!

Admit it!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
Tim Radd

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 pm

I'll admit...I was aroused.
Back to top Go down
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
True Believer

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Tim Radd wrote:
I'll admit...I was aroused.

Too far, Tim.

Too far.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM BATMAN   I AM BATMAN - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM BATMAN
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next